Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CCW Rivalry Weekend Edition 2/11-2/12

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Gladdy being passive aggressive FTW.. See right through you

    ^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

    Comment


    • #32
      Explain....
      Click banner for tradelist

      Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

      Comment


      • #33
        I swear I saw Jeremy behind the msu bench Wearing OSU colors with logos on his neck. I had to pause it just to see what he was up to

        ^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

        Comment


        • #34
          He got mad and turned off the game lol
          Click banner for tradelist

          Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
            Explain....
            oh MSU will lose by 10.

            Probably the sloppiest game played by osu

            Craft was pissing me off. You might not mean it but it is classic role reversal after a little trash talking.. You will learn once you get to be a little more experienced in life how to read it

            ^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

            Comment


            • #36
              btw it was not a dig or anything

              ^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

              Comment


              • #37
                Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                He got mad and turned off the game lol
                did you see that guy behind the bench wtf. Like an old frat guy that still thinks he goes to state

                ^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                  oh MSU will lose by 10.

                  Probably the sloppiest game played by osu

                  Craft was pissing me off. You might not mean it but it is classic role reversal after a little trash talking.. You will learn once you get to be a little more experienced in life how to read it
                  I generally thought MSU was gonna lose by 10, and do think they'll probably lag an egg at Purdue. Also read a stat that OSU shooting 26% is the worst from them in like 15 years or something.

                  Also I was getting mad at Craft. Dude is like Rondo accept he isn't as annoying.

                  Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                  btw it was not a dig or anything
                  I didn't take it that way, so no worries.
                  Click banner for tradelist

                  Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                    did you see that guy behind the bench wtf. Like an old frat guy that still thinks he goes to state
                    Haha, yea.
                    Click banner for tradelist

                    Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      had buckeye emblems and garbage stuck to his huge sausage neck

                      ^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        What good is a need list if a person doesn't look at it? SMH
                        Click banner for tradelist

                        Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          Todays lesson learned: Never sell WWE Autographs early on in the release because 1 year later they double in value atleast
                          Click banner for tradelist

                          Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                            had buckeye emblems and garbage stuck to his huge sausage neck
                            Was it this dude?



                            If so, he's at every Buckeyes game regardless of sport with basically front row tickets. No idea who he is or where he gets his money from though lol

                            Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                            Johnson/Mears/
                            Reutimann/Nadeau

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              My brother really just called me to ask when the Super Bowl is...

                              Click banner for tradelist

                              Dan LeFevour PC 193/283

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                                Was it this dude?



                                If so, he's at every Buckeyes game regardless of sport with basically front row tickets. No idea who he is or where he gets his money from though lol
                                yup thats him. Daddy must be a booster or he is

                                ^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X