Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Definitely put me in for October. I realize I won't get all new guys, but hopefully I'll get more players still on the team than elsewhere.
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

• Okay everybody, I talked to ocanseco, and he is sticking in, but switching to the Orioles. So, he might be flexible with his trades too I hope. I know he collect Rangers, Red Sox, and it looks like Orioles. And I know he heavily collects the Canseco brothers. So, anything of those, he could probably use. That alright bud?

Also, ucffans is joining for the Nationals. He would prefer current players, but I also told him that we can't guarantee that. He seems cool with it.

I also have another guy who I think is a Yankees collector. Have to get him to commit, but that would put us back up to 8 traders! That will be sweet!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• awesome woody, and great job getting ocanseco to stay in

Comment

• Alright guys, so, I am working on a new rotation for the group with the new collectors included in there.

I am having some issues getting it rolled out for the next few months. There is some overlap until we get the rotation set up. So, over the next few pairings, I am going to ask people that if they are not happy with the matchup since they are coming where second trades are close together, that both parties involved talk about whether they have cards for their partner for the month before posting a trade. In a few months, this should all work itself out. But it gets increasingly difficult to get pairings set up when the players change often.

So, I am going to ask a favor of all of you. Please just be patient for a couple of months. Things are going to be overlapping a little bit. So, it might be some get a month off in the middle.

Also, does everyone want to continue to do the team traders through the offseason? I would like to get everyones input on this. We could always start it back in let's say March or so. That would allow people to restock. Thoughts? I am good with staying on. But, I understand if others want to take some time off. We could even do some random off-season trading as well.

Please post here your preference. Thanks all.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• What would people say to randomizing the pairings each month? And if you get the same trader two months in a row, you can kind of hold off for the month. Maybe get some 'off months' built into the rotation?

Just an idea I was throwing out there.

Comment

• i like that woody, thing is i'm running really low on cards for some teams and i pretty sure i have only 1-2 tiger cards so if u could not pair me with gladdy or brock (cause i traded with brock this month) for a couple months as i am very low in cards for there team

Comment

• New to this group so I don't have any input. I'll have to go with whatever the veterans suggest.
                Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

• im good with the off season trading if everybody esle is .

Comment

• I am good with offseason trading
                    U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                    http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                    Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                    Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

• i'd love to do offseason trading

Comment

• woody when ya gonna post october pairings

Comment

• Sometime this week bud. I have them set, but the list is at work.

Comment

• hey schwood, haven't been around due to a long stay at the hospital, would like to get back on the list if I can. RAYS for me tx bob
                            UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

• Should have posted so it shows up in new posts in your User area. New pairings for October are posted. I am going to keep this going until people tell me they want out. So, we are good to go for October. Check the first post!

Comment

• ill have ocanseco's O's in the mail on thursday .

Comment

Working...
                                X