WWE Wrestlemania 26 Results - 3/28/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1269891380

Following Wrestlemania 26 last night, the buzz within WWE right now is that Shawn Michaels will more than likely retire from the company. Prowrestling.net is reporting that while Michaels will more than likely make special appearances, there hasn't been any discussion of him returning to the ring for a match anytime soon. Although not confirmed, the belief is that some kind of a retirement ceremony could be taking place on Raw tonight.
    Click My Banner To See My Bucket

Comment

Well, even though he lost, he still went out on top in a sense. The match was amazing.

If he is retiring, thanks to HBK. He's always been my favorite wrestler...I'm gonna miss seeing Shawn.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
      Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
      Johnson/Mears/
      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

http://www.wrestleview.com/viewnews.php?id=1269891200

Celebrites that were spotted at Wrestlemania 26 last night in Glendale, AZ included Seth Green, Freddie Prinze Jr. (who is a former WWE creative writer), Emma Stone, Rob Corddry and Clark Duke. They were all located just behind the announce tables and were seen on camera throughout the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Bengals4Life View Post
          it was worth the $65 that my friends payed lol...i really enjoyed it. i will up date this when i go and look with all the backstage news
          LOL.. its always worth it when someone else pays

Comment

that was my point Frank lol

Comment

Working...
            X