Sidney Crosby Cleared for Contact

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sidney Crosby Cleared for Contact

Sid the Kid has finally been cleared for contact and may play this weekend..

Very excited to see if he can return to the ice symptom free...

I feel very bad for him that he has lost basically over a year of his career due to concussions...

It's good to see him ready to go.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

Mario Lemieux was interviewed during the 2nd period of last night's Leafs/Pens game, and he said he may play this weekend. I'm not so sure why they would rush him back. They are winning without him, so no need to take a chance unless he's 100% ready to go.

Comment

Yet why rush his return!
        I collect mainly football these days, Maurice Jones Drew, Joe Flacco, Matt Forte, DeMarco Murray, Patrick Willis, Emmitt Smith and 1974 Topps. Baseball Derek Jeter. Basketball Kevin Garnett. Non Sports James Bond, Star Wars, Tomb Raider.

http://s801.photobucket.com/albums/yy291/bakemeister52/

Comment

I don't think they are rushing him...he hasn't played since December...Seems like they took a long time making sure he was ready...

Comment

Crosby hasn't scored a goal yet but has looked great since coming back...the Penguins are going to be extremely dangerous come playoff time...

Comment

Working...
            X