Baseball Team Trading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No problem. Thanks for letting us know.
    Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

I'm still looking, but I have cards pulled from all of your teams.
      Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

hey

have a trent card from 2012 leaf metal and most of cards on there

Comment

What are you looking for Tebow15?

Comment

Hey

[Tim Tebow] Riley Cooper Chipper Jones Andrew Luck RG3 Albert Pujols Bryce Harper

WHAT DO YOU MEAN LOOKING FOR ?

Comment

I should be able to help you with Chipper Jones and maybe Riley Cooper. I'll pm a list to you Thursday or Friday.

Comment

I sent a pm, TimTebow15.

Comment

Put me down for the Seattle mariners.

Comment

Interested in doing some team trades again. Anyone in here still doing it?
                    https://www.flickr.com/photos/victornegron/albums

Comment

Originally posted by Borikwa23 View Post
                      Interested in doing some team trades again. Anyone in here still doing it?
                      Check out the "CCW friends" thread. It has a list of people who like to trade team stuff. It is not written up as trades in the trade manager, but it is this same idea.
                      Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                      Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                      Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

I am interested. I collect Cincinnati Reds, Tennessee/Houston Oilers/Titans and Pittsburgh Steelers.

Comment

I am looking for Astros...I have 20 to 30+ cards from most teams
                          Always looking for Gary Carter, Carlton Fisk, Nolan Ryan, Yogi Berra.

Comment

I am brand new and I collect current Royals and George Brett.

I have leftovers, autos and relics from Topps 2012, A&G 2012 and Bowman Platinum 2012. Beyond that I just opened 23 Blasters of Bowman Draft 2010

I also have 10's of thousands of older 86-94 cards I'd happily ship

Not sure how this works exactly, but I am down to ship tons of current good stuff in exchange for Royals that I KNOW people have a hard time unloading.

Comment

TheBrett - I'd be happy to work out a trade with you. I'd be interested in a lot of your 2012 cards to give to my boys. I have a George Brett collection as well as some in person autos and I think a game used or two as well as some base cards. I am currently on vacation but when I get home on Wednesday, we could work out a trade if you want.
                              Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                              Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                              Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Originally posted by TheBrett View Post
                                I am brand new and I collect current Royals and George Brett.

I have leftovers, autos and relics from Topps 2012, A&G 2012 and Bowman Platinum 2012. Beyond that I just opened 23 Blasters of Bowman Draft 2010

I also have 10's of thousands of older 86-94 cards I'd happily ship

Not sure how this works exactly, but I am down to ship tons of current good stuff in exchange for Royals that I KNOW people have a hard time unloading.
                                I have Eric Hosmer Rookies for trade including 2011 TOPPS Chrome Atomic Refractor. I'm looking for Pujols, Trout and Trumbo.

Comment

Working...
                                X