What other Hobbies do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What other Hobbies do you have?

What other Hobbies do you have other than Collecting Trading cards?

To kick it off, I would like to share my other hobby, which is music.

A link to my page, where you can actually check out some of my work.
    They are not professionally recorded as I do all the work, but over all I think they sound okay.

www.facebook.com/dhakis

Dhakis Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos

Here's another one of my hobbies, tho I don't care much for it anymore, I do still love my car

Now show us your other Hobbies.
    Last edited by jmac20; 08-20-2014, 01:05 AM.
    Collecting:
    Lakers Guard Kobe Bryantt
    Angels Center Field Mike Trout
    Orioles 3rd Baseman Manny Machado

My Bucket:
    http://s623.photobucket.com/user/DHA...?sort=6&page=1

Other than basketball cards, I collect the original old school 1980s Transformers Generation 1 toys. Not the reprints or commemorative versions, but the real thing.

Comment

Other than collecting sports cards featuring the Va Tech Hokies - all sports...I even have a cards from the old Mystery Date board game that features former Miss America Kylene Barker (she's a Hokie!!) I received in a trade eons ago.

I also collect Scouting Memorabilia - Patches- books-uniforms etc. My dad was a Scout and then Scoutmaster, my brother and I made Eagle at the same time (1982) so I have been collecting Scouting Items since I was a Scout. I have a pair of Official BSA shoes issued for the 50th anniversary of Scouting in the US in 1960. They came from a clothing store in my hometown and were still in the original box when the store owner gave them to my dad (the Scoutmaster of the troop at the time).
      -Le - ledizaster@gmail.com
      sigpic
      I collect Former Va Tech Players in all sports.

Football - Antone Exum, Kyle Fuller, Corey Fuller, Logan Thomas, Bruce Smith, Michael Vick, David Wilson, Antonio Freeman, Victor Harris, Brandon Flowers, Eddie Royal etc

Baseball - Mike Williams, Franklin Stubbs, Jesse Hahn, Joe Saunders, Brad Clontz, Kevin Barker, Wyatt Toregas - Major or Minor Leaguers!

http://s1174.photobucket.com/user/87hokie/library/

Comment

My first love was the collecting of philatelic and numismatic items. The stamps I try to collect must be unused and in mint condition with the original gum still intact. Stamps at the turn of the century are very expensive and tend to have very same common issues we deal with in sports cards, centering, color, condition, etc.

I used to collect used American coins and paper currency. I now only collect American proof sets. I have a few American gold coins but I want to go after platinum coins, platinum is double the price of gold coins.

Having played jazz, I do love all genre of music, but jazz is still my go to genre. My daughter helped me download over 1,500 songs onto my iPhone. At night when I can't sleep, I'll listen to my music and enjoy.
        Last edited by hayn; 08-31-2014, 08:54 AM.
        I am easy, I collect any and all NFL cards. Individual players I really enjoy are Tom Brady, Peyton Manning, Matt Ryan, Andrew Luck, RGIII, and Russell Wilson. My passion is Favre rookie cards and vintage cards.

http://sportscardalbum.com/u/toshi

Comment

Cards are my second favorite thing to collect. I am an OG. Original Gamer. I have a huge collection of Atari, NES, SNES, N64 ect games and systems.
          20ish years out of the hobby, I ran across my Jackie Robinson Rookie, now I'm back.

Interested in Patrick Corbin and Charlie Keller and 1887 Allen & Ginter.

1887 Allen & Ginter 16 of 50 and counting.

Comment

Christmas music and decorations
            Always looking for Wade Flaherty items. Also interested in players who played on former Kentucky teams: Louisville Blades, Shooting Stars, Rebels, IceHawks, RiverFrogs, Panthers, KY Thoroughblades, Lexington Men O'War, and from outside KY... the Cincinnati Mighty Ducks and the New York Islanders. Current wantlist: Wade Flaherty items

Comment

Originally posted by BGH View Post
              Christmas music and decorations
              Now that's a unique hobby!

I have attempted to collect Navy patches off an on. Obviously it was much easier when I was in the service. Also, Ebay is a good resource but it doesn't have the same feel as finding them in person or making a trade. I think it's time to revive this hobby!
              -----
              Andy
              Wants changing daily, inquire within!

http://s31.photobucket.com/user/dirt...?sort=3&page=1

Comment

My other hobbies include:

Playing music (guitar, bass, vocals)
                Woodworking
                Refurbishing wooden things from junk
                Watching movies with my 14 year old
                Watching wrestling with my 11 year old
                Watching my 8 year old talk to her Barbies
                Working out
                Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
                Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
                Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

Working...
                X