X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily 7-11-2011

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Hope everyone has a great start to the week!

HR Derby tonight

Comment

Morning...

Home run derby tonight!

Comment

Morning guys.......the job search continues

Comment

Free Slurpee day at 7-11 - It has been probably 15 years since I had one....but it feels like a good day to try one again...
          ONLINE SUPPLY SOURCE <-- All your supply needs at a wholesale price

Comment

never been a Slurpee "fan"? ....ICEE is delicious though

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
              Morning...

Home run derby tonight!
              Isn't that what I said

WHo you have as the winner

Comment

Originally posted by BHELSER1981 View Post
                Free Slurpee day at 7-11 - It has been probably 15 years since I had one....but it feels like a good day to try one again...
                not a one 7/11 around here.

Comment

I see EIGHT... yes EIGHT more guys have dropped out of the All-Star Game lol

wow

Comment

Jail time always good for an addiction lol

MANSFIELD, Mass. (AP) — The bass player for a rock band has been arrested and charged with robbing a Massachusetts pharmacy of prescription painkillers just hours before a show.

Attleboro police say Michael Todd, bassist for Coheed and Cambria, entered the Walgreen's pharmacy after 1 p.m. on Sunday and showed the pharmacist a note on his phone saying he had a bomb.

Police say the 30-year-old Todd, of Anaheim, Calif., then made off with six bottles of Oxycontin and fled in a cab headed to the Comcast Center in Mansfield, where his band was to open for Soundgarden that night. He was arrested at the concert hall before the show, and the band played without him.

He's scheduled to be arraigned Monday in Attleboro District Court.

The band's website says the tour will continue.

Comment

uh.....wow

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                        I see EIGHT... yes EIGHT more guys have dropped out of the All-Star Game lol

wow
                        Most all-stars on a team EVER. Its like little league now, everyone gets invited

I agree with Buster Olney, if players dont want to go to the game (and they're healthy) they shouldnt be on the ballot to begin with

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                          Most all-stars on a team EVER. Its like little league now, everyone gets invited

I agree with Buster Olney, if players dont want to go to the game (and they're healthy) they shouldnt be on the ballot to begin with
                          so how many is that TOTAL that have dropped out?

Comment

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                            so how many is that TOTAL that have dropped out?
                            Well I know Cain, Hamels, Verlander, Sabathia, Hernandez, Shields are all out because they pitched yesterday, therefore aren't allowed to pitch in the allstar game.

Polanco, Alex Rodriguez, Chipper Jones are all out with injuries (Jones/Rodriguez are on the DL)

Rivera, Jeter, Price turned down being all-stars, claiming various injuries, despite playing last time they were needed to.

I'm pretty sure I'm missing more people also, but right there is 12 people that had to be replaced.

Comment

Wow....so it isn't going to be an all-star game...like a semi-star game this year? lol
                              Here is who/what I collect:

Basketball:Carmelo Anthony & Jared Dudley And ANY CURRENT CELTICS!
                              Baseball: Current Yankees. Football: Earl Thomas & Torrey Smith

BUCKET: http://s870.photobucket.com/albums/ab270/stephj32/

Comment

Working...
                              X