did you ever decide if it would be done live or where?
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
team group break. come get your team(s) ALL FULL
Collapse
X
-
-Brady
Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534
-
wasnt able to figure out a decent live site so will look for it on the next break hopefully. the one blogtv went to didnt look that decent so if anybody knows a good live site for the next break i would appreciate the advice.
this break will be by video.https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
am uploading the video's now. i think some will be very happy with the resultshttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
i will post the hits after the videos are uploadedhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
Nice break.....seems like the love was spread to a few people.....especially negron, nice hit on the Luck auto!!!!
Thx Tim for the break...and thx for the Foles relic!!!...lol.Currently looking for:
Football: The Gronk!
Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
+ HOFer slab bed or raw.
Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
Go Cats!!!
Trade page:
http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/
Comment
-
Thanks for the break Tim, look forward to the next one...Bucket Link: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/
Comment
-
thanks for joining guys, i thought the break was decent overall. we were due a nice break, the last couple didnt really pay off for anybodyhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
i will get them posted on the first page this afternoonhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/
my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends
Comment
-
Thanks for the break. It was my first ever and I did pretty good. Really stoked abt the dez.-Brady
Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534
Comment
Comment