Anyone know of great shops online?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know of great shops online?

First off, is this the right place to post this?

I enjoy ripping through packs (I mean who doesn't), particularly retail packs. Unfortunately I do not live near any LCS, and only some big box stores with extremely limited selection. I have shopped at dacardworld.com and love their store. I am just wondering if anyone knows of any other great websites who sell packs, not boxes, in bulk? I enjoy the bulk pack lots, and I don't care if they are retail as I'm on a bit of a budget and not too wrapped up in looking for hits.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

I moved this to the general chat forum.

I have never bought packs online. Maybe EBAY perhaps? I dont know of many online websites that sell packs.

Comment

Thank you for putting this where it belongs, I wasn't sure. Also thank you for your reply. I've checked eBay but I can't bring myself to buy packs from there. I just feel like they're someone's leftovers when it comes to packs lol

Comment

Actually I just thought of that. With the way certain sellers go through boxes and after they find the hits, they sell off the remaining packs, that may not be a good idea.

Comment

Oh absolutely. I trust DAcardworld, even though they offer 'retail packs'. I just don't trust eBay users with packs. Regardless, I appreciate your input!

Comment

Working...
          X