Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nationals / Yankees trade is complete. Good cards - thanks for the trade!
    Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
    Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
    Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

• i'll get bob's lot out soon

Comment

• Ready for November!!!!
        Favorite baseball players include: Mike Schmidt, Steve Carlton, Kirby Puckett, Pete Rose, Tyler Colvin Mark Appel
        Favorite football players include: Peyton Manning, John Elway, Daunte Culpepper, Mike Alstott, Blake Bortles, and Dri Archer
        Collecting: 2012 Topps Mini 1987 topps... non-certified autos (in person or through the mail), autographed cards with bible verses

Comment

• I have posted the matchups for November! If you are no longer interested in this group, please post here and let me know.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
          Also collect UNH Football/Hockey cards
          Also now collecting any cards including all dupes of all the following :
          MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
          NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
          NBA : Matt Bonner (Spurs)
          NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
          I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• I'm not interested Anymore. I have mailed to my Nov partner, please remove me from further participation tx bob
            UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

• bobdabench is leaving the group.

I will take over his spot starting in December.

Just wanted everyone to know.

Collecting any Boston Sports (base,insert,GU,Auto) All Teams (Red Sox,Celtics,Patriots,Bruins)
              MLB : Brian Wilson (Giants, Dodgers), Chris Carpenter (Blue Jays, Cardinals), Sam Fuld (Rays), Mike Flanagan (Orioles, Blue Jays), Phil Plantier (Padres, Red Sox), Jeff Locke (Pirates)
              NFL : Kendall Reyes (Chargers), Greg Landry (Lions), David Ball (Bears), Jerry Azumah (Bears), Dwayne Sabb (Patriots), Dan Kreider (Steelers), Ricky Santos (no pro cards)
              NHL : Steve Leach, James VanRiemsDyk, Jason Krog, Eric Boguniecki, Andy Brickley, Ty Conklin, Kevin Dean, Rod Langway, Bryan Muir, Daniel Winnik
              I unfortunately can no longer afford to trade outside the US. Even rates to Canada are way too high now!

Comment

• Should also ask...

Is everyone else still sticking on?

Comment

• I am leaving after November's round as well.

Comment

• A bad experience with my Oct trade partener is the reason I am withdrawing from this trading venue, My Nov partener has already recieved his end of the deal.

I liked the idea of trading teams, but once burned makes me twice shy. I resigned while angry, after some cool down I would stay but with thr proviso that I would never be partnerd with the same trader I had problems with.

In running a site such as this that would be asking for SPECIAL Privileges and if you start where does it end.

I had hoped to enhance my collection thru this group.

I have no hard feelings toward anyone and hope you all have great success.

An explanation was neccessary from my point of view

best of luck tx bob
                    UD Baseball MASTER SET Collector!! I need 1 copy of every BB card UD made. My want list is far from complete. LMK what you have & what you want

Comment

• Sorry to hear you are leaving the group, but I do understand. I sent yours out on Monday for the NOvember group. I had planned on sending it out on Friday, but forgot P.O. was closed for Veterans day.

have a good day. Brett

Comment

• rcvd cards for Nov tx bob

Comment

• Keep me in! I've been happy so far. Looking forward to trading with others. Brett

Comment

• Hopefully everyone wants to continue in this group (especially since I just started in this group), but if for some reason it starts to fold, I'd be happy to set up trades with anyone else I haven't traded with yet in this group.

Comment

• With sadness...

And I have seen this happen a lot in the offseason, trading groups such as this seem to slow down, and people lose interest. So, I am going to shut this down as a formal every month type of thing for now. I may start it back up when Spring Training rolls back in, but for now, let's take some time off.

I am going to keep the thread open, as people can continue to trade if they want with each other. And if you want anything, feel free to post here. Here is what I have for those that were still interested...

Atlanta Braves - brock0989
                              Baltimore Orioles - ocanseco55
                              Boston Red Sox - schwood
                              Detroit Tigers - gladdyontherise
                              Houston Astros - daqda (secondary team)
                              New York Yankees - Borikwa23
                              Toronto Blue Jays - daqda
                              Washington Nationals - ucffans

I also know that ucffans is a Phillies fan, and he would take them in trade as well. I have in the past, and will continue to in the future pull cards of these teams out for everyone listed here and will contact you when I have stuff for a trade. I trade with most of you anyway, so no biggie anyway. This has been fun, and look forward to a lot more informal trading with all of you!

Comment

• Daqda, Gladdy or Brock - I'd be happy to trade with you. I haven't traded with you yet and have plenty of team cards. I especially have a lot of autos from the 80's to present day from going to spring training games. I don't have a lot of g/u cards, but I do tend to have a lot of older cards (started collecting in the early 80's) If interested let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X