With the Randoms having so much at stake, are you going to do a short Video of yourself doing the randoms? I think that would be cool!
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
team group break. come get your team(s) ALL FULL
Collapse
X
-
These cards are for sale or trade.
I collect ALL Certified Autos of Seattle Mariners and Seattle Seahawks.
I would also consider Game Used or VERY LOW PRINT RUN Inserts of Seattle!
View my Football cards Here! http://s1150.photobucket.com/user/ja...e%20or%20Trade
-
that is an excelent idea jason, am working on figuring out this live tv stuff so we can start with that. and on the road traveling for a couple of days so as soon as we get to battleground washington i will get back to work on ithttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
Live is very easy Tim. I do our club live on blog tv and it is very simple to do. If need any pointers, lmk and will see if can help ya.Originally posted by fuser View Postthat is an excelent idea jason, am working on figuring out this live tv stuff so we can start with that. and on the road traveling for a couple of days so as soon as we get to battleground washington i will get back to work on itEmmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!
Comment
-
don pm comminghttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
Sorry if I'm the odd man out...but I can't view blogtv on my phone...is there a way to have the break uploaded to youtube for those of us (me) who can't view blogtv?Currently looking for:
Football: The Gronk!
Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
+ HOFer slab bed or raw.
Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
Go Cats!!!
Trade page:
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/
Comment
-
i am about to say the heck with blogtv, have spent the last 45 minutes trying to sign up and have had enough. may have to stick to recorded videoshttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
maybe it was just late lol, it wouldnt let me past the signup page. those funky letters and phrases kept saying wrong answer and wouldnt let me sign uphttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
I have trouble with those sometimes, too. Seems like it gets out of sync with the image.Originally posted by fuser View Postmaybe it was just late lol, it wouldnt let me past the signup page. those funky letters and phrases kept saying wrong answer and wouldnt let me sign up
I have to tell it to change the numbers 2 or 3 times to get it back in line. Usually works after that. It's not just you!! LOL- Dave
I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.
Albums
Updated 3/25/2016
Comment
-
Hey Tim, I was just looking at this again. Forget blog tv as they sold out and the new site that took them over looks like total crap. Look at signing up to ustream. If you have any problems with it, hit me with a pm. I also pm'd you. sorry of my pokiness.Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!
Comment
-
thanks don, i will check them outhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
got it don, thankshttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
Looking to purchase one more team, if you are interested in selling one, please pm me. Thanks.Bucket Link: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/
Comment
-
Where we at with our 2nd team randomizer?
Currently looking for:
Football: The Gronk!
Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
+ HOFer slab bed or raw.
Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
Go Cats!!!
Trade page:
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/
Comment
Comment