Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

team group break. come get your team(s) ALL FULL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    With the Randoms having so much at stake, are you going to do a short Video of yourself doing the randoms? I think that would be cool!
    These cards are for sale or trade.
    I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
    I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!



    View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade

    Comment


    • #17
      that is an excelent idea jason, am working on figuring out this live tv stuff so we can start with that. and on the road traveling for a couple of days so as soon as we get to battleground washington i will get back to work on it
      https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

      my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
      I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by fuser View Post
        that is an excelent idea jason, am working on figuring out this live tv stuff so we can start with that. and on the road traveling for a couple of days so as soon as we get to battleground washington i will get back to work on it
        Live is very easy Tim. I do our club live on blog tv and it is very simple to do. If need any pointers, lmk and will see if can help ya.
        Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

        Comment


        • #19
          don pm comming
          https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

          my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

          Comment


          • #20
            Sorry if I'm the odd man out...but I can't view blogtv on my phone...is there a way to have the break uploaded to youtube for those of us (me) who can't view blogtv?
            Currently looking for:
            Football: The Gronk!
            Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
            Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
            + HOFer slab bed or raw.

            Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
            Go Cats!!!

            Trade page:
            http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

            Comment


            • #21
              i am about to say the heck with blogtv, have spent the last 45 minutes trying to sign up and have had enough. may have to stick to recorded videos
              https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

              my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
              I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

              Comment


              • #22
                HMM

                I don't remember it being difficult to sign up there.
                - Dave

                I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                Albums


                Updated 3/25/2016

                Comment


                • #23
                  maybe it was just late lol, it wouldnt let me past the signup page. those funky letters and phrases kept saying wrong answer and wouldnt let me sign up
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                  my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                  I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by fuser View Post
                    maybe it was just late lol, it wouldnt let me past the signup page. those funky letters and phrases kept saying wrong answer and wouldnt let me sign up
                    I have trouble with those sometimes, too. Seems like it gets out of sync with the image.

                    I have to tell it to change the numbers 2 or 3 times to get it back in line. Usually works after that. It's not just you!! LOL
                    - Dave

                    I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

                    Albums


                    Updated 3/25/2016

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Hey Tim, I was just looking at this again. Forget blog tv as they sold out and the new site that took them over looks like total crap. Look at signing up to ustream. If you have any problems with it, hit me with a pm. I also pm'd you. sorry of my pokiness.
                      Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        thanks don, i will check them out
                        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                        my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          don, you have sent $73.00 USD to tim hlavac.
                          Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            got it don, thanks
                            https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                            my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Looking to purchase one more team, if you are interested in selling one, please pm me. Thanks.
                              Bucket Link: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Where we at with our 2nd team randomizer?

                                Currently looking for:
                                Football: The Gronk!
                                Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                                Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                                + HOFer slab bed or raw.

                                Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                                Go Cats!!!

                                Trade page:
                                http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X