This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
    ruin might be strong but should make the offseason issues/negotiations even more interesting.

This heat team will never be looked at in the same way as the spurs or bulls of years past
    Whenever some LeBron lover trys to argue anything, just tell them Wade will always have 1 more ring than him

Comment

it is not his fault dude so the butcher is pretty laughable... How bout Derek "1st ballot HOF'er" Jeter

That being said it is a joke if he is. I said it before and will say it again... Pro Bowls, and All Stars should not ever be a measuring stick for any person as to how good they have done in their career.

Bottom lines the players and managers should be the ones voting PERIOD

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I say all star crap is for kids anyways. Nobody with any real knowledge should care about who is on the field.

Comment

gotz to go fellas. Be back later

Comment

it is not his fault dude so the butcher is pretty laughable... How bout Derek "1st ballot HOF'er" Jeter

That being said it is a joke if he is. I said it before and will say it again... Pro Bowls, and All Stars should not ever be a measuring stick for any person as to how good they have done in their career.

Bottom lines the players and managers should be the ones voting PERIOD
            I know its not his fault, its Yankee fans who vote fault, because they're the only ones voting or him lol

My AL looks like this

C- Alex Avila
            1B- Miggy Cabrera
            2B- Robinson Cano
            3B- Adrian Beltre
            SS- Jhonny Peralta
            OF- Curtis Granderson
            OF- Jacoby Ellsbury
            OF- blank (refuse to vote for Bautista, he annoys me)
            DH- Victor Martinez (pretty bias here, David Ortiz deserves the spot right now)

I tried to not be to bias..I know Miggy has no shot with Boston/Yankee fans voting Gonzo/Tex

Comment

I say all star crap is for kids anyways. Nobody with any real knowledge should care about who is on the field.
              I care! Home field advantage for the world series is on the line, therefore I want the best guys to play.

Comment

Good morning all Ye Haters..... LBJ is King. The fade away 3 as the shot clock expired was nuff said..

http://s202.photobucket.com/albums/a...9/Sportscards/

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                  I know its not his fault, its Yankee fans who vote fault, because they're the only ones voting or him lol

My AL looks like this

C- Alex Avila
                  1B- Miggy Cabrera
                  2B- Robinson Cano
                  3B- Adrian Beltre
                  SS- Jhonny Peralta
                  OF- Curtis Granderson
                  OF- Jacoby Ellsbury
                  OF- blank (refuse to vote for Bautista, he annoys me)
                  DH- Victor Martinez (pretty bias here, David Ortiz deserves the spot right now)

I tried to not be to bias..I know Miggy has no shot with Boston/Yankee fans voting Gonzo/Tex

i know the spelling is going to suck but the Angels ss Aybar I think that is how u spell it in stead of peralta
                  http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Your 2011 most overrated players by 2011 Sports Illustrated (185 players voted

1. Alex Rodriguez
                    2. Joba Chamberlain
                    3. Derek Jeter
                    4. Jayson Werth
                    5. Jonathan Papelbon

Comment

yanks lead in that catagory also
                      http://photobucket.com/tndcollectables

* US Army 1985-93 DAV *

My name is Tom, I use dc, padded envelope please do the same. I trade by bk value, not ebay sell value.

I COLLECT TOPPS BASEBALL, SOME VIKINGS AND ANYTHING NEEDED FOR MY STORE.

If I have never traded with you I will ask if you ship first.

I ship on Friday and Saturday.

Stained glass on the left we make.

www.tndcollectables.com

Comment

Going through my retired/traded Tigers box of cards and it seems like all my favorite players were awful lol

Comment

Yankee fans ruin allstar voting...

Comment

Asdrubal Cabrera should be the starting SS. He's far and away better than any other SS in the AL.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
                            Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
                            Johnson/Mears/
                            Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
                              Asdrubal Cabrera should be the starting SS. He's far and away better than any other SS in the AL.
                              Statwise, Peralta is actually pretty close(for now)..Overall, yes he is

Yankees fans are gonna cost the AL this game..Sorry I want the AL to win, you can all say "The Tigers arent getting to the world series" but if they did, I want home field.

Comment

I'm telling ya, he just hated Cleveland, which is why he was garbage..or he's on a 2 month hot streak and will go to worthless mode anyday now

Comment

Working...
                                X