This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    Monroe would still have better stats, but if it makes you feel better, ok.
    Seriously, you might be the dumbest human alive. What did this all start from? Did I tweet 'Anderson Varejao has the best stats of every center outside of Howard in the East', or did I tweet 'Varejao should be the backup center for the East in the All-Star game'?

I'm pretty sure you argue just to hear yourself talk/feel wanted.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
      its the all star team anyways Nobody cares...Especially for back up center in the Eastern conference when neither are true centers.

Comes down to if they were on equal footing age wise then who would you want, No doubt Monroe. Way better skill set better all around player. He is so smooth it looks like he is not hustling

IMO Anderson has to hustle like a mad man to make up for his lack of talent
      I really don't care at all, but he's talking like a bias homer right now. I simply was mentioning to him there is someone better currently listed as a center (even though like I've said before Monroe is a true PF).

The only thing Varejao is good at is the flop.

Comment

I would no doubt when Gregs FT%, handle and 5 extra points over 1 1/2 boards

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
          Seriously, you might be the dumbest human alive. What did this all start from? Did I tweet 'Anderson Varejao has the best stats of every center outside of Howard in the East', or did I tweet 'Varejao should be the backup center for the East in the All-Star game'?

I'm pretty sure you argue just to hear yourself talk/feel wanted.
          He shouldn't go over Monroe because his stats aren't better. Do you not understand what I just said?

Comment

now i am off to bump acs thread if i can find it and let you two go at it opcorn:

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
              I would no doubt when Gregs FT%, handle and 5 extra points over 1 1/2 boards
              That doesn't matter to Jeremy because he doesn't hustle as much!

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                He shouldn't go over Monroe because his stats aren't better. Do you not understand what I just said?
                Alright. So if Varejao does make it, then I guess all the coaches in the East are just morons. Got it.

Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

No, it'd just be another instance in which a Detroit player gets jobbed because they feel bad for the Cleveland players. I'm use to it.

Comment

I figured you'd just blame the refs if Varejao got in over Monroe. Or maybe blame Leyland.

#gladdylogic

Johnson/Mears/
                    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

If Monroe gets in I figure you'll just drop a ton of F-bombs and blame Byron Scott and his rotations....

Comment

Sorry I actually like to see my teams winning.

You know, the teams I cheer for EVEN when they suck? Actually, you don't know anything about that. You quit being a Pistons fan when they quit winning.

Also kinda funny how you've tweeted me at least 10 times this season about Byron Scott's rotations/minutes.

#gladdyfail

Johnson/Mears/
                        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                          Sorry I actually like to see my teams winning.

You know, the teams I cheer for EVEN when they suck? Actually, you don't know anything about that. You quit being a Pistons fan when they quit winning.

Also kinda funny how you've tweeted me at least 10 times this season about Byron Scott's rotations/minutes.

#gladdyfail
                          Why would I want this team to win? They suck, I want them to lose to get better. Anthony Davis, Greg Monroe and Brandon Knight is something you could build around.

Rodney Stuckey, Ben Gordon, Tayshaun Prince and Charlie Villanueva is not a group you can build around, period.

and I started to hate my team when they refused to rebuild and screwed the team over for the next 3-4 years due to dumb signings. Plus Chauncey was my favorite player, and I hated Iverson

I only ask why Irving doesn't play enough and asked who a player was (because I never heard about him).

Comment

damn I love you guys LOL thats some fun reading right there ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ lol

Comment

Jesus. Just got offered $500 for this:

Johnson/Mears/
                              Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Why would someone pay $500 for a diecast? lol

Comment

Working...
                                X