Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 264/ Collection on Cardboard Connection

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    A handful of additions this week. Work and life has been a bit complicated, been a bit sick and such. Playing catch up and sharing some of this weeks prizes....

    More freebies from Alex (OZTATAR) from down under. Thank you kindly.

    2011 E-Topps Rob Gronkowski 264/699



    He likes to diversify my collection, a couple entertainment adds....

    2013 Falling Skies Will Patton 264/375....can't say I have ever watched it.



    2012 NCIS Pauley Perrette 264/500.....I watch this several hours a night.



    A Badger pickup, even if it was only one year....LOL

    2012 Certified Russell Wilson 264/299



    Couldn't resist adding the Gold bar.....

    2005 Topps Chrome Ryan Moats 264/399 BGS 9.5



    He was a Wolverine and not a Buckeye, here he is a Raider, but did wear the Packer Green.....and just a neat insert.

    1999 Prism Charles Woodson 264/480



    I am not high on the guy, but he is our TE....

    2013 Elite Jermichael Finley 264/999



    Hopefully this will get the ground game started....

    2013 Bowman Eddie Lacy 264/399

    Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

    Currently 379 in my PC.

    Comment


    • #17
      WoW....Alex continues to diversify my collection with a little Harry Potter....

      "Harry Potter & the Sorcerer's Stone" - C1 Harry Potter 264/350



      Things have been slow, so here are a couple of ebay snags....

      2009 Classics Tom Brandstater 264/299.....eh Mitch?



      2005 Topps Chrome Darren Sproles 264/399....not sure why it isn't encased...

      Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

      Currently 379 in my PC.

      Comment


      • #18
        Wow! Harry Potter! That is really great, yet a unique card to have in any collection. Mrs. Toshi has not seen your Sproles, I won't tell her. She will kill to get that card in her hands! LOL!
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.


        http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by hayn View Post
          Wow! Harry Potter! That is really great, yet a unique card to have in any collection. Mrs. Toshi has not seen your Sproles, I won't tell her. She will kill to get that card in her hands! LOL!
          I know the Potter one is cool. Mums is the word with Mrs. Toshi.....

          --------------------------------

          Found the #366th addition on COMC....

          2012 SPx Justin Blackmon / Brandon Weeden 264/299

          Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

          Currently 379 in my PC.

          Comment


          • #20
            Awesome Collection!!
            U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
            http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
            Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

            Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
            Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

            Comment


            • #21
              Awesome stuff!!
              I Collect mid-high end sportcards, RCs, HOFer Autos

              The Vault...Enter at your own risk!!

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by ocanseco55 View Post
                Awesome Collection!!
                Thanks for checking it out.

                Originally posted by kooljazz1966 View Post
                Awesome stuff!!
                Thanks, Ken.

                -----------------------

                A few COMC and ebay additions....

                2012 SP Authentic Threads Nick Toon 264/335



                "Thee"? rookie of 2013......

                2013 Topps Geno Smith Pink 264/399



                A few Packers unis.....

                2003 Bowman's Best DeAndrew Rubin 264/499



                2006 Finest Ingle Martin 264/299



                Hadn't acquired this guy in either SPx or SP Authentic, so this goes with the SJax that I obtained....

                2004 Absolute Philip Rivers 264/300

                Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

                Currently 379 in my PC.

                Comment


                • #23
                  A sweet Packers addition....

                  2011 Crown Royale Alex Green 264/299

                  Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

                  Currently 379 in my PC.

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Another COMC find....#367 for the SPx PC

                    2012 SPx Tim Benford 264/750



                    A handful of "variants" from COMC and ebay.....

                    2006 Elite Ickey Woods / Rudi Johnson 264/500....filled out my order, LOL



                    2008 Threads Earl Bennett / Matt Forte 264/500...have several of this set



                    Buckeye addition with Eddie on it twice

                    1999 Absolute McNair/Dyson/Thigpen/George 264/500



                    A sweet Packer addition.....

                    2013 Topps Aaron Rodgers Pink 264/399



                    nordy22 was hiding this one COMC.....LOL. Up to 47 of this set.

                    2012 Topps Chrome Brian Orakpo Pink 264/399

                    Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

                    Currently 379 in my PC.

