Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So, one of you guys care to give me a helpful bump on that thread I posted ?

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      No, he wouldn't.

Monroe has better stats. Your excuse is he doesn't have the 'hustle' that Varejao has, which is silly when you debate who should be an all-star.

If that's the case, that explains why Jeter is an all-star every season
      Monroe can't even touch the rebounding numbers that Varejao has this year. Howard's the only one better. Monroe shoots more, I'd HOPE he scores more. SMH. You are impossible to talk sports with.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

hey you twitter bff's have the back story I can only comment on what I see. Of course this year. It apples and oranges. Not a gm in the league would take Varejo over monroe if they had to pick tonight GUARANTEED

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
          hey you twitter bff's have the back story I can only comment on what I see. Of course this year. It apples and oranges
          That's all it was. I tweeted that Varejao should be the backup C for the East and gladdy goes on his little rampage about how much better Monroe is.

It's like I'm back to the argument last year about how 'Miggy is FAR AND AWAY better than Pujols.'

BLINDERS FTW

Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

even is they were the same age

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
              Monroe can't even touch the rebounding numbers that Varejao has this year. Howard's the only one better. Monroe shoots more, I'd HOPE he scores more. SMH. You are impossible to talk sports with.
              Can't touch his rebounding numbers...After tonight it's a 2 rebound per game difference. Monroe shoots better, and scores more. Your 'hustle' logic is silly, especially coming from you. If I said that you'd rip me for years.

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
              hey you twitter bff's have the back story I can only comment on what I see. Of course this year. It apples and oranges
              He said 'nobody is close to Varejao for backup center in the all-star game, and told him Monroe was better than him this season.

Comment

how do I have blinders I have no horse in the race. edit you erferring to gladdy lol

Comment

That's all it was. I tweeted that Varejao should be the backup C for the East and gladdy goes on his little rampage about how much better Monroe is.

It's like I'm back to the argument last year about how 'Miggy is FAR AND AWAY better than Pujols.'

BLINDERS FTW
                  I went on a rampage? You were the one flipping out and throwing a fit.

Comment

We're not talking about what player you'd draft. We're talking about who should be the backup center for the all-star team, and it's Varejao. PERIOD.

Blowing away EVERYONE in the league at offensive rebounds, you know, arguably the most important stat for a big man.

Johnson/Mears/
                    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

I went on a rampage? You were the one flipping out and throwing a fit.
                      Because you make stupid comments and are easily one of the dumbest humans I've ever debated sports with. (but you already knew that...and ironically, there's many of your 'friends' on twitter who tell you the same thing lololol)

Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

We're not talking about what player you'd draft. We're talking about who should be the backup center for the all-star team, and it's Varejao. PERIOD.

Blowing away EVERYONE in the league at offensive rebounds, you know, arguably the most important stat for a big man.
                        THIS YEAR MONROE HAS BETTER STATS.

It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Stick to your offensive rebounds and hustle. Monroe has better stats in everything else essentially.

Comment

Oh and Miggy is clearly better than Pujols now. It's not even a debate, the only difference is Pujols is given a narrative

Comment

THIS YEAR MONROE HAS BETTER STATS.

It's not an opinion, it's a fact. Stick to your offensive rebounds and hustle. Monroe has better stats in everything else essentially.
                            Like I said, make sure you talk to me when Varejao's named to the all-star team and Monroe isn't.

Johnson/Mears/
                            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

its the all star team anyways Nobody cares...Especially for back up center in the Eastern conference when neither are true centers.

Comes down to if they were on equal footing age wise then who would you want, No doubt Monroe. Way better skill set better all around player. He is so smooth it looks like he is not hustling

IMO Anderson has to hustle like a mad man to make up for his lack of talent

Comment

Like I said, make sure you talk to me when Varejao's named to the all-star team and Monroe isn't.
                                Monroe would still have better stats, but if it makes you feel better, ok.

Comment

Working...
                                X