Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Anyone interested in any of the "OLD" books I have available ? The "BEN-HUR" is a 1st edition "misprint", with a "typo" error. So, bring on those offers !!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt one more time. Anyone interested in "OLD BOOKS" ?????? If so, check POSTS 1 & 10. Then, let's work out a deal and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread. Have a good day, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    After a nine and a half (9 1/2) months of s-l-e-e-p, it's time to wake up this thread. So, check POSTS 1 & 10. Afterwards, let's work out a trade and/or deal. THANKS for checking this thread, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Back ttt ------------- A good variety of nice "OLD" books are available for the start of the year 2020 !!! ----------- So, which one(s) would you like to have ? ----------- THANKS for checking this thread.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    After a good s-l-e-e-p of seven (07) months it's time to wake up this thread. A good number of "OLD" books are STILL available, including a 1st edition "misprint" of Ben Hur. So, check out POST #10. Afterwards, let's work out a deal and/or trade. THANKS for checking this thread.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Check out POST #10 to see what I have available in "OLD" books. -----------Then, let's work out a trade and/or deal.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    A "list" of the "OLD" books on post #1, and a "description" of each on post #10. ------------ Check them out. ------------- Then let's work out a deal. -------------- THANKS for checking this thread. -------------- Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

• MichelleAnn
    replied
    Ok I will keep saving them. Hope you are having a good summer.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Yes, I'm still collecting Nationals(and Orioles), mainly gu and auto's.

Leave a comment:

• MichelleAnn
    replied
    Still saving the Nationals.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Michelle, no problem, just let me know when you're ready to add to your "old" book collection. Good to hear from you. Have a good night, Rodney

Leave a comment:

• MichelleAnn
    replied
    Not at the moment. Still loaded with books.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Well, after a four month "SLEEP", it's TIME to WAKE UP this thread. Anyone interested in any of the "old" books I have available ? Any offer(s) ? THANKS for checking out this thread.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    Well, this thread, and this FORUM, haven't been replied to in a complete YEAR. The last time this thread,and forum, was ON was the date and time of the post(#114) directly above this one. So, with no interest in anything on this thread and forum, why do we need this forum? No one, evidently, seems to need/use this forum. HAPPY "UNUSED" Birthday to this thread and forum.

Leave a comment:

• OriolesFan
    replied
    This thread has been asleep for 4 1/2 months, so it's time to WAKE IT UP. Anyone interested in any of my nice "OLD" books ? Let's work out a trade and/or deal. Have a good day.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X