Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

team group break. come get your team(s) ALL FULL

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    did you ever decide if it would be done live or where?
    -Brady

    Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
    http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
    http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

    Comment


    • #62
      Any word on the break?

      Comment


      • #63
        wasnt able to figure out a decent live site so will look for it on the next break hopefully. the one blogtv went to didnt look that decent so if anybody knows a good live site for the next break i would appreciate the advice.

        this break will be by video.
        https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

        my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
        I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

        Comment


        • #64
          Thanks for the update

          Comment


          • #65
            am uploading the video's now. i think some will be very happy with the results
            https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

            my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
            I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

            Comment


            • #66
              Am I one of them....lol

              Comment


              • #67
                i will post the hits after the videos are uploaded
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                Comment


                • #68
                  breaks are all posted on youtube, here is the link

                  fuser1966 - YouTube
                  https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                  my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                  I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Nice break.....seems like the love was spread to a few people.....especially negron, nice hit on the Luck auto!!!!
                    Thx Tim for the break...and thx for the Foles relic!!!...lol.
                    Currently looking for:
                    Football: The Gronk!
                    Basketball: Dennis Rodman, Scottie Pippen, & Michael Jordan, 90's refractors or #rd stuff, Damon Stoudamire, Penny, etc.
                    Baseball: Paul Goldschmidt & Mike Trout
                    + HOFer slab bed or raw.

                    Collecting University of Arizona current and Alum players!!!
                    Go Cats!!!

                    Trade page:
                    http://s300.photobucket.com/albums/nn29/deannal_2008/

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Thanks for the break Tim.
                      Emmitt Smith and Cowboys collector!

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Thanks for the break Tim, look forward to the next one...
                        Bucket Link: http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb327/belvin01/

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          thanks for joining guys, i thought the break was decent overall. we were due a nice break, the last couple didnt really pay off for anybody
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                          my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                          I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Thanks for the break. My computer is down right now so I could only watch videos on my phone. Were there any Browns or Chiefs hits, I couldn't tell what everything was. Have a good one.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              i will get them posted on the first page this afternoon
                              https://www.flickr.com/photos/92956495@N04/sets/

                              my photobucket is my collection. some will be easier to trade than others, so don't be offended if I turn down a trade offer I don't like
                              I collect hof au's/gu's,rcs and select lions/bears/vikings/twins/cubs for friends

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Thanks for the break. It was my first ever and I did pretty good. Really stoked abt the dez.
                                -Brady

                                Looking for mainly Cowboys, Andy Dalton
                                http://sportscardalbum.com/u/bcw716
                                http://s1291.beta.photobucket.com/us...62121686120534

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X