Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was just bummed that we didnt get to see the Orton Toe Touch again LOL

Comment

glad u had a awesome time i will look at ur bucket again and c what we can do. the few wrestiling events i went to with my girls were so much better live. we saw ours in savannah, ga when they were know as wwf and of course the wcw.
      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

FINALLY, we have come back.........Home!

If these pictures don't show up, I will text them to ac-n-mike. Just a few comments before hand.
        I got to watch the event through the eyes of a child, and I must say because of that, it was AWESOME! Makayla thought the whole time we were going to watch the Mariners vs the Ys (not allowed to say yankees in the house... haha). When we got inside I gave her money to get the program and that is really when the mind wheels started turning. She finally said " Dad, you tricked me. We are at Over the Limit"
        We got some food and some souveniers which I must say were really reasonable as far as price. She asked how close we were to the ring and I told her as close as I could afford. We ended up by the ramp in row 1 and she just stared at the ring and kept looking around at the crowd. Not sure why I did not realize this, but the first 6 rows of the event in each floor section got to keep their chairs, which was a very nice surprise. Afetr the event we kept getting 300.00 offers for each of the chairs and of course had I been by myself I would have been all over it, BUT couldn't sell these chairs for obvious reasons and the people understood when I told them. There was a couple sitting by us, the man was for the Miz and the woman for Cena. Ironic that the lady turned out to be AWESOME and would grab Makayla and put her in front of her at the railing to see all the action. Side note- When the ring announcer begins to talk before the Cena/Miz match, Makayla is jumping up and down in the backgrouns off to his right. She has glasses on and wearing a black/red Edge hockey jersey. She was on tv a lot, which was the best.
        One of the highlights was that she got to high five Brett Hart and the lady with her got the picture so I will post that when she emails it to me. It was the greatest time ever and one she will remember for at least a day or two...hehe

About the PPV- The worst in person PPV is better than the best on tv ppv. I had to laugh because every week I see the posts of how lame the shows and ppvs are and how the performers don't live up to "everyone's" expectations. And for the most part some of the story lines are indeed lame and we can't always understand where they are going at times. Watching Makayla though, she didn't care that Cena can't wrestle or that R-Truth is going nuts or that the Miz can't seem to do much without Riley or even all the missed moves in the ring (especially by Sin Cara)...She just loves watching it because right now for her it is entertaining. Watching the guys off the top ropes and the best spot of the show, Cole going through the cole mine. Maybe the kids enjoy the shows more because they don't overthink the whole thing and just enjoy it for what it is. I must say though...I am really becoming a fan of CM Punk and hope someone gets their head out of wherever and puts him as Champ. he was funny, talented and just an auro about him. We both are for CM Punk. Also in the dark match we got to see Drew Mcyntire and I must say I think I have a man crush on him. Shhh....and the Divas...I don't care how much I hate watching a Divas match...In person...They make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. WOW!!!! It would have been nice to actually have a wrestling match with Cena/Miz...but Cena just seems to get beat on and hulk up to win..and Miz..well I guess I would really enjoy watching him if Riley was not involved al the time...I did enjoy watching Miz run up he ramp with Cena chasing him and he kind of runs like a girl. Anyways, I do agree that it was a slap to Miz to have him say I quit when Cena touches him? Come on...even the TNA writers could do better...well. ok, maybe not. Makayla and I are really hoping we get to see more of CM Punk...not the whole Nexus as they are goofy. Hope you all enjoy the pictures and Thanks for the long read...We had a Blast for Father/Daughter weekend. Oh...best sign was from a husband/wife team...His sign read read...If Miz loses, we riot,,,Her sign had a big hand poiting at him and says...He's sleeping on the couch..Go Cena!!! That was cute.

Startin the day from Nome...5-20-11

At the Airport landing in Seattle...5-21-11

Dinner at Rainforest...5-21-11

Waiting for the doors to open....5-22-11

Getting to the Ring...

With two Brick walls, known as security...

Mysterio...

This guy is HUGE!!!

Sin Cara

Christian/Orton...

The Viper!

My view of Makayla most of the time...

Cena getting whipped...

Cena Getting beat down again...common theme?

After the match with the chairs...

At Dennys after the event..still smiling...

Back at the Hotel..what a day!!!

Comment

Thanks for sharing the scans. Im glad you both had a blast there. I didnt know they gave the front row fans the chairs to keep for the event. I understand why you kept it though. I thought at first they were just plain ordinary metal chairs. Those chairs look amazing and have a sentimental value that no dollar amount can equal.

Comment

Looks like you had both a good time! Awesome that they let you keep the chairs....very cool collectors piece.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
            Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Yea...the chairs are really nice..I forgot to add that after the event we bought some stuff and of course she wanted all the Cena gear (sorry key) and the chants for Cena and Miz were so much fun. We both almost lost our voices...and with all the Macho Man chants...

Comment

the pics were awesome dude. yes u need to keep those chairs, its something she will never forget!
                http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

WOW your seats were CRAZY close.... very cool man

Comment

No worries about the Cena thing. At least you werent cheering Michael Cole right? LOL!

I was going to ask did the crowd chant Macho Man during that In Memory of Graphic Opening or throughout the whole night?

Comment

It was crazy being up there.
                      Before the doors opened there was a guy dressed like the Macho Man walking around taking pictures with folks towards the end of the line. When Macho Man's picture came up on the screen the chants started and about 2 or 3 times during the show in between matches the chants would start up again.
                      Watching the show on tv now (had to see Makayla on tv over and over) the crowd seems quiet and not into the matches, but being there I can tell you it was much different. The crowd was loud and it was hard to hear each other.
                      The whole Cole thing was weird. We all thought Swagger was going to come out and that is who the crowd was calling for, but the Hitman came out instead. I liked that just because I have never seen him before in person, so that was cool for me. The cheers seemed loudest when Cole went through the colemine.

Comment

Working...
                      X