This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
    And i'm telling you with the pitching they have right now, they wouldn't be.

Fielder is leaving, i'm convinced he is, and i'm convinced Pujols will stay a Cardinal. So for the sake of my (most likely wrong) logic, The Cubs get Fielder. You are saying the Cubs go from a 70 win team to a 87-90 win team with Fielder?
    I'm saying they get better and the Brewers get worse. They pitch a little better than expected and they're EASILY contenders in a crappy Central.
    Last edited by jsab4807; 10-06-2011, 02:58 PM.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
    Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
    Johnson/Mears/
    Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Hmmmmm....

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
      3rd place again wow
      A deck with all queens.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
        I'm saying they get better and the Brewers get worse. They pitch a little better than expected and they're EASILY contenders in a crappy Central.
        To many if's there for "just needing Pujols or Fielder"

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
          To many if's there for "just needing Pujols or Fielder"
          The only 'if' is needing to sign either Fielder or Pujols. And my entire argument is based on them getting one of them...otherwise it's irrelevant.

If you really don't think the Cubs are contenders in that awful division once they add one of them, you're crazy. The NL Central will be even worse than the AL Central.

Collecting: Browns/Cavaliers/Indians GU/Autos,
          Ohio State Autos, Jamaal Charles GU/Autos,
          Johnson/Mears/
          Reutimann/Nadeau

Comment

Originally posted by jsab4807 View Post
            The only 'if' is needing to sign either Fielder or Pujols. And my entire argument is based on them getting one of them...otherwise it's irrelevant.

If you really don't think the Cubs are contenders in that awful division once they add one of them, you're crazy. The NL Central will be even worse than the AL Central.
            So they're gonna have 5 teams under 500 then? lol

(No I know what you really meant)

Comment

just got back from getting IP autos of CHUCK THE ICEMAN LIDDELL !!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO pics coming

Comment

Awesome! I got a nice one today, will upload it tommorow though

Comment

Comment

Thats awesome!

Drama in the bronx going on

Comment

Awesome...

Originally posted by ac-n-mike View Post
                      That thing is totally sweet!

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
                      Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
                      Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
                      MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
                      NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
                      NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
                      NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
                      I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

Working...
                      X