• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pistonsfan9826 View Post
    nice day, what did you get flynn on?
    5 cards.....
    I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

cool, it was really cold yesterday every where it seemed like.
      Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by pistonsfan9826 View Post
        cool, it was really cold yesterday every where it seemed like.
        it was horrible here yesterday, like 0 or -1 w/ windchill

Comment

Yeah, Lambier is a jerk imo lol

any of the Flynns ft?
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by tikitomoka View Post
            it was horrible here yesterday, like 0 or -1 w/ windchill
            it reached -1 at my house last night so it was pretty cold.
            Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
            sigpic

Comment

pssh, 14 is where it's at
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
                Yeah, Lambier is a jerk imo lol

any of the Flynns ft?
                sorry, one's spoken for and im keeping the other 4

Comment

Alright, Thanks anyway-
                  SC
                  sigpic

Comment

finally did some graphing wednesday with the suns. needless to say, not a good way to get back into it after a couple weeks off. the majority of the time didnt sign, even though they seemed to have been good most places this year. Dan Majerle was really the only friendly one, with Amare and JRich signing but talking on their phones. Pretty rough day with the people down there, but that's what happens when a star team comes to town. not going to get into all of the details, but the security guy got a few choice words from a guy after he threw a kid's ball back when he ran up to Nash (not that guy's kid). Nash signed one that afternoon, and that's only because 5 people ran right up to the bus door which isnt allowed and the reason he even signed was because the security guy hadnt gotten a chance to push everyone out of the way. The player i wanted most from them was Robin Lopez, and he signed a couple... but they were of course for the disgusting welfare mom and her disgusting kid that only show up for the big teams and get stuff for other people already there (as in they dont bring anything of their own to get signed). sorry if that sounded a little insensitive, but i doubt they'll be reading this. anyway, here's my results
                    Dan Majerle 3/3 - apparently the staedtlers dont work very well on my customs but that's alright
                    Amare Stoudemire - 1/1
                    Jason Richardson - 1/1
                    Louis Amundson - 1/1
                    Last edited by tikitomoka; 01-15-2010, 04:19 PM.

Comment

ouch, rought night, but atleast you got Amare!
                      sigpic

Comment

yeah and it was a much better sig than i got last year too

Comment

well at least you got amare, that didnt sound that fun though
                          sigpic

Comment

Just got back from the chaos that is downtown Indy on the day of a Colts/Pacers game and a cheerleading competition (poor planning). Graphed the Hornets at their hotel. Not a terrible signing team, but not great either. CP3 ran right on the bus which kind of sucked. with the exception of Julian Wright, all of their players were one per. There were all kinds of celebrities and such down there, but the only i saw was Rob Lowe who signed for all of us. Also saw Archie Manning leave the hotel, but he didnt sign. I happened to see TJ Ford at the hotel too (not exactly sure why) but he reluctantly signed for us.
                            Peja Stojakovic 1/1
                            Darren Collison 1/2
                            Marcus Thornton 1/3
                            Tim Floyd 1/1 - white filler
                            Darius Songaila 1/1
                            Julian Wright 1/1 - he was surprised i only had one for him to sign lol
                            David West 1/1
                            Rob Lowe 1/1 - blank

Comment

lol a cheer competition on the day of a playoff game and a Pacers game? VERY poor planning...some of there Dads are probably at home watching the Colts game LOL

Nice Peja, to bad about CP3 though, he's there main guy but you did get West so not horrible...
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
                                lol a cheer competition on the day of a playoff game and a Pacers game? VERY poor planning...some of there Dads are probably at home watching the Colts game LOL

Nice Peja, to bad about CP3 though, he's there main guy but you did get West so not horrible...
                                yeah it was a zoo there lol

im happy with all of the stuff, glad to have gotten 7 different guys

Comment

Working...
                                X