No announcement yet.

ConRyl's TTM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for sharing these on the forum. I will start sending out some more basketball TTMs when the season starts up again.

Comment

Originally posted by key2win View Post
      Thanks for sharing these on the forum. I will start sending out some more basketball TTMs when the season starts up again.
      It's a lot of fun sharing my successes on here.

Also I love your signature, I used to be a huge Lakers fan back in the Shaq and Kobe(#8) days. When Kobe got into the trouble off he court and the rivalry between him and Shaq I kind of stopped following them really closely. Shaq is still my favorite player of all-time though
      My TTM'S

http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/Co...11836903937482

Comment

Thanks. Kobe and Shaq are my two favorite players.

Comment

Another quick return today...

Joe Theismann
          C/O Home in 9 days and signed 1/1
          Another very nice and fast success for my new 1997 UD Legends set I'm doing. I had been meaning to send to him for awhile now and when I started this set it finally gave me a reason to do so. It's unfortunate that he is almost now more known for the major leg injury than he is for being a great NFL quarterback. The card looks great signed in blue and sent a price list giving prices for any additional items that you would want signed. I really like the look of this set signed, the photography they used is awesome and I hope that I can continue to get more of these in the future.
          My TTM'S

Comment

3 successes today...

Dan Fouts
            C/O Home in 12 days and signed 2/2
            This is my 2nd return from him and most likely my last. Like my first return from him it was very quick and he signed them very nicely in blue. Another very nice success for my 1997 UD legends set that I have started and it seems like I'm getting a return every day for that set. The gridiron kings cards also look very nice signed and remind me of the UD masterpieces cards. I was happy to get these back so quick and hope to have more additions to the 1997 UD Legends set soon.

Alfred Blue
            C/O Houston Texans in 17 days and signed 1/1 as well as 2 index cards
            Cool success from another '14 rookie. He was apart of a crowded backfield of LSU and because if that went on the 6th round to the Texans. From all accounts he has looked good in Texans OTA's and I hope he can get some carries spelling Arian Foster. It seems like he has been signing well from what I have seen so if your looking to get a '14 rookie I would suggest sending to him. He was also nice enough to sign 2 index cards which I also put into the request to protect the card and I'm happy whenever I can get them signed as well.

Brad Pickett
            C/O ATT in 56 days and signed 4/4
            Very nice success from the #11 Flyweight in the UFC. He is one of my favorite fighters to watch and always has exciting fights. He has a fight coming up against Ian McCall in July at UFC Fight Night 46 and if he can win that fight it should propel him into the top 10 on that division. This is also nice because it's my first 13 knockout success and looks really nice with the One Punch inscription which he was nice enough to inscribe on all of the cards.
            My TTM'S

Comment

2 successes today...

Koji Uehara
              C/O Boston Red Sox in 23 days and signed 2/2
              Awesome return from the Red Sox closer. He is having a great season already tallying 15 saves with 0.57 ERA. He is pretty much a shoe in as the closer for the AL All-Star team and possibly more accolades once this year is over. He also was the pitcher who recorded the last out for the Red Sox in their World Series clinching game last season. He is a very good signer TTM and I'm glad to be able to add him to my 2013 Topps set.

Bernie Federko
              C/O Home in 9 days and signed 1/1 and also signed an index card.
              Very cool success from arguably one of, if not the best players in Blues history. He had a decorated career in St. Louis where is number 24 is retired as well as being inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 2002 which he nicely inscribed on the card as well as the index card. One thing I have noticed when working on this 2001 greats of the Game set is that a lot of retired/HOF hockey players are great TTM signers and Mr. Federko is no exception. This is a very nice addition to that set and I have sent out to a lot of players from that set so I hope that I can continue to get them in.
              My TTM'S

Comment

Got 5 successes in today!

Aubrey Huff
                C/O Home in 24 days and signed 3/3
                Awesome success from a player that I enjoyed watching for a long time, going back to his Devil Rays days. In my opinion he is one of the more underrated first basemen of the 2000's and is one of the best players in Devil Rays history. I was real happy when I saw that he inscribed 2012 2010 WS Champ it looks awesome on the the card. This is an awesome addition to my 2013 topps set!

