• Show
Clear All

Im suprised my Buddy Randy is not giving me any LIP LOL
    Collecting CLEVELAND BROWNS,BRUINS,nascar
    Collecting Cleveland Browns.

Comment

Originally posted by jonsportscardz View Post
      Im suprised my Buddy Randy is not giving me any LIP LOL
      still waiting on the TRUTH to what happened. all we have is hear-say. I'm sure Childress threw a punch.....but gotta believe the head-lock story is a little overboard.

This whole scenario reminds me of "daddy" Keselowski last year when Brad was wrecked by Edwards and Busch. Let the boys play and "have at it". "Daddy" (whether it's Keselowski or Childress) needs to stay put and let the boys settle it.
      Randy
      United States Air Force, Retired
      ranbethscards.com

Freedom Is Not Free

From the time of discovery and for the
      balance of life, an individual diagnosed
      with cancer IS a Survivor!

Thank You GOD...I am a Survivor!

Comment

Originally posted by ranbethscards View Post
        still waiting on the TRUTH to what happened. all we have is hear-say. I'm sure Childress threw a punch.....but gotta believe the head-lock story is a little overboard.

This whole scenario reminds me of "daddy" Keselowski last year when Brad was wrecked by Edwards and Busch. Let the boys play and "have at it". "Daddy" (whether it's Keselowski or Childress) needs to stay put and let the boys settle it.
        Youw ould be the only one question what happened that is what happened according to Inside Nascar and people that were there. The skirt got his butt whipped like Robin Ventura. Kyle Petty and the boys said it was about time Boys would have at it if Kyle did not run like a girl after being Johnny tough guy on the track.. Kid has lost all his man cards.. I would sare to say Logano has more gonads

Last edited by wheeler281; 06-11-2011, 09:07 AM.

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Working...
        X