Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt --- Check out what I still have available --- Some/all could make really nice CHRISTMAS and/or BIRTHDAY presents. Let's work out a deal.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    "PRINCE WILLIAM: The story of..." has just been sold. Anyone interested in any of the other "OLD BOOKS" I have available ????????? If so, let's work out a deal.

Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    I've just sent you a PM. Hope we can get a deal worked out. Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• MichelleAnn
    replied
    How about $10? What is a good price.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Thanks for the quick reply. Sorry, not interested in trading for other books. Feel free to make an offer. Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• MichelleAnn
    replied
    I am not sure what to offer. Do you want to trade for an Odd Thomas book by Dean Koontz and Tuesdays with Matthew or some type of money

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Thanks for the quick reply. Feel free to make an offer (including shipping). Have a good day, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• MichelleAnn
    replied
    The Prince William seems interesting.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    MichelleAnn - thanks for your post and interest. Here is a little info. about the three books that are connected to Virginia:

PRINCE WILLIAM The Story of Its People and Its Places - completed by workers of the writer's program of the works projects administration in the state of Virginia - sponsored by The Bethlehem Good Housekeeping Club 1941 - copyright 1941 - contents start on page 13 and end on page 243 - the index goes from page 245 to page 261

VIRGINIA by Edwin Anderson Alderman NEW YORK Charles Scribner's Sons 1918 copyright 1916 by Edwin A. Alderson - An address delivered in response to the toast "Virginia" at the banquet gived by the citizens of Petersburg, Virginia , to the President of the United States and the Governor of Pennsylvania, on May 19, 1909. - twenty nine pages(length of the address)

The Virginians A Tale of the last century by William Makepeace Thackeray New York HURST & CO., PUBLISHERS - London September 7, 1859 - 798 pages - in chapter LXXX starting on page 673 is about Pocahontas

If you're interested in any one, two, or all three, feel free to make an offer. Again, thanks for your interest. Have a good day, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• MichelleAnn
    replied
    The books about Virginia seems interesting. I have worked on family tree a few years ago and wonder if I have any relatives listed in them.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt ---- anyone interested in any of my "OLD" books ????????

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    The re-make of the film "BEN HUR" just opened in theater's today !!! Anyone interested in buying a 1880 1st edition misprint of that great novel ????? If so, make a reasonable offer. Also, I have some other "old" books available !!! Get them while you can !!!

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt --- they are STILL AVAILABLE !!!!!!!!! PLMK which one(s) you'd like to have. Hope we can work out a deal. Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    After a five and a half months of "sleep", it's time to wake this thread up !!!

Post #10 gives a description of each "OLD" book I have available. Check it out, then bring on your offer(s) !!!

Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    GREAT "Old" books available !!! Some are "first" editions !!! Bring on those offers !!! Let's work out a trade and/or deal !!! Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X