No announcement yet.

My 264/ Collection on Cardboard Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I love this collection. The best thing about it, as I stated on 'another site', is that you don't have to worry about every collecting a duplicate of any card if this is your PC collection. That is very very cool!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by hayn View Post
      How funny, even my people has made it in your 264 collection. You'll definitely will never see a Japanese football player. We do well in Baseball, Tennis, Golf, and Soccer.

A Japanese football player? Hmmmm. The Japanese diet is based on seafood and vegetables. No dairy or beef products. During WWII, Japanese soldiers were on an average of 5 feet, skinny, no bulk, and many needed glasses. After the war, American life was embraced by the people of Japan. They drove and fell in love with Chevy, and danced to Bill Haley and the Comets. Baseball became a nationally accepted sport. Second only to Sumo. During the 70's, dairy products became the norm. Milk and beef were consumed regularly. My last visit to Japan was in 1979. I recall spending my summer vacation with my grandmother. While visiting, the neighborhood children would wonder why I was so tall and look much older then my Japanese relatives. My reply? Big Macs, french fries, and a chocolate shake!

I think in another generation, the Japanese populace will be able to compete in American football due to the consumption of beef and dairy products. I honestly do see the physical changes of my people. Just look at Ms. Yoko Kumada. Very well built with curves in all the right places.

Toshi
      I thought you may appreciate this one Toshi. Don't tell the missus....

Originally posted by schwood View Post
      I love this collection. The best thing about it, as I stated on 'another site', is that you don't have to worry about every collecting a duplicate of any card if this is your PC collection. That is very very cool!
      Thank you. Yes, makes it easier to keep track of....LOL

-------------------------

2013 Topps Chrome Bacarri Rambo Black 264/299

Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

From now until forever, I am going to be looking for 264/XXX in everything I get. And whatever I get is coming your way my friend. I hope I can help.

And the beauty as well is if someone finds you a card, well you can always use it. So, it is easy to trade them to you!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
        Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
        Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
        MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
        NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
        NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
        NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
        I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Have you considered contacting the Guinness Book of World Records? You are probably a candidate or possibly very close in becoming one. I'd be very interested to here the results of such. Like Schwood, I have been keeping an eye out since you've first become a member of this forum. This task of 264 cards are difficult and very tedious to say the least!
          I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
            From now until forever, I am going to be looking for 264/XXX in everything I get. And whatever I get is coming your way my friend. I hope I can help.

And the beauty as well is if someone finds you a card, well you can always use it. So, it is easy to trade them to you!
            I can use all 264/s, except when folks want to gouge me for them, so I just say no thanks. Thanks for the assist.

Have you considered contacting the Guinness Book of World Records? You are probably a candidate or possibly very close in becoming one. I'd be very interested to here the results of such. Like Schwood, I have been keeping an eye out since you've first become a member of this forum. This task of 264 cards are difficult and very tedious to say the least!
            Thanks for the kudos....not sure Guinness would be interested.....LOL.

-------------------------------

After holiday mail was nice.....

THE 2013 hyped QBs.....

2013 Topps Prime E.J. Manuel / Geno Smith 264/330

A bunch of Chrome additions to the 2013 chase....

2013 Topps Chrome Quinton Patton Camo 264/499

2013 Topps Chrome Patrick Willis Purple 264/499

2013 Topps Chrome Tom Brady Purple 264/499

2013 Topps Chrome D.J. Fluker Black 264/299

2013 Topps Chrome Denard Robinson Black 264/299

2013 Topps Chrome Mike Gillislee Auto 264/600

2013 Topps Chrome Conner Vernon Auto 264/600

2013 Topps Chrome Geno Smith Black 264/299

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

I have to say, from this new lot, my all time card is the Brady! I'm not a fan of this years draft class.
              I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

I have to say, from this new lot, my all time card is the Brady! I'm not a fan of this years draft class.
                Brady was the first find not on ebay for this year's group.

-------------------------

3 more Chrome additions....

2013 Topps Chrome Jamie Collins Black 264/299

2013 Topps Chrome Damontre Moore Pink 264/399

2013 Topps Chrome Lane Johnson Camo 264/499

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

Just a single addition today, 264 "variant" addition #998

2013 Topps Chrome DJ Fluker Pink 264/399

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

Chrome Chrome Chrome mailday.....#999, 1000, 1001 & 1002 "variants"

A sweet freebie from KT, Kevin Troth...

2013 Topps Chrome Brandon Marshall Black 264/299

a few off the bay......

2013 Topps Chrome Jawan Jamison Purple 264/499

2013 Topps Chrome Peyton Manning Pink 264/399

2013 Topps Chrome Aaron Rodgers Purple 264/499

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

Yes, The legendary Payton Manning! I hope he gets to the Super Bowl and win it prior to his retirement. That would be an ideal scenario for Manning.

Comment

Yes, The legendary Payton Manning! I hope he gets to the Super Bowl and win it prior to his retirement. That would be an ideal scenario for Manning.
                        It would, especially since Rodgers is out of the picture.

------------------------------

A break from the Chrome....

2003 Topps Gold Champ Bailey 264/499

The 19th addition to this set....

2011 Finest Vincent Brown 264/599

...and a Packer.

2013 Bowman Sterling Johnathan Franklin 0264/1214

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

Some freebie love from shaqcollector, thanks Scott.

A darn awesome receiver.....

2010 Elite Andre Johnson 264/299

A couple of YTBI (yet to be introduced)......

2010 Prime Tebow/Bradford 264/355

2010 Prime Bryant/Thomas/Benn 264/275

They go with this new addition.....

2010 Prime Benn/McCoy/Williams 264/275

Finally another Chrome addition.....

2013 Topps Chrome Zach Ertz Auto 264/600

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

Back with more Chromage....

2013 Topps Chrome Tyrann Mathieu Camo 264/499

2013 Topps Chrome Markus Wheaton Auto 264/600

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

A nice and diverse set, the Vincent Brown has an outstanding 4 color patch. Whatever happened to Waldo? I mean Tebow.

Comment

A couple of nice additions today.....

Scored the 1st TD tonight during the Boys & Bears game....

2013 Topps Chrome Dez Bryant Black 264/299

This addition makes 22 out of 34 RPA or 64.7% of the RPAs in 264/xxx fashion....can you help finish it?

2011 SP Authentic Greg Little 264/699

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

Working...
                                X