No announcement yet.

My 264/ Collection on Cardboard Connection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's a beautiful card from SPX! I hope Tannehill has a better 2014 season.
    I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

• Hey bud, did you buy that Tyrod Taylor auto on EBay? I was looking at that guys stuff, and came across that. I was watching it, but he didn't really have anything else I could use. I was going to snag it if he had anything else for me. But, no such luck!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• Originally posted by hayn View Post
        That's a beautiful card from SPX! I hope Tannehill has a better 2014 season.
        Was my second attempt at the Tannehill, the first one that showed up was #d 284/...

Originally posted by schwood View Post
        Hey bud, did you buy that Tyrod Taylor auto on EBay? I was looking at that guys stuff, and came across that. I was watching it, but he didn't really have anything else I could use. I was going to snag it if he had anything else for me. But, no such luck!
        Naw, I didn't. I do appreciate the look out though.

----------------------------------

Just returned from a little vacation in New Orleans, wasn't able to completely enjoy the journey, but will definitely plan a return trip when everyone is healthy to enjoy it. A handful of additions, before the "held" mail arrives tomorrow.

Another freebie from OZTATAR, Alex continues to diversify my collection. Thank you.

2012 Futera Alexis Sanchez 264/365

Next up another freebie, thanks to pogue_mahone. Thanks, AJ.

2008 Celebrity Cuts Helen Slater 264/499

Next addition was 4 months in the making. Message a member on CCW and didn't hear back for a bit, then we exchange pleasantries and trade information. Got the one in return, thanks to cornwellfamily.

2008 Americana John Saxon 264/500

This came from a lot that sold 12-2-13. Seller refused to pass along my information, but was able to track down the buyer. Sent many, many messages and finally got a return. Diligent pays off again....

2013 Topps Chrome Dez Bryant Camo 264/499

Mr 264 New Bucket 07-07-12

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Panini Americana is a great way for people of all ages to get acclimated with our own culture. An educated mind is a productive mind.
          I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

Comment

• It wouldn't be a Mr264 birthday, without an original addition.

#383 to the PC celebrates my 50th.

2012 SPx Tank Carder 264/750

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Happy Belated Birthday! I hope all is well with you and your family. I'm not too familiar with Tank Carder, but I do enjoy SPX and the photo shot. It looks almost like the old Ray Lewis rookie cards.

Congratulations,
              Toshi

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday! I hope all is well with you and your family. I'm not too familiar with Tank Carder, but I do enjoy SPX and the photo shot. It looks almost like the old Ray Lewis rookie cards.

Congratulations,
                Toshi
                Thank you Toshi. Much appreciate you following my collection as you do.
                -------------------------------

Let's start off with the freebies......first is compliments of bravesfan09 (Chip).

2012 Elite Anthony Fasano 264/299....with Chipster Autograph card.

And a couple more additions from Alex, my southern hemisphere Aussie friend...thank you.

2012-13 Se Real Emil Garipov 264/299

2013-14 Se Real Nikita Filatov 264/300

I don't dabble in other sports much from a purchase standpoint, but had to have this one....

2008 Topps Chrome Mickey Mantle 264/400

I am a sucker for the encased cards.....

2002 Topps Pristine Tony Gonzalez 264/349

He may not have delivered the results expected, but always have liked him....

2012 Totally Certified Darren McFadden 264/299

Makes my 8th 3rd Qtr Triple Relic from the 2010 Prime....

2010 Topps Prime Bradford / Tebow / Clausen 264/275

I really love this poster series from 2009 Americana....my third Grant

2009 Americana Cary Grant 264/500

Will share the Chrome tomorrow....

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• Three words, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!

I am so old school, the Mickey Mantle is fascinating. Although I don't follow baseball at all, I purchased a Piedmont T-206 1933 Maloney, Rochster. I would like to look into a Babe Ruth card. I can't afford the 1933 National Chicle, but that would be the card I would go after.

Comment

• As usual, I forgot to add that I also like the uncirculated Gonzalez card. I don't know why I have such an affinity to uncirculated cards. My favorite type is the eTopps products. As for Cary Grant, Legend! The one actor that never ceases to impress me is a method actor by the name of Daniel Day Lewis, especially in his portrayal of Abraham Lincoln. Great 264 lot.

Comment

Three words, WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!

I am so old school, the Mickey Mantle is fascinating. Although I don't follow baseball at all, I purchased a Piedmont T-206 1933 Maloney, Rochster. I would like to look into a Babe Ruth card. I can't afford the 1933 National Chicle, but that would be the card I would go after.
                      Yea, I had to have the Mick. That Ruth would be nasty.

Originally posted by hayn View Post
                      As usual, I forgot to add that I also like the uncirculated Gonzalez card. I don't know why I have such an affinity to uncirculated cards. My favorite type is the eTopps products. As for Cary Grant, Legend! The one actor that never ceases to impress me is a method actor by the name of Daniel Day Lewis, especially in his portrayal of Abraham Lincoln. Great 264 lot.
                      Yes, I love the encased ones too.

----------------------------------

Today's additions start with another freebie, this from pejarox7620. Thanks, Mike.

2013 Topps Chrome Bernard Pierce Camo 264/399

A couple that my wife actually approves of.....

