No announcement yet.

CCW Daily 5/19-22/2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a venting Tigers fan..the bullpen is garbage, the bats are inconsistent (garbage like Inge, Raburn, Ordonez), the manager has been horrid the entire year..starting pitching can't catch a break. You can fix the bats, you can try and fix the bullpen..

You can't fix the manager, fire him, heck, i'd rather have Phil Nevin coach this team over Leyland

Comment

• Anyone want to buy that DRose?

Comment

• I thank Detroit for Granderson

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

• I will offer you an early buy out Dan of $30 today to save $10

Comment

• Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
            I thank Detroit for Granderson
            I thank the bronx for Coke, Jackson, Scherzer and Schlereth..if the Dbacks dont get Kennedy from NYY, the Tigers dont get Scherzer/Schlereth..

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
            I will offer you an early buy out Dan of $30 today to save $10
            No way

Comment

• very anxious to see mid season moves by the Yanks... Nunez is gonna be great bait with maybe Neosi( only if for a star)..

Comment

• Wouldnt mind Jose Reyes wearing the english D..that is if you dont have to give up Jacob Turner

Comment

• That 5 car looks pretty racy tonight....

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                  Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                  Johnson/Mears/
                  Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

• Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                    I thank the bronx for Coke, Jackson, Scherzer and Schlereth..if the Dbacks dont get Kennedy from NYY, the Tigers dont get Scherzer/Schlereth..

No way
                    I like Jackson but Schlereth is gonna be a avg journeyman RP and Scherzer too early yet.. Coke Sucks. I will say if the tigers offered those 4 guys for Granderson the Yanks would decline

Comment

• Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                      That 5 car looks pretty racy tonight....
                      it does! Harvick too tight...

Comment

• Hopefully he gets it adjusted and is there at the end

Comment

• Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                          I like Jackson but Schlereth is gonna be a avg journeyman RP and Scherzer too early yet.. Coke Sucks. I will say if the tigers offered those 4 guys for Granderson the Yanks would decline
                          He's a lefty..he does the same thing Coke did out the pen, he has a purpose..

Coke is a solid left handed pitcher, I have no issues with him, Scherzer is great, great #2..besides Grandy in Detroit didnt serve his purpose..was just trying to hit home runs by the last year he was in Detroit. Atleast in NY, he can do that because he isnt the leadoff guy and he plays in a little league park, so its easier to try that..

The Yanks can decline all they want..most Yankee fans sure hated Granerson last year, even rumors came up about Granderson possibly getting traded back to Detroit last season.

Comment

• Tigers with a 9th inning rally..2 guys on no outs..bet they stay that way

Comment

• see you can't be objective.. That was a test. Granderson has had bombs... only a couple have been chip shots. Rumors maybe in dt. there were no rumors this side of town about a trade back

He actually has more home runs on the road and only two players have hit more home runs than Curtis Granderson since last Aug. 14

Comment

• I think someone should buy my DRose though..I want that thing gone

Comment

Working...
                                X