X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kind of like...

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
    he is killing Holmes stats man.. If you think about it Holmes had to make diving catches last year to even make sanchez look good.

Sanchez is GARBAGE.. DId anyone notice him ducking when throwing last night

He literally looked scared
    How Brady looked against the Jets in the playoffs last year.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
    Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
    Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
    MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
    NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
    NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
    NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
    I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

No way!!!

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
      Jets are in trouble, and they have some great weapons on offense, i'm suprised with how they've done thus far.

I could be wrong, but I think Skip Bayliss just said Romo is better than Aaron Rodgers
      Did he really say that? What's he smokin?

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by schwood View Post
        I need to be cheering on my new favorite team!
        lord knows there is crickets in fenway right now that are bored so I do not blame ya

3rd place 2 years in a row now or just this year. Nobody finished behind the blue jays do they. That must be a mistake

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I agree. The tigers were my fear going into the 1st rnd of the playoffs beacuse of JV.. Yanks need this game or thats it..
          He's my reason for being so confident, also. I really think at this stage, the suspended game has helped the Tigers more. Because CC can only pitch once now, like Verlander.

poor skip still on the wagon is he. skip is the laughing stock of the media.
          Yep, he just loves him some Tony Romo

Comment

How Brady looked against the Jets in the playoffs last year.
            not sure but I know Holmes looked good.

He should be back on my steelers

Comment

DAGGER

Comment

That might end it...

lord knows there is crickets in fenway right now that are bored so I do not blame ya

3rd place 2 years in a row now or just this year. Nobody finished behind the blue jays do they. That must be a mistake
                When the Sox finish in last place behind the Jays and Orioles, that may be the day I hang up the Sox hats, and stop watching them.

Anyway, go Tigers!

Comment

way too early to panic for any team in the nfl . Week 8 and below 500 panic

Comment

Real stat of the day...

2 undefeated teams left in the NFL

Lions and Packers

Wow!

Comment

crazy! Lions are fun to watch.

Comment

Let me pose this question...

Who is the WORST team in the NFL right now?

The guys on Countdown had it (I believe)...

Worst - Chiefs
                        Second Worst - Colts
                        Third Worst - Seahawks

That was last week. What do you guys think?

Comment

Lions...

crazy! Lions are fun to watch.
                          Calvin Johnson is an absolute BEAST!

Comment

My opinion....

Let me pose this question...

Who is the WORST team in the NFL right now?

The guys on Countdown had it (I believe)...

Worst - Chiefs
                            Second Worst - Colts
                            Third Worst - Seahawks

That was last week. What do you guys think?
                            I think it's the Rams.

Comment

After this week for me it would go like this
                              1-Dolphins
                              2-Colts
                              3- Chiefs
                              4- Vikings
                              5- Rams
                              Last edited by wheeler281; 10-03-2011, 12:20 PM. Reason: changed my mind

Comment

I am not sold on Bradford. Reminds me too much of Flacco just ho hum

Comment

Working...
                                X