What other Hobbies do you have other than Collecting Trading cards?
To kick it off, I would like to share my other hobby, which is music.
A link to my page, where you can actually check out some of my work.
They are not professionally recorded as I do all the work, but over all I think they sound okay.
Dhakis Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos
Here's another one of my hobbies, tho I don't care much for it anymore, I do still love my car


Now show us your other Hobbies.
To kick it off, I would like to share my other hobby, which is music.
A link to my page, where you can actually check out some of my work.
They are not professionally recorded as I do all the work, but over all I think they sound okay.
Dhakis Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos
Here's another one of my hobbies, tho I don't care much for it anymore, I do still love my car



Now show us your other Hobbies.

Always looking for Wade Flaherty items. Also interested in players who played on former Kentucky teams: Louisville Blades, Shooting Stars, Rebels, IceHawks, RiverFrogs, Panthers, KY Thoroughblades, Lexington Men O'War, and from outside KY... the Cincinnati Mighty Ducks and the New York Islanders. Current wantlist: 
Comment