Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game used and Autos F/T

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    I have several Mets and I also Have several Tom Seaver cards that are both Mets and hof jersey cards. I wil try to get you a list.

    Comment


    • #32
      2004 tom seaver sp legendary cuts jersey
      2002 jeromy burnitz topps tools of the trade bat
      2003 tom seaver ud patch collection patch
      2006 tom seaver fleer greats of the game decade greats jersey w/blue pinstripe
      2006 brian bannister ud path to greatness auto
      2007 carlos beltran topps all star game stiches dual black jersey
      Last edited by cornwellfamily; 06-16-2011, 02:22 PM.

      Comment


      • #33
        Without being a pain,what would you have In the $40 range as 1 for 1? I will also get you a scan on the Greenberg asap.
        Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
        2004 tom seaver sp legendary cuts jersey
        2002 jeromy burnitz topps tools of the trade bat
        2003 tom seaver ud patch collection patch
        2006 tom seaver fleer greats of the game decade greats jersey w/blue pinstripe
        2006 brian bannister ud path to greatness auto
        2007 carlos beltran topps all star game stiches dual black jersey

        Comment


        • #34
          Actually if you want I have a triple threads Ernie banks two jerseys (One Grey one blue and a bat that spells out MVP) 01/36 That is worth more then forty (60) if you want to throw in the Doerr and we can do that. Otherwise all the Seavers equal 40.. I also found an Angel Pagen auto and a Kaz Matsui bat card. Let me know

          Comment


          • #35
            Whats the year and card # on the Banks?
            Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
            Actually if you want I have a triple threads Ernie banks two jerseys (One Grey one blue and a bat that spells out MVP) 01/36 That is worth more then forty (60) if you want to throw in the Doerr and we can do that. Otherwise all the Seavers equal 40.. I also found an Angel Pagen auto and a Kaz Matsui bat card. Let me know

            Comment


            • #36
              2007 topps triple threads ttr-76 Beckett has it at 50.00

              Comment


              • #37
                Ok cool.Heres the Greenberg,lmk.
                Originally posted by cornwellfamily View Post
                2007 topps triple threads ttr-76 Beckett has it at 50.00

                Comment


                • #38
                  are you looking for mets buddy

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Do you want to do that trade? If so please post

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Ryan crew-Yes bud I do collect the Mets as well as other players.

                      Cornwellfamily-Trade posted bud.I added Dc# and buble mailer terms.I can mail out tomorrow 6/18 if that's good with you,lmk.Thanks again,Steve.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Some trades made,looking for more.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          the Murphy only BV $8
                          My bucket: http://s391.photobucket.com/albums/oo359/Jerryjtj

                          New Wix Site:
                          http://joyfamily1.wixsite.com/sportscards

                          Looking for Cardinal autos I don't have and some dupes of players I already have!
                          Also cards not listed of the players on my Primary Wants list on my Wixsite.
                          Also looking for current Blues autos!

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            What's Bv on the Reyes dual?
                            Originally posted by Jerryjtj View Post
                            the Murphy only BV $8

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X