X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lay's Chocolate Potato Chips Coming Soon

Lay's Chocolate Potato Chips Coming Soon | ABC News Blogs - Yahoo

OMG. LOL!

If your taste buds crave the combination of salty and sweet, then this chip is for you.

Lay's has announced it will sell Lay's Wavy Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate, a sweet new offering from the salty snack giant whose name says it all.

The chips will only be sold in certain stores, however, and only for a limited time, from next week through the end of the holiday season, a Frito-Lay's spokeswoman confirmed to ABCNews.com today.

"During the holiday season, consumers look for flavorful,indulgent snack options – especially when it comes to savory and sweet,"Jennifer Saenz, Frito-Lay's senior director of marketing said in a statement provided to ABCNews.com. “With Lay’s Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate, we’ve combined the best of both tastes into one delicious snack."

The $3.49, 5-ounce bags of chips will be sold only at Target stores. The company says it will consider making the chips a permanent offering if the limited rollout is a success.

The chocolate-dipped potato chips are the latest attempt by Lay's to broaden its brand's flavors. Earlier this year the company launched the "Do Us a Flavor" contest, an online competition that asked consumers to submit their own flavors and then vote on their favorite.

I don't think so willis.
    Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I Love chips! I will definetly be trying these..
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

I like chocolate covered pretzels but can't see liking these but to be fair and since the wife wants to try these I will try 1 chip.
        Still collecting Frank Thomas in any uni and HoFer G/U & Auto's.

I do not trade nor buy at "eBay values", unless a card is so rare that it is unlisted.

Comment

I'll give em a try. Chocolate covered pretzels are good but are just too thick for me, like eating a chocolate covered stick after a few. Think n crispy sounds better.

Comment

Working...
          X