Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game used and Autos F/T

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Anybody else ?

    Comment


    • #17
      Did you find anything in any of my threads that you'd be interested in for the Greenberg and/or Doerr gu ??????

      The main items Im looking to trade for are
      Baseball HOFers Autos I need
      Orioles Autos I need
      Baseball HOFers GU I need
      Orioles GU I need
      Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
      However other offers will be considered

      Comment


      • #18
        Mostly collect Mets,lmk if you have Gu or Autos for the $50 Bv,thanks.
        Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
        Did you find anything in any of my threads that you'd be interested in for the Greenberg and/or Doerr gu ??????

        Comment


        • #19
          I have these METS available ----------

          2005 UD ALL STAR CLASSICS MIDSUMMER SWATCHES PIAZZA JERSEY
          2008 UD PREMIER PREMIER SWATCHES "A T L" TOM GLAVINE uniform #ed 12/50 - it says Braves but he's pictured as a Met - "A" BLACK/ORANGE/BLUE/ORANGE "T" BLACK/GRAY "L" ORANGE/BLUE/ORANGE/GRAY

          2002 TOPPS SUPER TEAMS ED KRANEPOOL UNIFORM W/STRIPE
          2008 TOPPS 2007 HIGHLIGHTS DAVID WRIGHT JERSEY W/STRIPE
          2010 TOPPS TRIBUTE TR-DW DAVID WRIGHT UNIFORM #ed 19/75
          2008 sweet spot sweet swatch TRIPLE MEM. PEDRO MARTINEZ(Mets)/Trevor Hoffman/Randy Johnson Pedro's is uniform /stripe

          2011 TOPPS HERITAGE CC #CCR-JBA JASON BAY BAT
          2003 LEAF SECOND EDITION #163 EDWIN ALMONTE AUTO

          The main items Im looking to trade for are
          Baseball HOFers Autos I need
          Orioles Autos I need
          Baseball HOFers GU I need
          Orioles GU I need
          Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
          However other offers will be considered

          Comment


          • #20
            Do you have pics of the Glavine and Kranepool?
            Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
            I have these METS available ----------

            2005 UD ALL STAR CLASSICS MIDSUMMER SWATCHES PIAZZA JERSEY
            2008 UD PREMIER PREMIER SWATCHES "A T L" TOM GLAVINE uniform #ed 12/50 - it says Braves but he's pictured as a Met - "A" BLACK/ORANGE/BLUE/ORANGE "T" BLACK/GRAY "L" ORANGE/BLUE/ORANGE/GRAY

            2002 TOPPS SUPER TEAMS ED KRANEPOOL UNIFORM W/STRIPE
            2008 TOPPS 2007 HIGHLIGHTS DAVID WRIGHT JERSEY W/STRIPE
            2010 TOPPS TRIBUTE TR-DW DAVID WRIGHT UNIFORM #ed 19/75
            2008 sweet spot sweet swatch TRIPLE MEM. PEDRO MARTINEZ(Mets)/Trevor Hoffman/Randy Johnson Pedro's is uniform /stripe

            2011 TOPPS HERITAGE CC #CCR-JBA JASON BAY BAT
            2003 LEAF SECOND EDITION #163 EDWIN ALMONTE AUTO

            Comment


            • #21
              GUC the Pettitte Bv $60 but has a slight ding on the upper left corner, would do it for the Taguchi. lmk by setting up the deal
              My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

              New Wix Site:
              http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

              Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
              Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
              Also looking for current Blues autos!

              Comment


              • #22
                Sorry, no scans.

                The main items Im looking to trade for are
                Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                Orioles Autos I need
                Baseball HOFers GU I need
                Orioles GU I need
                Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                However other offers will be considered

                Comment


                • #23
                  Check me for the greenberg bat.http://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    I would rather the Murphy as I didn't realize the ding on the Pettitte.What's Bv on on that one?
                    Originally posted by Jerryjtj View Post
                    GUC the Pettitte Bv $60 but has a slight ding on the upper left corner, would do it for the Taguchi. lmk by setting up the deal

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Ok,no biggie.Going to pass then for now as I really like to see them before trading.Thanks again,Steve.
                      Originally posted by OriolesFan View Post
                      Sorry, no scans.
                      Last edited by GUCD231; 06-16-2011, 05:55 AM.

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
                        Check me for the greenberg bat.http://www.flickr.com/photos/55686140@N08/
                        Just wanted to make sure you knew I am still interested in the greenberg

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          You bet.Your Flicker photos keep closing my web browser so it's taking me a while to view them.
                          Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
                          Just wanted to make sure you knew I am still interested in the greenberg

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            No problem. Sorry we couldn't work out a deal, that Glavine is a really nice looking car. Just to let you know, in case we work out a trade/deal in the future, I don't have scans nor do I ask for them. Have a good day.

                            The main items Im looking to trade for are
                            Baseball HOFers Autos I need
                            Orioles Autos I need
                            Baseball HOFers GU I need
                            Orioles GU I need
                            Vintage Orioles I need 1950s through 1970
                            However other offers will be considered

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Sorry about that. Is there anything that you were really looking for?

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Maybe some HOF Jsy upgrades or Mets stuff.
                                Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
                                Sorry about that. Is there anything that you were really looking for?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X