• CCW Daily 6-1-11

Morning everyone..

Good morning
    TRADE PAGE
    Looking for 2011 Topps Chrome Atomic Crystal Auto /50

Comment

sup guys ?

Comment

Dirk tore a tendon in one of his fingers I guess...Atleast its not a fake injury

Comment

^^^^ haha agreed especially when missing shots he did not look for a camera and grab his finger

Good Morning gents

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Just watching Lebron the few minutes I watched the game, it always the same.. he knows where every camera is. So fake his expressions are

Comment

They still lost.......

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                Just watching Lebron the few minutes I watched the game, it always the same.. he knows where every camera is. So fake his expressions are
                Good, i'm not the only one who notices he plays to the camera...

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                  They still lost.......
                  The heat won why are you confusing me

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                    Good, i'm not the only one who notices he plays to the camera...
                    who can forget the elbow during the the choking days...Cat is a clown

Comment

He might as well come out and admit he quit on the Cavs last year, its so obvious by the way he's played this year...Oh well, LeBron remembered who he was last night and DWade showed why he's a finals MVP. CLUTCH

Comment

NBA is full of sellouts. It is ruining their brand.. This is coming from a knick fan whos team will probably sign another max guy in the nest 2 years to have their big 3 version.. It is gonna ruin the nba markets...just watch

Comment

Yep..Pistons never could get anyone decent to sign with them..We even have a Billionare owner officially and nothing will change

Comment

ruin might be strong but should make the offseason issues/negotiations even more interesting.

This heat team will never be looked at in the same way as the spurs or bulls of years past

Comment

So the AL All-Star voting results thus far come out today..Who wants to bet Derek "The Butcher" Jeter leads all shortstops in the voting? Even though he clearly shouldnt?

ugh..Avila better be in first, if Mauer or Martin are imma lose my mind, people need to respect the power of the 5 o'clock shadow!

Comment

Working...
                              X