• Show
Clear All

Why will the Tigers win tonight? :

Comment

if they lose though its because of...

Comment

Headed off to work, see ya'll later

Comment

allright, you put up you feel is worthy to go up against a Bryce Harper Bowman RC and I'll call it good.

Comment

Harper isnt coming to the bigs this year anyway... so who cares LOL

Comment

still selling the PC..... looking for $100 on my SPX Andre Johnson auto/gu RC

BUT could be up for making a "close friend" a deal

the BV is $150 I am looking for $100... last one on ebay sold for $120

Comment

What's up y'all? Got some sweet PC stuff at a show this past weekend.

The shows I attend are now...

1 per year in Mansfield
                1 per year at the Shriner's

It's all good though!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

At least you have a show to go to..... Nothing close to a respectable show here.

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/Sportscards/

Comment

Well the Manfield one is at least every month, but I only get to go once.

The Shriner's is 3 days every November, and it is awesome. Huge show! The best I have been to. Tons there.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn...

anyone want some Andre Johnson stuff... ONLY autos or NASTY patches left... let me know

Comment

GS- Well, I listed 3 cards in that range and you didnt want any lol

Comment

Its Brandon Pettigrew.. lol. I know you got something better..

I got A Rick Porcello auto MLB ill put up for 25 SV

Comment

Originally posted by Ground Support View Post
                            Its Brandon Pettigrew.. lol. I know you got something better..

I got A Rick Porcello auto MLB ill put up for 25 SV
                            Nope, not in that range, I don't care enough to go with anything higherend though...

I don't care for Basketball much as it is anymore..Since the scandle with betting on Basketball, I stopped caring as much, considering Tim Donaghy apparantly bet against the Pistons to lose the finals..(odd how they lost, right?) Then the superteams thing, no interest in watching if only 5-6 teams have a realistic chance at winning a championship before the season even starts..

I'll stick with Baseball/Football instead, where its wide open every year.

Comment

whats up ladies. I am back. Should be back later just wanted to check in.. My girls are cranky of course they got no sleep at the inlaws for 2 nights lol

The 2 day getaway was just what the doctored order. Did a little trap shooting, road some different horses then my own(which is alwyas good when I do not have to tack them up or anything) get a peddy(yeah baby) and a sweet massage.

All that with wine, wife and music

What did I miss any bog gossip on the baords

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

you missed NOTHING lol

Comment

Working...
                                X