Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so I will not comment towards you on baseball anymore til the playoffs and when I get your $20 when the tigers do not win 90games. For it is a lost cause dealing with someone who wears blinders

But evening to you as well gladdy

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Jeremy if you are around great race brother. One of the best at Talladega in a long time. How awesome...

Comment

or maybe we can agree you hate the yankees and game on with the trash talk. I am just not sure what side of the fence you are on Dan

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
          so I will not comment towards you on baseball anymore til the playoffs and when I get your $20 when the tigers do not win 90games. For it is a lost cause dealing with someone who wears blinders

But evening to you as well gladdy
          You didnt watch last night's game, so you wouldnt know..lets put it like this, if jsab isn't bashing me during my umpires are garbage rants, then i probably have an extremely legit point...I'm not exaggerating when I tell you Verlander consistently was throwing it down the middle of the plate and the pitches were being called a ball, when thats happening, its 150% the umps fault..you cant win games when you throw it down the middle and it gets called a ball, even you would agree with that

You should take your blinders off as well then..especially in regards to the Yankees starting rotation

or maybe we can agree you hate the yankees and game on with the trash talk. I am just not sure what side of the fence you are on Dan
          I think its been obvious and i've stated many times I do hate the Yankees..I thought it was rather obvious..but I don't make things up to generate my hate..

Comment

Not a hater just point out every bad thing that happens to the yanks. Always the umps fault when tigers lose.. Haters gonna hate he states when Miggy being a certified alcoholic is brought up but had numerous comments about Roethlisberger. However as he say haters gonna hate. Very Strange
            On this, when have I made numberous comments on Roethlisberger? I stated my opinion when it happened, and thats it..I don't break it up because it has no relevance to any discussion I have..

Like I said though, theres a reason jsab says those things about Miggy..and theres a reason I'll call him a hater, then we're done with it..I think your taking it way to literal..
            Last edited by gladdyontherise; 04-17-2011, 05:42 PM.

Comment

guess the a's have enough bats to hit the down the middle pitches then. Oh wait let me guess it was one sided?

Comment

Jeremy if you are around great race brother. One of the best at Talladega in a long time. How awesome...
                No doubt man....I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I still can't believe JJ won that one. One of the best wins of his career, since he sucks at Superspeedway races.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                Johnson/Mears/
                Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

can smell the 20 already. Think i might set it on fire on youtube when i win it

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                    No doubt man....I was screaming at the top of my lungs. I still can't believe JJ won that one. One of the best wins of his career, since he sucks at Superspeedway races.
                    not sure how you feel about Hamlin. I myself can not stand him. I love the fact he is having issues.

Comment

And the Tribe won again to take over the best record in the AL (somehow)! Good sports day for me!

Johnson/Mears/
                      Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

not sure how you feel about Hamlin. I myself can not stand him. I love the fact he is having issues.
                        Hamlin's my least favorite driver in all of NASCAR. Dude is a complete toolbag. I LOVE seeing him struggle.

Johnson/Mears/
                        Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

sweet Mine too!

Comment

guess the a's have enough bats to hit the down the middle pitches then. Oh wait let me guess it was one sided?
                            huh? that made no sense what you just said..

And the Tribe won again to take over the best record in the AL (somehow)! Good sports day for me!
                            ....and now we get the first place battle matchup we've all been wanting to see! KC vs Cleveland!

Comment

how awesome is that. Great for the city. Hope they keep it up

Comment

gladdy you really could not figure that out.. Man bi winner is right

"I'm not exaggerating when I tell you Verlander consistently was throwing it down the middle of the plate and the pitches were being called a ball, when thats happening, its 150% the umps fault"

I said

"guess the a's have enough bats to hit the down the middle pitches then. Oh wait let me guess it was one sided? "

so the question is the umps were only calling balls on "the beast" and keeping him out of said beastmode and Dallas Braden was getting all the calls. You did not indicate.,

Comment

Working...
                                X