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Hello, I'm Mrs. Toshi,

                      I've been filling in for Toshi. He has not been feeling well. He has shown me your collection of cards in relation to the number 264. I think it's a huge undertaking. Is Mrs. road_runner_1964 an assistant to you? I would think that to accomplish a collection like this help is needed. I too am a collector, Toshi and I started collecting football cards since 2012 of December. I really enjoy rookie cards of RGIII, Andrew Luck, and Alfred Morris. As for Toshi, he enjoys the same rookie cards as I do. He currently is working on rookie cards of his all time idol Brett Favre.

                      Thank you for sharing your 264 collection,
                      Mrs. Toshi
                      I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.


                      http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by hayn View Post
                        Hello, I'm Mrs. Toshi,

                        I've been filling in for Toshi. He has not been feeling well. He has shown me your collection of cards in relation to the number 264. I think it's a huge undertaking. Is Mrs. road_runner_1964 an assistant to you? I would think that to accomplish a collection like this help is needed. I too am a collector, Toshi and I started collecting football cards since 2012 of December. I really enjoy rookie cards of RGIII, Andrew Luck, and Alfred Morris. As for Toshi, he enjoys the same rookie cards as I do. He currently is working on rookie cards of his all time idol Brett Favre.

                        Thank you for sharing your 264 collection,
                        Mrs. Toshi
                        Thanks for filling in Mrs. Toshi......

                        ----------------------------

                        Thanks to Jason (sliqwill) for addition #368. He spied it in an auction and hit the BIN, just in case I wasn't around. Appreciate his assist in snagging it.

                        2009 SPx Tyson Jackson 264/549

                        Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

                        Currently 379 in my PC.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          This week's additions.......

                          A couple more "variants" added to the collection by OZTATAR (Alex) from down under. These came via Finland.....thanks as always, Alex.

                          2012-13 Se Real Talgat Zhailauov 264/300



                          2012-13 Se Real Evgeny Artyukhin 264/300



                          Found some golf off the bay....

                          2002 SP Game Used Jess Daley 0264/1750



                          ...and a few football from the bay.

                          2005 Topps Chrome Carlos Rogers 264/399



                          A stud of a running back...I have 8 or 9 of him now in 264 fashion....

                          2011 Finest Adrian Peterson 264/399



                          A nice buyback....

                          2000 SP Authentic Jake Plummer 264/280



                          A Buckeye addition....

                          1999 Score Chris Spielman 0264/1989



                          A bum of a Packer addition.... LOL

                          2007 Topps Triple Threads Brett Favre 264/639

                          Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

                          Currently 379 in my PC.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            The next two additions (#369 & #370) showed up on the bay four nights ago, within 57 seconds I hit the BIN on each and they showed up together in today's mail. That is a record....LOL.

                            2012 SPx Junior Hemingway 264/750



                            1998 SPx Finite Jerry Rice 0264/1000

                            Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

                            Currently 379 in my PC.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Last the last week of hunting on ebay and googling other sites has been fruitful....enjoy.

                              Another Hockey addition from Alex (OZTATAR)...

                              2005-06 SPx Scott Stevens / Brian Rafalski 264/350



                              A freebie from chads-cards (Chad), thank you!

                              2009 Limited Rey Maualuga 264/399



                              The fifth of this set....

                              2001 Atomic Santana Moss 264/310



                              Found on the bay, krav4747 from Blowout had it up for sale. Snagged it from him.

                              2011 Topps Chrome JJ Watt Black 264/299



                              Another nice little AP rookie to the PC....

                              2007 Contenders Adrian Peterson / Sidney Rice 0264/1000



                              Sweet Buckeye and HOT Dolphin receiver addition.....

                              2009 Topps Platinum Brian Hartline 264/499



                              Go Pack Go!

                              2011 Plates & Patches Randall Cobb 264/499

                              Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

                              Currently 379 in my PC.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                The mail cometh.....found this one on Sportsbuy.com

                                2011 Topps Chrome Tony Gonzalez 264/499



                                Grabbing the Quarterbacks on the Topps.

                                2013 Topps Matthew Stafford Pink 264/399



                                Sixth addition for this set....

                                2012 SP Authentic Threads Brandon Weeden 264/335

                                Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

                                Currently 379 in my PC.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X