No announcement yet.

Ravens Mason Calls Peyton NFL's Best Player "Hands Down"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like I said before he had one of the best WR in football Randy Moss and couldnt win with him. I agree I think it was the others on the team he just had to manage the team...

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
    /thread
    TRADE PAGE
    Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Atomic Crystal Auto /50

Comment

One of the best wr's past his prime maybe lol...

However he won 4 with scrubs wideouts so that hold no water

9-10 enough said. Manning one of the biggest underachievers in football with 2 great receivers his whole career and one of the best TE's ever .

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Past his prime you say, funny he broke records that year lol...Underachievers serious? He will go down as one of the best Quarterbacks of all time

One of the best wr's past his prime maybe lol...

However he won 4 with scrubs wideouts so that hold no water

9-10 enough said. Manning one of the biggest underachievers in football with 2 great receivers his whole career and one of the best TE's ever .
        TRADE PAGE

Comment

sorry meant post season underachiever putting the comment after his 9-10 record in post season with the 2 great recievers and one of the best te's I thought it was obvious

Meanhwile Brady winning 4 trophies with the Troy Browns of the world

Comment

Exactly.

9-10 and 1 Superbowl?

or

14-5 and 3 superbowls?

Pretty easy to me.

Comment

Dont disagree with you Brady did win 4 trophies; however it was mainly because of the team effort and cheating imo. The thing with Manning is you remove him they go 3-13. Tom Brady is down they still go 11-5 its the cheating Belichick that gets it done and you throw a good QB in there like Brady and well you get 4 trophies plain and simple. The Colts were never considered cheaters, NE has on many occasions.

Let me just say this I would much rather have 1 Trophy and won it legitimate rather than have 4 in question due to cheating a

sorry meant post season underachiever putting the comment after his 9-10 record in post season with the 2 great recievers and one of the best te's I thought it was obvious

Meanhwile Brady winning 4 trophies with the Troy Browns of the world
              TRADE PAGE

Comment

Originally posted by snick103 View Post
                Dont disagree with you Brady did win 4 trophies; however it was mainly because of the team effort and cheating imo. The thing with Manning is you remove him they go 3-13. Tom Brady is down they still go 11-5 its the cheating Belichick that gets it done and you throw a good QB in there like Brady and well you get 4 trophies plain and simple. The Colts were never considered cheaters, NE has on many occasions.

Let me just say this I would much rather have 1 Trophy and won it legitimate rather than have 4 in question due to cheating a

lmao!

Even if the Patriots did "know" all the other offensive plays for the other team, how does effect Tom Brady and his stats? Does that take away from Tom Brady have the greatest single season at for any QB ever? What about his 36-4 TD to INT ratio last year to Manning's 33-17... I guess Belichick called the other team before kickoff and asked them to let Brady have his way with them..

And if they were cheating as bad as you were saying, they would have stripped their Titles away. Guess what? They didn't. They still won. They still have all their rings, and they still have the best QB of this era.

Comment

the whole "cheating" thing is an excuse. If anyone should be outraged it should be me for they beat the Steelers in 2 afc championships during that time frame...

All teams do that in some form... The Steelers lost because of Brady period. Not because of some stinking film...That by the way did nothing to help the offense. The filming was strictly to help the defense if anything. Brady beat the steelers dwith scrubs and peyton could nto beat the steelers with Wayne, Harrison and Clarke. Reason manning choked because you can get in his head.

Comment

I will say this snick I definitly can see where you are coming from. A ton have that view, Thats what makes football go round and round lol

Comment

It affects him alot, lets say you have a team taken out of there game by stealing their plays and oh btw it was not just offensive plays it was defensive as well, but anyways it gives the Off and Def a very good advantage because they are free to go for extra stuff because they know you can clamp down the Def/Off

LOL it didnt matter about Brady or Manning stats last year they both lost their first game in the playoffs to the Jets

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                      lmao!

Even if the Patriots did "know" all the other offensive plays for the other team, how does effect Tom Brady and his stats? Does that take away from Tom Brady have the greatest single season at for any QB ever? What about his 36-4 TD to INT ratio last year to Manning's 33-17... I guess Belichick called the other team before kickoff and asked them to let Brady have his way with them..

And if they were cheating as bad as you were saying, they would have stripped their Titles away. Guess what? They didn't. They still won. They still have all their rings, and they still have the best QB of this era.
                      TRADE PAGE

Comment

Nice debate guys!

Did you check the poll?

Manning - 9
                        Brady - 6

I think they're both great and have enjoyed reading all of these comments.

Thanks
                        - Dave

I collect Calvin, Barry, 1 auto each of rookie Lions that make the team & HOF auto & GU.

Albums

Updated 3/25/2016

Comment

Originally posted by ejiminee View Post
                          Nice debate guys!

Did you check the poll?

Manning - 9
                          Brady - 6

I think they're both great and have enjoyed reading all of these comments.

Thanks
                          yeah the poll should have included none of the above for as previous stated IMHO they are both long in the tooth

Comment

yeah the poll should have included none of the above for as previous stated IMHO they are both long in the tooth
                            Then start a under 30 best QB Poll

=====================
                            MY TRADE RULES:
                            1-Show me the Scans!!!
                            2- Padded Envelope
                            3- Card Protection -Hard Holder and Sleeve
                            4- Delivery Confirmation!!!
                            5-Trade by BV but negotiable
                            -----------------------------------------
                            Collect: R.Rice, L.Taylor, H.Nicks, V.Cruz, E.Manning, P.Simms, H.Carson, JPP, M.Strahan.
                            Notre Dame Autos in Uniform Only !!!!!

Comment

Sick of everyone saying Brady played with noone on his teams and they were all scrubs.
                              C.Dillon
                              R.Moss
                              W.Welker
                              T.Bruschi
                              J.Seau
                              T.Law
                              A.Samuel
                              W.McGinest
                              D.Branch
                              R.Gronkowski
                              A.Hernandez
                              V.Wilfork
                              M.Vrabel
                              R.Seymour
                              F.Taylor
                              T.Brown
                              L.Milloy
                              T.Glen
                              D.McCourty
                              J.Meyo

find me this many pro bowlers/award winners for colts

=====================
                              MY TRADE RULES:
                              1-Show me the Scans!!!
                              2- Padded Envelope
                              3- Card Protection -Hard Holder and Sleeve
                              4- Delivery Confirmation!!!
                              5-Trade by BV but negotiable
                              -----------------------------------------
                              Collect: R.Rice, L.Taylor, H.Nicks, V.Cruz, E.Manning, P.Simms, H.Carson, JPP, M.Strahan.
                              Notre Dame Autos in Uniform Only !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SellingAllCards View Post
                                Then start a under 30 best QB Poll
                                agreed def
                                TRADE PAGE

Comment

Working...
                                X