Mike Rozier
                C/O Home in 24 days and signed 2/2 and signed an index card
                This is my 2nd return from him and one that includes a nice set addition. He really had an underrated career with the Oilers and had a great college career at Nebraska. He is a great TTM signer and usually returns them within a month. This 1997 UD Legends set is a great TTM set because it has a lot of guys that are good signers and sign fast!

Charlie Joiner
                C/O Home in 19 days and signed 3/3
                Another guy that I have had a success with in the past. If you are looking to add HOF signer TTM I would highly recommend sending to Joiner because he is one of the best. I was really happy with how the contender card looked and being /100 I was really hoping it would. Another 1997 UD set addition.

Lynn Dickey
                C/O Home in 18 days and signed 2/2
                When I was looking to do the 1997 UD Legends set this is one of the cards I wanted back the most. It's one of the coolest looking cards in the set with the snow and it's Packers football at its finest. Dickey was one of the more underrated players of the 80's and was unfortunately apart of some bad Packers teams that really hurt his career. I love getting yet old Packers returns like I say every time I get one in and this is no different, a great 1997 UD Legends set that I've really been pounding away at recently and I hope they keep coming in.

Rick Kehoe
                C/O Home in 10 days and signed 1/1
                A quick return from a Pittsburgh Penguins legend. A lot of people don't know about him, but he was a great goal scorer and is 4th in Penguins history. These cards look great signed with the white background and I haven't yet had one come back not looking clean and nice. I hope that these 2001 Greats of the Game cards keep coming back signed soon!
                My TTM'S

Comment

5 successes that I have gotten in recently...

Eric Young Jr
                  C/O New York Mets in 13 days and signed 2/2
                  Cool return from the reigning National League stolen base champion. He is on his way to that total again this year, already tallying 21 stolen bases in 53 games. He has always been a good signer and I hope that he can continue to have success going forward. This is a nice addition to my 2013 Topps set.

Brad Ziegler
                  C/O Arizona Diamondbacks in 20 days and signed 2/2
                  One of the best TTM signers in baseball, up there with Pat Neshek. I get asked a lot who are some players that are good players to send too and Ziegler is one of them, as close to a lock or guarantee that there is. Ziegler is one of the better middle relief guys in the game and I would like to see him get a shot as closer at some point. Again, this is nice addition to my 2013 topps set and one that I should have gotten in a long time ago.

Bob Lilly
                  C/O Home in 10 days and signed 1/1
                  This is my 2nd return from Mr. Lilly and like my forts a very nice return. Mr. Lilly was nice enough to inscribe HOF 80 as well as Mr. Cowboy which he didn't have to do and i greatly appreciate it! He does sometimes require a fee, but I was glad to get this back without one. He is a must send too for any Cowboys fan as one of the best players in franchise history. This is a great addition to my 1997 UD set which is only going to get harder with the huge names in that set.

Bill Barber
                  C/O Home in 20 days and signed 1/1 and also signed 2 index cards
                  Very nice success from the 1990 Hall of Fame inductee and one of the better players in Flyers history. He played the game the right way and had a decorated career doing it. He was a 2 time Stanley Cup champion and 1998 Calder Cup campion among other accolades. This is a very nice addition to my 2001 Greats of the Game set which is coming along nicely.

Ken Hodge Sr
                  C/O Home in 12 days and signed 1/1
                  Another return for my 2001 Greats of the Game set! Mr. Hodge also had a very decorated career hence why he's in this set. He was a two tone Stanley Cup Champion with the Bruins and having a great career in Boston in the late 60's-early 70's. One thing I love about this set is that you get to learn about a lot of these players that maybe not a lot of people remember or have heard of. Most of these guys from that era are very good signers, and sign quickly as well. I love the way these look signed, especially in blue and I'm very happy to add this to the set.
                  My TTM'S

Comment

Got 4 returns in recently...

Adam Dunn
                    C/O Home in 30 days and signed 2/2
                    Awesome success from one of my favorite players in the MLB. I have always enjoyed watching him play and when he joined my favorite team, the White Sox I was really excited and have gotten the chance to see him play a lot and too this day I haven't seen anyone hit the ball as far him. Even though he will probably hit 500 HR's he most likely won't make the Hall of Fame because of his bad average and strikeout numbers. I do wigs he would have signed them in something besides a ball point pen but the don't look that bad and I'm just happy to get them back. This is a great addition to my 2013 Topps set!

