• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tha rose looks sick!

I MIGHT have a few extra rose cards...not sure
    sigpic

Comment

• nice day yesterday. y didnt you go after the pistons before?
      Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
      sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by pistonsfan9826 View Post
        nice day yesterday. y didnt you go after the pistons before?
        It was terrible weather that day... They'll be back before the end of the season though
        I like 08 topps and get IP autographs.

Comment

• was that rose photo an 8x10 or a 16x20?
          Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
          sigpic

Comment

• Did you do the Hornets yet?
            Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

Comment

• Originally posted by pistonsfan9826 View Post
              was that rose photo an 8x10 or a 16x20?
              8x10
              Originally posted by GoJets9096822 View Post
              Did you do the Hornets yet?
              yeah but Diogu wasnt traveling

Comment

• Dang!

Any chance ya can get him this season?
                Click On Awesome Banner To Go To My Site

Comment

• Sorry they won't be back

Comment

• Spurs at Pacers 2/17

Once you get past duncan, parker, and jefferson this isn't really a bad signing team at all. Highlight of the day - only 8 or so serious graphers at the hotel which is a huge low for a big team like the spurs. Blair was not at all friendly, but signed pretty well so i didnt care. i've heard how tough Jefferson is, so i figured there was no way he was signing. there were two 9ish year old kids there from out of town hanging out at the hotel, and i think they're the only reason RJ came over and signed, but of course they only had a ballpoint pen so he hit their items with that plus my card (there's no signature on it, just the indentation from the pen UGH), but he did grab a sharpie and sign a jersey before he got on the bus (signed 4 total). i think those kids are the only reason roger mason signed too. i was also pretty happy to get 2 bonners on the same day
                    at the game i got manu and blair again. manu ended up hitting on both sides of the tunnel, but a kid here ran over to the side he started on and got him on a ball then ran back to the other side and handed him another ball. Manu gave the kid a nasty look and just stared at him before signing LOL. The only reason i went over to the pacers side after manu signed was because i wanted to try and get Hansbrough, but of course he hit 2 for a couple kids then went into the tunnel .

Spurs:
                    Matt Bonner 2/2
                    Roger Mason 1/1
                    Manu Ginobli 1/1
                    Dejuan Blair 2/2, 1/1 - 8x10 at the game
                    George Hill 3/3 - signed HUGE on the 8x10 and added "Go IUPUI" like i asked
                    Keith Bogans 1/1
                    Malik Hairston 1/1
                    Gregg Popovich 1/1
                    Richard Jefferson 1/1? - not counting this as a success because all it is is an indentation on the card

Pacers:
                    Danny Granger 1/1 - 8x10
                    TJ Ford 1/1 - got him on a blank because i dont need him on anymore cards, and he gave me the WORST graph ive ever gotten from him with a dying black sharpie because he wouldn't switch pens (him and granger never do). i'll probably end up just taking the sig off because it looks worse than Ford's shot selection

Last edited by tikitomoka; 02-19-2010, 05:11 PM.

Comment

• 2/25 - Milwaukee Bucks

would have been a complete waste of a trip had the nfl guys not been there. pretty much all of the people here in Indy for the combine except the actual players working out are at the same hotel that the bucks were at, so it was really cool to see all of the different people in the short time i was there today. regardless of the nfl stuff, the terrible milwaukee bucks were there too which was the reason i was down there today. if you don't get Jennings this team is basically a waste imo because Redd isnt traveling either, and unfortunately jennings didn't sign. bogut gave a better sig than usual even though its still god awful. got denied by jennings which sucked because i had a couple 16x20s.
                      Bucks:
                      Charlie Bell 1/1
                      Jerry Stackhouse 1/1
                      Andrew Bogut 1/1
                      Luc Mbah a Moute 1/1

NFL Guys:
                      Adam Schefter 1/1 - 8x10 blank
                      Jim Zorn 1/1 - 8x10 blank
                      TJ Houshmanzadeh 1/1 - 8x10 blank
                      Jeff Saturday 2/2 - 1 personalized to my aunt

Also saw Ozzie Newsome, Mike Tomlin, Takeo Spikes, and some others i didn't recognize but know they were players. the three i just named didn't sign though
                      Last edited by tikitomoka; 02-26-2010, 05:06 PM.

Comment

• that sucks about jennings but atleast you got some nfl guys.
                        sigpic

Comment

• Bulls 2/27

Hectic day due to graphing the combine and the bulls being in town. they were a lot better than they were a couple weeks ago which was great. Joe Alexander still racks, and James Johnson did too (cussed quite a bit while signing multiples... ). also caught some more NFL guys coming and going - Ozzie Newsome (didn't sign) and Sean Payton (hit two for me, both with "XLIV" inscription). i asked rose to write "Go Bulls" on my photo, but he said all he could do was add his number lol. Deng signed three. Noah was MIA, is he hurt again?
                          Bulls:
                          Taj Gibson 1/2 - one per
                          James Johnson 4/4
                          Joe Alexander 6/6 - one for sigman
                          Derrick Rose 2/2 16x20s
                          Hakim Warrick 1/2 11x14s - one per
                          Brad Miller 1/1 - actually signed a brad miller card this time
                          Kirk Hinrich 1/1

NFL:
                          Sean Payton 2/2 8x10 blanks

Comment

• I know you gave Miller a hard time for what happened last time haha

Nice stuff as usual

Thanks-
                            SC
                            sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sports Collector View Post
                              I know you gave Miller a hard time for what happened last time haha

Nice stuff as usual

Thanks-
                              SC
                              haha no, i didnt say anything to him but the whole time he was signing a few of us were joking around about it

Comment

• great job on the 2 DRose!

Comment

Working...
                                X