Ravens Mason Calls Peyton NFL's Best Player "Hands Down"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ravens Mason Calls Peyton NFL's Best Player "Hands Down"

Mason recently said on WJZ-FM's "The Norris and Davis Show" that Indianapolis Colts quarterback Peyton Manning is "hands down" No. 1 in the league.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d...yer-hands-down

OK so lets start a poll with this one who is better Peyton Manning or Tom Brady and leave some feedback as to your thoughts.
    Peyton Manning
    58.82%
    Tom Brady
    41.18%
    TRADE PAGE
    Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Atomic Crystal Auto /50

I totally agree with Mason on this one if you remove Peyton from Colts they have nothing.

Tom Brady is a product of the sytem in my opinion, he fits well on that team but if you put him on lets say Cleveland Browns he doesnt excel and they dont do well.
    TRADE PAGE

Comment

I vote none of the above. Put Concrete feet Manning on the Browns he gets hammered just as much. Brady has done it with lesser known recievers.. So if the vote was for 5 years ago I would say Brady. As of now I will abstain

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
        I vote none of the above. Put Concrete feet Manning on the Browns he gets hammered just as much. Brady has done it with lesser known recievers.. So if the vote was for 5 years ago I would say Brady. As of now I will abstain
        Yea, I'd agree with this. Right now it's pretty even between the two. Each do certain things better than the others.

However, if you put Peyton Manning and Tom Brady on the Browns, Tom Brady is gonna lead them farther.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
        Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
        Johnson/Mears/
        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Brady has always had Belicheck as Head Coach and is a product of his system. Manning hasd one it with different coaches. Cassell was able to step in for Brady for a year and had a pretty good year and turned it into a starting job in KC. I don't think any of Mannings backups can step in if hes out for a year and do that good. The question will always be is it Brady or Belicheck? If Mannning goes down Colts are done, If Brady goes out I bet NE will still be atleast .500 Don't forget NE always had a better defense and Vinateiri won alot of clutch games for the Pats not Brady.

=====================
          MY TRADE RULES:
          1-Show me the Scans!!!
          2- Padded Envelope
          3- Card Protection -Hard Holder and Sleeve
          4- Delivery Confirmation!!!
          5-Trade by BV but negotiable
          -----------------------------------------
          Collect: R.Rice, L.Taylor, H.Nicks, V.Cruz, E.Manning, P.Simms, H.Carson, JPP, M.Strahan.
          Notre Dame Autos in Uniform Only !!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't call Cassel a product of the system....he's starting to look like a solid starting QB in the NFL.

2010 stats: 93.0 QB rating, 3,116 yards (only 450 Pass attempts), 27 TD's, 7 INT's

Johnson/Mears/
            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

agreed jsa... Pats are not even given a chance without Brady
              Last edited by wheeler281; 06-29-2011, 09:36 PM.

Comment

agreed jsa... Pats are not even given a chance without Brady
                They did ok when Cassell played for them. How's that not even a chance? they went 11-5 without Brady in 2008
                Last edited by SellingAllCards; 06-29-2011, 10:38 PM.

=====================
                MY TRADE RULES:
                1-Show me the Scans!!!
                2- Padded Envelope
                3- Card Protection -Hard Holder and Sleeve
                4- Delivery Confirmation!!!
                5-Trade by BV but negotiable
                -----------------------------------------
                Collect: R.Rice, L.Taylor, H.Nicks, V.Cruz, E.Manning, P.Simms, H.Carson, JPP, M.Strahan.
                Notre Dame Autos in Uniform Only !!!!!

Comment

nope totally disagree with you you put Manning on the Browns they make the playoffs and more, look what he did with the Colts when they sucked and had nobody!!

TRADE PAGE

Comment

Originally posted by SellingAllCards View Post
                    Brady has always had Belicheck as Head Coach and is a product of his system. Manning hasd one it with different coaches. Cassell was able to step in for Brady for a year and had a pretty good year and turned it into a starting job in KC. I don't think any of Mannings backups can step in if hes out for a year and do that good. The question will always be is it Brady or Belicheck? If Mannning goes down Colts are done, If Brady goes out I bet NE will still be atleast .500 Don't forget NE always had a better defense and Vinateiri won alot of clutch games for the Pats not Brady.
                    Very Good Post
                    TRADE PAGE

Comment

Originally posted by snick103 View Post
                      nope totally disagree with you you put Manning on the Browns they make the playoffs and more, look what he did with the Colts when they sucked and had nobody!!
                      can agree to disagree. I am with Jeremy.... When has Manning never had a Harrison or Wayne? His 1st year? Either way both past their prime thus the greatest vote is about 2yrs too late

Comment

Manning/Brady are the best of this generation, with Favre right behind them.

That being said, if you tell me I have the ball on my own 25 with 2:00 left and can have any current QB, I'm giving the ball to Roethlisberger.

Johnson/Mears/
                        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                          Manning/Brady are the best of this generation, with Favre right behind them.

That being said, if you tell me I have the ball on my own 25 with 2:00 left and can have any current QB, I'm giving the ball to Roethlisberger.
                          I would rather have Manning anyday
                          TRADE PAGE

Comment

If Tom Brady doesn't get hurt, you can probably add another SB appearence to his resume.. And at the end of the day, the best is always deteremined by Championships won.

Comment

And another thing, look what Brady did when he finally got a pro-bowl WR? He broke records.

Comment

Working...
                              X