• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
    this is true lol. Busy or kid sick
    Or the infamous "I needed to shovel snow"

Comment

oh wait 1st he was too drunk then his kid was sick and had to take care of him then when he got called out for being drunk and taking care of his kid he disappeared

That was awesome

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Comment

I missed the shovel snow. get out!

Comment

Yep, granted it was when there was alot of snow, but he didn't come on for the entire day and the excuse later on was he was busy with the snow...

Comment

lol and probably is around this morning after the win

Comment

we got this to a quick 3 pages

Always fun to bust balls..

OUTSIDERS reading it is good ole ribbing trash talk between dan and I come on in it is fun and games

Comment

The snow could wait that day

I need 1.25 points to win this week in the CCW Football league, I got Blount to play against the Colts, I feel confident he can get 13 rushing yards vs the Colts.

Good call by myself I must say to start Ridley against the Raiders yesterday, also.

Comment

great call dude

I can not win for losing in the ccw league.

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                    we got this to a quick 3 pages

Always fun to bust balls..

OUTSIDERS reading it is good ole ribbing trash talk between dan and I come on in it is fun and games
                    Yea, I think you clearly know I love my team..An unbias opinion though, I think tonight is much bigger for the Yankees than the Tigers. Granted tommorow you don't know what Porcello will do and you don't know what Burnett will do, but I can see the Tigers having a chance to win the series being down 2-1, I think if the Yankees get down 2-1, it'd be hard for them to pull out a series win. Atleast it figures to be a great series!

Comment

Mark Sanchez needs to wake up because Holmes is doing nothing

Comment

he is killing Holmes stats man.. If you think about it Holmes had to make diving catches last year to even make sanchez look good.

Sanchez is GARBAGE.. DId anyone notice him ducking when throwing last night

He literally looked scared

Comment

I should...

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
                          It was a big part of the game, no? Facts are Nova pitched well, Tigers had limited chances and just didn't get it done. I know Fister's statline looks horrible but I really think he pitched well, that 0-2 curveball with 2 outs that hung and Gardner got that 2 run single was the breaking point though.

Are you watching the game tonight, Woody?
                          I need to be cheering on my new favorite team!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Jets are in trouble, and they have some great weapons on offense, i'm suprised with how they've done thus far.

I could be wrong, but I think Skip Bayliss just said Romo is better than Aaron Rodgers

Comment

Yea, I think you clearly know I love my team..An unbias opinion though, I think tonight is much bigger for the Yankees than the Tigers. Granted tommorow you don't know what Porcello will do and you don't know what Burnett will do, but I can see the Tigers having a chance to win the series being down 2-1, I think if the Yankees get down 2-1, it'd be hard for them to pull out a series win. Atleast it figures to be a great series!
                              I agree. The tigers were my fear going into the 1st rnd of the playoffs beacuse of JV.. Yanks need this game or thats it..

Comment

Jets are in trouble, and they have some great weapons on offense, i'm suprised with how they've done thus far.

I could be wrong, but I think Skip Bayliss just said Romo is better than Aaron Rodgers
                                poor skip still on the wagon is he. skip is the laughing stock of the media.

Comment

Working...
                                X