This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    You said you were logging in on here quick....

Oh really? Yea...No it's not being a front runner, its called taking it to seriously, thats it though.
    whatever you have to define it as to make you happy

edit yesterday I said that i was loggin on real quick

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
      see justification... "luck"
      Did you not read what I said? I said Nova pitched well, and the Tigers in the 6th inning were just unlucky. And then THEY shut down after that.

The Tigers then got lucky yesterday when the umpire looked like he blocked Cano's view on the VMart RBI single, which could've been an easy double play.

Baseball is a game of inches and luck, I said Nova pitches solid, but you ignored that completely

Comment

did not stop you from posting after a win lulz

Comment

Is this all going in one ear and out the other?

Comment

would not have ignored it if you had not put the caviot in..

Comment

Skip Bayliss rips Michael Vick every week, yet thinks Vince Young would save the Eagles or something...smh

Comment

You can call me a fair weather fan, my new favorite baseball team is the Tigers.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

ahh its all good trust me seen your kinds before. Rickyisgai got ya

What is your built in excuse if the tigers blow it. Leylands fault

Comment

would not have ignored it if you had not put the caviot in..
                    It was a big part of the game, no? Facts are Nova pitched well, Tigers had limited chances and just didn't get it done. I know Fister's statline looks horrible but I really think he pitched well, that 0-2 curveball with 2 outs that hung and Gardner got that 2 run single was the breaking point though.

Originally posted by schwood View Post
                    You can call me a fair weather fan, my new favorite baseball team is the Tigers.
                    Are you watching the game tonight, Woody?

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
                      who can take a chokesox fan seriously these days

Comment

of course my 2nd favorite team was the orioles the last day of the season so I get ya

3rd place again YUCK

Comment

Cokesox? Is that latin?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

ahh its all good trust me seen your kinds before. Rickyisgai got ya

What is your built in excuse if the tigers blow it. Leylands fault
                            Nope, I didn't blame Leyland at all for the loss, because it wasn't Leyland's fault. I was suprised Alburquerque came in against Cano, but it was for the fact I was worried about him getting ahead in the count (with the bases loaded), he can be wild, so that was my worry, however he got ahead 0-1 and then hung a slider. That isn't Leyland's fault at all.

And rickyisgai usually say he was "busy" I wasn't busy, I was just mad.

Comment

yes latin for typopolice=lame

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post

And rickyisgai usually say he was "busy" I wasn't busy, I was just mad.
                                this is true lol. Busy or kid sick

Comment

Working...
                                X