Dan Pastorini
                    C/O Home in 43 days and signed 3/3
                    Very cool success from the QB from the Luv Ya Blue era in Houston. In my opinion he was one of the more underrated QB's of the 70's and didn't really get the recognition he deserved. When his career was over he transitioned to drag racing and still does to this day. This a nice addition to my 2005 Topps Fan Favorites set which I haven't added to in a long time.

Steve Shutt
                    C/O Cimco Refrigeration in 29 days and signed 1/1
                    Very nice return from one of the better wingers of the 70's. He scored 60 goals in 76-77 which was record that stood until 92-93. He was also a 5 time Stanley cup winner with the Canadians. He obviously had a decorated career and is one if the best players in Canadians history. This is a really nice addition to my 2001 Greats if the Game set which has been getting added to every day it seems.

Jon Fitch
                    C/O AKA Gym in 178 days and signed 8/8
                    Nice return from the former UFC welterweight and now is in the World Series of Fighting. In my opinion he didn't deserve to be released from the UFC after recording an 14-3-1 record and being ranked in the top 10 in the division. I did say in my letter he could keep however many cards he wanted and was gracious enough to sign everything I sent. I haven't had many UFC returns lately and I hope that will change soon!
                    My TTM'S

Comment

• Got 5 successes in recently...

Steve Largent
                      C/O Home in 127 days and signed 1/3
                      Awesome return from the Seahawks legend and 1995 Hall of Fame inductee. Even though he did make the Hall of Fame he is still criminally underrated when being talked about as one if the best WRs of all-time. It was kind of unfortunate that he only signed 1 card and I might have to resend to him to get my 1997 UD legends card signed for my set.

Jordan Zimmermann
                      C/O Washington Nationals in 26 days and signed 1/1
                      I was very happy to get this one back as from what I have seen he has slowed down on signing. Another thing that I have noticed is that he has a tendency to switch cards from the ones that were originally sent. The silver pen he used looks really nice on the card. He was named to his first all-star team this year but choose not to play because of injury so I was really happy to add this too my 2013 Topps set.

Dustin Poirier
                      Cool return from an up and coming UFC fighter. He is already ranked #6 in the Featherweight division and should get a shot at the title in the bear future. I always like getting the notes back and it seems like he is a really cool guy and has a good head on his shoulders. He was also nice enough to inscribe "the diamond" which I requested in the letter and greatly appreciate. He doesn't have a fight coming up soon but I would love to see him fight McGregor or Lamas for #1 contender.

Donald Cerrone
                      C/O his gym in NM in a 568 days and signed 3/3
                      Definitely didn't think I was getting this one back as this is my 2nd return from him and the first I sent. I'm really happy to get it back though as I really enjoy watch Cerrone fight and he has a fight coming up against Jim Miller this Wednesday that should be a lot of fun to watch. He is #6 in the deep lightweight division and like Poirier could be coming up on a title fight within the next couple of years.

Stefan Struve
                      C/O Dynamix MMA in 31 days and signed 6/6
                      Very nice return from a fighter that I have enjoyed watching for awhile. Unfortunately, he had to drop out of his fight against Mitrione the night of the fight because of a heart condition. Who knows if he will fight again but he's only 26 so he might be able to fight again in the future. One thing that I obviously took note of when I first saw him fight was his size, he is 7 feet tall and currently the tallest fighter in the UFC. That size gives him a reach advantage in pretty much every fight he's in and it's just fun watching someone that talk fight in the octagon. He sent out a tweet that he was returning his fanmail and true to his word I got it back a couple of days later with the skyscraper inscription which I really appreciate.
                      My TTM'S

Comment

• Got 1 return in today...

