Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Is Going To See The Avengers Next Weekend?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is Going To See The Avengers Next Weekend?

5 more days until The Avengers comes out. None of my friends will go to the midnight showing since we all have to work the next day. LOL! So I have to wait until Friday night. All reviews for the movie have been very good. This movie is going to be amazing and make a ton of money next weekend.

Who else is going to see this movie?

Not I,
    I will wait for it to come to "On Demand" wifey hasn't wanted to go to a movie for about 2 years now.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I'll be waiting for it on Blu-ray to rent in Redbox. I wasn't ever the biggest Avengers fan, didn't follow any of the characters when I was really into comic books, so not really that excited about it. Also I'm not thrilled with Loki as the villain. Not really sure why just don't like it...... I will say I did really like the Iron Man movies. Wasn't thrilled with any of the Hulk flicks and didn't even bother with the Thor movie.
      my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

Comic book wise when I was a kid, everything was X-Men for me. I wasnt into The Avengers either back then.

The 5 movies that Marvel Studios made were all pretty good, compared to the other Marvel movies made by Fox, Sony, or Universal.

Out of the 5 movies to led to the Avengers, Iron Man and Thor were my favorites. The Incredible Hulk was good too, the one with Edward Norton. (The Hulk movie made by Ang Lee which starred Eric Bana was crap. LOL!) Captain America was kind of slow and boring since it had to do with war in the past. Iron Man 2 was too thrown together, the only good part of the movie was the addition of Black Widow.

Comment

Yeah I was a Spider-man, X-men and Punisher kid. I got into Superman when he "died" always wanted to get into Batman just never did. I think I have been the only person I've known to be pleased with the entire X-men franchise. And I think Avengers will be good I just think I haven't seen enough of the lead-in movies to dive right into the Avengers movie. I think if I seen more than just the 2 Iron man movies and the Bana Hulk movie I would be more inclined to go see it.
          my bucket (always being updated): http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii86/tbbthelegend/

Jacksonville Jaguars Spreadsheet

Collection Jacksonville Jaguars - 3134 Total - 1080 Rookies - 616 Serial #ed - 185 Game Used - 243 Autos

so I'm always on the lookout if you want to work out a trade.

Comment

I am taking my 5 yr old son, or 5 1/2 as he keeps reminding me, to go see it next weekend. Didn't know anything about it but he also told me that Iron Man 3 was also supposed to be coming out soon.
            Collecting Colts and attempting super collector status with Marcus Easley

Thanks to Brads55 for the awesome banner!!!

http://s1168.photobucket.com/albums/r491/coltsfanntx70/

Comment

Iron Man 3, Thor 2, and Captain America 2 are all filming this summer for a 2013 summer release. There are no plans right now to make a Hulk sequel.

Comment

I have one friend that may be willing to go to the midnight showing if he doesnt have a morning meeting on Friday. I still have a chance to see the first showing. LOL!

Comment

Well no midnight showing for me. My friend cant make it. So now I have to wait 18 more hours to watch it Friday night after work. LOL!

Comment

Saw the midnight showing of Avengers after all. The movie was amazing. Going to see it again tonight with another friend. Dont forget there are 2 post credit scenes at the end. Also the new trailers for The Dark Knight Rises and The Amazing Spiderman (Boo!) were attached to it too.

Comment

i might be going tomorrow to see it.thanks for the heads up about the post credit stuff

Comment

'Avengers' scores No. 2 opening day with $80.5M - Yahoo! Movies

The Avengers made $80.5 million on its debut night Friday, the second-best haul ever on opening day. They got $18.7 million from the midnight showings. Cant wait to see where this movie ends up after Sunday.

Comment

I saw it this morning. Pretty good. I only stayed for one of the credit scenes.
                          Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                          Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                          Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                          Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Box Office Shocker: 'Avengers' Opens to Record-Shattering $200.3 Million - Yahoo! Movies

The Avengers has set a new bar in opening to a walloping $200.3 million at the domestic box office, the largest debut ever and kicking off summer 2012 in high style.

The 3D tentpole -- marking a major victory for Disney and Marvel Studios -- easily dethroned Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, which opened to $169.2 million last summer, then the largest number in history.

Avengers opened a week ago overseas, earning a whopping $441.5 million through Sunday. The pic's worldwide total of $641.8 million has already surpassed the lifetime totals of Captain America: The First Avenger ($364 million), Thor ($449 million), Iron Man ($585 million) and Iron Man 2 ($624 million).

Avengers is now positioned to reach $1 billion in global grosses.

Among other records, Avengers is the first film in history to cross $200 million in only three days of play at the domestic box office. It also scored the biggest Saturday gross of all time in earning $69.7 million.

Comment

going to see it at 4:30

Comment

Working...
                              X