This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kurt Busch needs some serious help.

Kurt Busch Pissed off radio at Darlington 2012 before Pit Road Fight/Scuffle - YouTube

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

DUDE WTF is wrong with that guy. He is worst then Dan after a Tigers loss.............. Well not really just read twitter

I heard part of that but not the whole thing. I would not be shocked if he is replaced before the end of the season. Just too man y young kids out there that can take his spot

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

You all see the Brett Lawrie incident? Ump blew that call SO bad.

Baseball Video Highlights & Clips | TB@TOR: Lawrie ejected for arguing a strike call - Video | MLB.com: Multimedia

Lawrie will be sitting out for a while though.

Comment

yeah you can;t act like that. He should get 50 games or more for that imo

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I get the feeling he'll get probably 10-15. Delmon Young got 50 games for throwing his bat at an umpire years ago, but that seemed intentional, I don't think Lawrie throwing his helmet at the ump was.

Comment

The fan should have been arrested for assault. It was obvious that the umpire called that high strike to get even for being "shown up". A lot of times the umps bait players into an argument. Read that umps lips. He threw the f bomb out there several times. Using that is an automatic ejection for a player. Why aren't officials held to the same standard? Fans come to watch athletes compete, not see umps be the star of the show! Joe West is absolutely the worst piece of umpiring crap in baseball!

Comment

Working...
              X