Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pairings for September have been posted!

I am assuming that everyone is still in!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Anyway we can switch it up so I can get the RedSox to?
      U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
      http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
      Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
      Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

I am willing to do trades as posted or switch to Gladdy and the tigers if needed.

Comment

Do you want....

Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
          Anyway we can switch it up so I can get the RedSox to?
          To trade with me or do you want to get Red Sox in return?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

If you are looking to get Red Sox in return, I think the answer would be no. I don't want to start doubling up on teams and have more than one person wanting to get the same team in return in these trades. Especially with only 6 traders in the group. It is hard enough to restock on the teams as it is now. If we had multiple people looking for the same team, it would make it even harder for traders to stock up.

Does that make sense?

Comment

Everyone still in on this? I posted up my trade and have it ready to go. Should be in the mail today!

Comment

i'm still in, brock and my trade is going well, i've shipped and i'm pretty sure brock shiped

Comment

receaved brocks lot today

Comment

Mine will be going out tomorrow.........

Comment

• Mine will be in the mail to munchman on Friday. Tomorrow. Wow, today is Thursday! Virtual Friday for me! Yahoo!

Comment

• I think we should have the option to switch it up. I am not looking to start trouble but schwood is not the only RedSox collector on this site and I kinda see it as an unfair not to switch things up once and a while so for now I am out
                        Last edited by ocanseco55; 09-15-2011, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
                          I think we should have the option to switch it up. I am not looking to start trouble but schwood is not the only RedSox collector on this site and I kinda see it as an unfair not to switch things up once and a while so for now I am out
                          Wow, u quit because you didn't get a team, that's stupid

Comment

• You have your opinion.. I think we should have the option to switch it up once and a while unlike you people like myself collect more then one team!
                            Thanks for the comment..

Comment

• Not sure if this is still going on (sorry for getting in late), but I would be interested in the Nationals - YES I SAID NATIONALS don't all start laughing at once! Preferably guys who are still on the team - I have enough Josh Willingham, Adam Dunn, and Christian Guzmans.
                              Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                              Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                              Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

• I will put you in for next month!

Originally posted by ucffans View Post
                                Not sure if this is still going on (sorry for getting in late), but I would be interested in the Nationals - YES I SAID NATIONALS don't all start laughing at once! Preferably guys who are still on the team - I have enough Josh Willingham, Adam Dunn, and Christian Guzmans.
                                I will put you in for October bud! I can't guarantee that you will get only current players, but you will get Nationals! If that is okay with you and hoping that you get new guys, then I will put you in bud. LMK for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X