Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught a 15 inch largemouth today.. not too bad.

Comment

Afternoon everyone, no back to back no-no's

A win today would be just dandy though

Comment

Quite the race yesterday, if Wheeler saw it i'm sure he loved it

Comment

Lakers are quitting, wow just wow.

Brad Penny great start for Detroit, another win. Scherzer can win the Tigers 3 of 4 with a win tommorow

Comment

whats up fellas. Long weekend up in northern NY . Only tv I watched all weekend was the pacman mosely ppv at a local watering hole.. Catchin up on the headlines. Heard on the wya home Verlander pitched a no no. Very sweet!!. Gladdy contained himself here too Congrats man...Just read gladdys comment so checked and saw the story and the video on yahoo there about the race lol. So glad I did not see that last night

Is anyone surprised by Kyle Busch anymore... I love how he turned into a big queer and literally was running away in the limited video they have online.. Love tough guys behind the wheel that won't back it up..Skirt wearing little girl he is

I can say one thing... He will get his lol and I am pretty sure a standing ovation will ensue at whatever track..

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

man daughters are melting down already. never fails if I get on the phone or internet lol... Be back in a bit ....maybe lol

Comment

Lakers are going to be swept.

Gladdy once again is wrong.

Comment

Did I say the Lakers were gonna come back from down 3-0? I said I won't believe in the Mavs till I see it..Look at your Heat get pounced..yea thats championship like

Comment

They lost one game that Boston had TO WIN?

lol If Boston ties it up, then maybe you bust my chops a little.

But no way Boston wins the series, because they will not win in Miami, Especially with Rondo at 50% (one arm)

Comment

I feel bad for Laker fans, this is just sad..71-46..Heck I feel bad for Kobe while we're at it

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                        I feel bad for Laker fans, this is just sad..71-46..Heck I feel bad for Kobe while we're at it

they could lose 2058-2 and I wouldnt feel bad for Lakers fans... LOL

I love seeing them get OWNED in this series.... LOVE - IT !

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                          Why feel bad they have nothing to apologize for let alone feel sad .. They have given their fans a great run over the years.. I think there are a generation of fans that feel entitled to win it every single year. That is why they play the games.. There are millions upon millions of fans that would love to have the problems of multiple world championships for their respective team and to have some down years.
                          They could get owned for the next five years if I was a fan of the lakeshow. It would not bother me

Comment

LOL that was AWESOME the Lakers got ridden hard and put away wet lol
                            BRUTAL way to go out.. LOL love it !

Comment

Comment

I love Dirk and Cuban... Great day in Dallas right now. It is not hard to root for the mavs.. Like all those cats

However we are seeing the decline of excellence as well as the decline of one of the greatest.. Thanks to the mamba for the great show over the years

Comment

Working...
                                X