No announcement yet.

Who do you know?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My work gives me a lot of chance to meet with celebrities.
    I met a lot of Asian celebrities, some of them become my friend.
    Zhou Xun - Chinese Actress, you may know her as Yoona-939 in Cloud Atlas
    Chiling Lin - Chinese Actress, you may know her as Xiao Qiao in John Woo's Red Cliff

Chow Yun-Fat - you know who he is.... Everyone in our business call him "Brother Fat", he is the nicest person I've ever work with. He work with you once, he'll remember you, no matter what post you in.

Joe Manganiello - True Blood, the only American celeb I've worked with. A big handsome guy, he's 6'5", I am 5'4", I know how Muggsy Bogues feels!

I collect Utah Jazz players cards and Autographed cards
    I also collects Football, Baseball and movies cards
    Please click my banner to go to my photobucket

Wanted: 09-10 Certified Fabric of the Game of Andrei Kirilenko & Mehmet Okur
    FYI, I live in Hong Kong!

Comment

I've got two other connections I forgot about

Ray Guy - I coached football with his son. He gave me an autographed card of his dad for my classroom.

Wycliffe Gordon - Many of you probably have no clue who he is, but in the Jazz music world, he is thought of as one of the best trombone players in the world. I taught his son last year in math. His dad was always out traveling (usually in NY).

Since I live in Augusta, I run across some celebrities during Master's week. I have met Marcus Allen, Ron Jaworski, and Jon Gruden while I was working as a transportation coordinator for the masters.
      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
      X