2012 Topps Chrome Ben Roethlisberger Camo 264/499

2013 Topps Chrome Ben Roethlisberger Pink 264/399

A division foe of the previous two adds....

2013 Topps Chrome Torrey Smith Camo 264/499

Part of a two card lot, anyone need a Blue Wave?

2013 Topps Chrome Aaron Dobson Pink 264/399

Emailed a seller on a lot they had, no response, but all the sudden this one shows up for sale.....LOL

2013 Topps Chrome Colin Kaepernick Camo 264/499

My friend KT will like this rookie pickup....

2013 Topps Chrome Zach Ertz Pink 264/399

Last edited by road_runner_1964; 03-01-2014, 01:36 PM.

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• A week's worth of mail and some nice variety. First off, the "Russell"s.....

Another freebie from pogue_mahone, thanks AJ. The "Professor"

2008 Celebrity Cuts Russell Johnson 264/499

Hubba, hubba, hubba.....

2008 Americana Jane Russell 264/500

A Packer addition....

2001 Ovation Jamal Reynolds 264/700

Before sliqwill could snag it....eh, Jason....I am sure you have plenty.

2003 Sage Kyle Boller 264/750

Thanks jordy744 (Jordan) for the deal on this one. A Buckeye addition...

2013 Topps Gold James Laurinaitis 0264/2013

I am sucker for the 2010 QB class....

2010 Crown Royale Colt McCoy 264/299

This makes #44, of the helmet autos....

2010 Sweet Spot Ron Yary 264/300

A quad of Chrome, with a variety of story sources....the first was in an 8 card lot picked up off the bay. I have been in communications with the owner of the Black version since May 2013. Maybe one day, I can land it...but, at least I have this version...

2012 Topps Chrome LaMichael James Camo 264/499

The next addition was in a lot of over 600+ cards. Contacted the seller as soon as it was listed, but insisted this card was going to entice buyers to the lot. He agreed to forward my information. I made a modest snipe on the lot, but to no avail. After a week went by, I contacted the seller and the original buyer was a NPB. He made a second chance offer to the next in line, promised me if they didn't want it, they would sell me the card. Guess bidder #2 didn't want it, as here it is....

2013 Topps Chrome Andre Ellington Camo 264/499

As annoying as I can be to my fellow collectors, the "Are any of them #d 264/xxx?" question did manage to land the following two additions.

First was from BuckyBadger on Blowout, whom posted their several case break...thanks for the deal.

2013 Topps Chrome Ezekiel Ansah Auto 264/600

A freebie, as a result of the above question. Thank you Ryan (purejd86p)!

2013 Topps Chrome Trent Richardson Pink 264/399

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• "The professor and Mary Ann, here on Gilligans isle"! The opening scene of Gilligans isle where you see the SS Minow heading out of the harbor was shot at Ala Moana beach in Magic Island in Honolulu. I used to go fishing there for crab, barracuda, and Papio. Now it's full of polluted water.

Jane Russell was such a huge star in her time, she was a big sex symbol. Love the Chromes 264.

Comment

"The professor and Mary Ann, here on Gilligans isle"! The opening scene of Gilligans isle where you see the SS Minow heading out of the harbor was shot at Ala Moana beach in Magic Island in Honolulu. I used to go fishing there for crab, barracuda, and Papio. Now it's full of polluted water.

Jane Russell was such a huge star in her time, she was a big sex symbol. Love the Chromes 264.
                            LOL.....you crack me up Toshi....

-------------------------------------------

A few day's of new additions.....

A trade with James DeBusk......

2012 Topps Supreme Mohammed Sanu 264/462

A Buckeye addition.....

2007 Elite Troy Smith 264/599

A future HOFer, had to wait till he left that team....

2000 Collectors Edge Brian Urlacher 264/500

This one was purchased on 2/15 and I received a card quickly, however it was inappropriately numbered. I emailed the seller and he had several and shipped the wrong one, found the right one and I finally received.

2013 Topps Chrome Luke Joekel Black 264/299

Picked this one up in a lot.....

2013 Topps Chrome Rob Gronkowski Purple 264/499

Awesome freebie, from an awesome member. scotts, aka Scott. Thank you Sir!

2013 Topps Chrome Matt Barkley Camo 264/499

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

• My favorite is the Urlacher rookie card. He was dangerous! At least he retired as a Bear. The card design is atypical of the late 90's early 2000 graphics, you either love it or hate it. These cards were very busy with unusual color choice. I don't know how old you are Mr. 264, but when younger collectors mention vintage cards and point out to this era, I feel really old! Vintage for me is a T-206.

Comment

My favorite is the Urlacher rookie card. He was dangerous! At least he retired as a Bear. The card design is atypical of the late 90's early 2000 graphics, you either love it or hate it. These cards were very busy with unusual color choice. I don't know how old you are Mr. 264, but when younger collectors mention vintage cards and point out to this era, I feel really old! Vintage for me is a T-206.
                                If you do the math on 264....02-26-64, I just turned 50, so yes our definition of vintage coincides.....
                                ---------------------------------------------

A ton of items inbound, but the delivery time between purchase and delivery keeps extending. I have not received anything for three Saturday's and tracking shows at the PO. I believe they are self imposing no delivery on Saturday's besides letter type of material. Got this one yesterday.

2013 Crown Royale Randall Cobb 264/299

Currently 379 in my PC.

Comment

Working...
                                X