X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCW Daily Weekend Edition 2/4-2/5

Good Morning CCW!

Put in my request for the big east tournament tickets. Last time I went had court side to Pitt/Gtown in the final game. So its been a few years

^^^ Sig Revolves w/Every Refresh or Post^^^

Morning...

1 day until scUM gets destroyed at the Breslin!

Comment

morning guys.....

Comment

Originally posted by gladdyontherise View Post
        Morning...

1 day until scUM gets destroyed at the Breslin!
        awesome. No excuses you put it out there you own it

Morning Adam

Comment

so... I hate the Giants... and am feeling more and more for the Patriots what I feel for the Yankees...
          pure utter HATE.... who do I cheer for? LOL

Comment

I am rooting for the Pats. I like Eli but the disrespect Brady is getting playing far superior talent then eli has is killin me

Comment

I am not forgetting that eli had 26 ....26 in completions against the 49'ers

to add to it. I live 1hr and a half away from the meadowlands the blue hats are all over the place and talking smack. Same jackholes that wanted Coughlin fired ...

Comment

Originally posted by wheeler281 View Post
                awesome. No excuses you put it out there you own it

Morning Adam

100%. NO reason to lose at home to an AWFUL road team.

I am rooting for the Pats. I like Eli but the disrespect Brady is getting playing far superior talent then eli has is killin me
                I'm rooting for the Patriots for obvious reasons, however Rob Parker saying Tom Brady was overrated was the most ridiculous thing i've ever since people were saying Tim Tebow was a great QB (I had to get that shot in)

The media in Michigan have been ripping Parker for saying something so dumb. A 6th round pick making his 5th super bowl appearance, has 3 super bowl championships and is one of the best QBs ever is overrated? Tough standards

I am not forgetting that eli had 26 ....26 in completions against the 49'ers

to add to it. I live 1hr and a half away from the meadowlands the blue hats are all over the place and talking smack. Same jackholes that wanted Coughlin fired ...
                You know how New York media works though, if they don't make the playoffs they want everyone gone.

Comment

Bought a sweet LeFevour off of COMC last night.

Elite Auto /49 die cut. 2nd one i've seen so far and the last one went on ebay for like $15ish I think, paid $6 for it on COMC

Comment

talking about the giants fans I meet here in the stores talking smack about Brady. I know about the media I hear the media every day here. The fans I know are the crazies that call for his firing then praise the team while giving no credit to the old man. Just clownish The same ones now talking gibberish about how much better Eli is then Brady

nice buys!

Comment

I know you were, but the NY media in general comes down hard pretty quickly.

Comment

yeah of course but normally people are pretty mature about it and brush it off. Some of these fans all of a sudden act like they are the second coming

Comment

They aren't the second coming..Tom Brady already took that role.

Comment

he gets his 4th he just might be

Comment

Hey guys!

What a long week of work. Had to work 12 hours yesterday. So i haven't been that active lately
                              Bucket l Los Angeles Inspiration l Tradelist
                              Collecting GU/Patches/Autos:
                              Dodgers, UCLA, Mexico, Adrian Gonzalez, Magic Johnson, Kobe Bryant,
                              Joe Johnson, Toney Douglas, Tony Gonzalez, Matt Ryan

Comment

Working...
                              X