Brandi Chastain
                        C/O Home in 16 days and signed 1/1
                        Very cool return from one of the more recognizable players in US soccer history. Obviously she is most known for scoring the game winning goal in the 1999 World Cup against China then ripping off her shirt which is one of the most well known moments in sports history. I love the way the autograph looks on the ginter card, and I specifically asked for that specific inscription which she was gracious enough to do and it looks great. I wish I had more of the non baseball ginter cards as they look great signed and don't need to be prepped. It's not everyday you can add an Olympian TTM and especially in only 16 days. One of my more favorite returns just because of the way it looks and the significance of her goal in the 1999 World Cup.
                        My TTM'S

Comment

• Nice addition!
                          Trading for all Cleveland teams in Cleveland uniforms, Cleveland minor league affiliates & Columbus Bluejackets

Comment

• 2 returns in recently and one unfortunate failure

Aaron Murray
                            C/O University of Georgia Football in 377 days and signed 2/2 and also signed 2 index cards
                            Wow! Definitely didn't think I was getting this one back. I just took a shot in the dark sending to him while he was at Georgia and he must have kept all the mail he accumulated while in college. I have had a horrible success rate sending to college players and I'm pretty sure it's due to the college not letting them sign as opposed to the players not wanting to sign based on this return. I hope the he can possibly unseat Alex Smith and become the starting QB in Kansas City in the next couple if years as I really enjoyed watching him play at Georgia and think he could make a solid QB in the NFL, especially a team like KS that relies on running the ball and playing good defense. It is kind of unfortunate that the photos came back a bit smeared, but who cares I'm just glad they came back, and the signed index cards with the inscription are great as well!

Demetrious Johnson
                            C/O AMC Kickboxing in 132 days and signed 4/4
                            This is my 3rd return from Mighty Mouse and took the longest of all 3. I primarily sent to him to get the octagon side card signed as I'm doing the set. I think he is finally getting the recognition he deserves as one of the best pound for pound fighters in the UFC. He has a fight coming up against Chris Cariaso at UFC 177 in August and Johnson should win the fight pretty easily. I have kind of hit the wall with this set and hope that a couple of the cards for the set that I sent out come back soon.

Now for the unfortunate failure...

Ed Giacomin
                            Came back in 15 days unsigned with a note saying that he requires $10 per autograph. This is one of the things that irritates me most about getting TTM autographs. Mr. Giacomin spent more time writing that little note than he would have had he just signed the card. He even wrote his first name on the note. I have seen people get him for free so it's unfortunate that he didn't sign the card.
                            My TTM'S

Comment

• A couple of returns the past couple of days...

Tommy Nobis
                              C/O Home in 33 days and signed 1/1 and signed 2 index cards and also wrote a really nice note.
                              A very nice return from all that I have read a very nice person. In my opinion he is one of the most underrated players in NFL history. In 1966 he was credited with 294 tackles which still to this day is the most in a single season. I think it's truly an abomination that he isn't in the NFL Hall of Fame and hopefully he can make it in through the veterans committee. The note he wrote was very nice if him and I always like getting them back. This is a great addition to my 1997 UD Legends set and hopefully I can get more back in the near future!

Nicklas Backstrom
                              C/O Minnesota Wild in 416 days and signed 4/4
                              One of my longer returns to date, very happy to get them back as I always like getting the current hockey players TTM. Surprisingly, I have had really bad success with current hockey players and when I do get them back they usually take a long time. Unfortunately, Mr. Backstrom has kind of regressed in his production as he once was consistently in the Vezina Trophy consideration as the top goalie in the NHL. I hope he can regain that form as Minnesota is a team on the rise as one of the better teams in the NHL. This is a rare 11-12 UD set addition that I haven't added to in a long time.
                              My TTM'S

Comment

• Wow, congrats on the Aaron Murray's...I don't think he's unseating Smith anytime soon, but I do think he's a guy to keep an eye on as a starting qb one day...Also, congrats on Demetrius Johnson, I love the UFC, but haven't tried much with any fighters because I don't really have any attachments to them (thought I'm partial to Donald Cerrone's brand of violence), but from what I've seen, it looks like UFC guys are some of the best ttm guys out there...that man is literally the best at his weight class, and maybe even at 135.
                                “We got a long ways to go.”-Deuce McCallister

LSU grad and Aaron Brooks + era Saints fan...Collector of all interesting and odd cards Saints and LSU related. I shoot for any LSU/Saints Autos and Relic cards that I don't have one of yet, and am attempting to build a collection of every saints draft pick rookie ever, additionally certain /25 card sets and Topps Chrome Rainbows, of the man himself, Sir Drew Brees.

Comment

Working...
                                X