2011 Topps Triple Threads Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pricey

I am sure the cards are very nice, but do you think the value of the cards is going to match the price that has to be paid for them? I mean the card shop around here is asking $125 a box. I almost fell over when I saw that. Are they really worth that much for a mini box?

Comment

Sweet Peralta!

Nice review, too. LOL
      - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Originally posted by MandysWife View Post
        I am sure the cards are very nice, but do you think the value of the cards is going to match the price that has to be paid for them? I mean the card shop around here is asking $125 a box. I almost fell over when I saw that. Are they really worth that much for a mini box?
        I'd say at $125/mini box, no...it's a little overpriced. Most you should pay for the whole box is $200 IMO. It's hit or miss. I broke even on the one box I opened. But, I saw someone open a case and hit a Koufax auto/patch that paid for the whole case (Over $2K). So you never know! I just view it as my entertainment...same as lottery tickets and the blackjack table in Vegas.

Comment

nice cards have not seen the around were i live
          http://photobucket.com/trades_bucket
          Collecting Panthers and Lots more

Comment

I've never been one to pay $200 for this stuff but there have been some sweet pulls this year!
            I am looking for: JJ Watt, Kawhi Leonard, George Springer, Carlos Correa, Jose Altuve, Panini Points...
            http://s189.photobucket.com/albums/z260/leedawg62/
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/143859720@N05/albums
            I don't deal outside the US

Comment

Yeah I do like the 2 autos and I must say this product is my true card crack. Though does this mean with one extra relic and auto that Topps can just pack more crap into this product. Like for instance the Peralta and the extra redemptions. I HAVE HAD REDEMPTIONS WAITING TO BE FILLED FOR MORE THEN A YEAR, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

Comment

Thanks for the review.
                Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

This is just a all around great product

Comment

Nice product. I do have a question: Is the Castro card a true 10 piece relic or just 1 piece of jersey with 10 cut outs?
                    --Jeff

Comment

I was disappointed this year because I had a choice between getting Topps Marquee and this and I went with Marquee. Probably a mistake. So, I didn't get a chance to crack into this set before the prices jumped, but it's on my list of pre-sale buys this year.
                      My Photobucket (Trade/Sell):
                      http://s1245.beta.photobucket.com/us...de%20or%20Sale

Collecting:
                      Baseball HOF Autos & Patches (no jerseys, unless old)
                      Griffey RCs, Autos, & Patches + RCs, Autos, & Patches for Other Future HOFers.
                      Higher end top prospect cards.
                      Will consider vintage cards of well known players

Comment

Good review. Love those cards.
                        Btowle18's photobucket- let me know if you see anything you're interested in!

Comment

Good review and decent break. A bit expensive for the box, but a chance to pull something nice.

Comment

Topps Triple thread makes a nice quality product.
                            Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                            Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                            Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

They look real sweet, but honestly they are priced out of a younger collectors range, which to me puts a cloud over the industry and the hobby:-(
                              Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

Nice review. Really sharp cards.

Comment

Working...
                                X