No announcement yet.

gladdyontherise 2009-10 Bowling season Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On friday was the confrence tournament, the team as a whole struggled we finished 13th out of 21 teams, the cut was to be 8th, so we didnt qualify for the second round i shot a 160 and 246, and 406 series (203 average)

Comment

Is that the end of the season?
      sigpic

Comment

Nope theres regionals this coming week Friday is the team tournament, and Saturday is singles tournament, if i dont qualify for states, then my senior season will be over

Comment

Alright good luck at regionals!
          sigpic

Comment

I know its nothing offical, regionals are still friday/saturday but shot my highest game with my new ball (279) first two frames strikes, third frame a perfect shot leaves the 10 pin then stuck out the rest of the way (9 in a row) that SHOULD'VE been my first 300, it hurt, wont lie

Comment

Amazing game!

Sucks that you couldn't get the 300, but it's a great game to end off before the big tournament.
              sigpic

Comment

Well not really practice tommorow as well, and my high game is a 290, this one just was a better game i felt i threw, even if it was a lower score

Comment

touche, still, towards the end of the year, good to build up the Ole MO

Save that 300 for regionals
                  sigpic

Comment

Final weekend of my bowling 'career' is over.

Yesterday our team struggled big time, we finished 9th of 15 teams.

Today i found some success, but no state competition for me, i finished 25th of 85 bowlers, my 6 games consisted of in order: 180, 227, 226, 201, 194, 190. a total of 1212 (203 average)

How fast highschool goes is the big key, to think i can remember like it was yesterday being a freshman trying out

Comment

well it i was a struggle as you said in the last part but it sounds like you had a very good bowling in highschool.
                      Looking for Stephen Curry, Jonas Jerebko, Chad Jenkins, Lions Rookies, Tigers, Pistons
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X