X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got a couple of returns...

Vance McDonald
    C/O San Francisco 49ers in 119 days and signed 1/1
    Very cool success from the up and coming 49ers TE. He's was drafted in the 2nd round of the 2013 draft out if Rice and should be in line to have a big year. One of the cool things about this return is that McDonald followed me on Twitter and said that he signed and sent back my card signed. I also sent him a DM about how the Packers could use him any TE and he said it's too cold,lol. Seems like a really nice guy and hope for nothing but the best to him in the future!

Rashad Evans
    C/O Authentic Sports Management, got both requests I sent out back in one day in 102 and 248 days. Each one he signed 5/5.
    Very Happy to get this one back as he is one of my favorite fighters. Unfortunately, he got hurt 10 days before he was scheduled to fight Daniel Cormier which would have been a great fight and he had to pull out if the fight. He said he's going to be coming back in the fall and hope that he comes back at 100%. All of the cards turned out great and he signed the jumbo relic perfectly on the relic.

My TTM'S

http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/Co...11836903937482

Comment

• 2 returns in today...

Peter Stastny
      C/O Home in 73 days and signed 1/2
      Very cool success from one of hockey's all time greats. He was inducted in the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1998 and was ranked as the 56th best player of all time out of 100. He had a decorated career and is most likely the best player in New Jersey Devils history. One unfortunate thing about this return was that he signed this card instead of the 2001 greats of the game card I needed for my set so I will be resending to him very shortly and I hope I can get the card needed for my set signed as nicely as this one.

Alex Morgan
      C/O Portland Thorns in 209 days and signed 1/1
      Awesome success from one if the more well known female soccer players in recent memory. I was really happy to get this back since I have heard stories about her signing habits and how age doesn't really like to sign. She made a name for herself in the 2011 FIFA Women's World Cup and has been having success ever since. The black ink doesn't really show up well in the picture but looks great in person. I'm not really working on this set but I try to get the big names in the set when I can and I'm really happy to get this one back!
      My TTM'S

Comment

• Congrats. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

• 2 returns in today...

Jim Zorn
          C/O Home in 7 days and signed 3/3 and also signed an index card
          Very cool success from the former star QB of the Seahawks in the late 70's-early 80's. He was a big fan favorite during his time in Seattle and throwing to Steve Largent formed one of the most formidable duos of that era. From what I have seen from what other people have gotten back from him he always inscribes Prov. 22:1 on everything he signs which is very nice if him. I have started sending out these team logo 4x6 photos and this one in particular looks really nice signed, I'm thinking of sending it to Largent to get dual signed.

Michel Goulet
          C/O Home in 37 days and signed 1/1 and also signed and index card
          Awesome return from one of hockey's most prolific snipers of all-time. He was inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame in 1998 and is a true Legend of the Game. Unfortunately, his career was ended prematurely but he seems to have made a successful transition to a front office position. I really like getting these cards signed, they always look nice and doth have to be prepped. This is a very nice addition to my 2001 Greats of the Game set.
          My TTM'S

Comment

• Finally get a chance to update this thread!

Chandler Riggs
            C/O FanMail Address in GA in 18 days and signed 2/2
            Always happy to get a Walking Dead success in, especially with the show starting up again tomorrow. Hes a pretty good actor for his age and should get a lot of acting opportunities once the show is done. Now that I got him back I have gotten every actor that I sent to and its really cool that the actors are good signers. I really like the inscription he added "Everything is food for something else" you dont see him add inscriptions that often so Im really glad he did it.

Anthony Bennett
            C/O Cleveland Cavaliers in 314 days and signed 1/1 and also signed 2 index cards
            Did not expect to get this one back! He must have signed his fanmail once getting traded to the Timberwolves. I dont send to NBA rookies that often and to get the 2013 #1 pick is really cool.

Gary Larsen
            C/O Home Address in 20 days and signed 3/3
            Very nice success from a member of the famous "Purple People Eaters' Minnesota Vikings defensive line of the 60's and 70's. He was a pretty underrated player from that era and earned the "policeman" nickname that he inscribed on the cards. This is a rare 2005 Topps Fan Favorites set addition that I have added to in this group of returns.

Jeff Bostic
            C/O Home Address in 18 days and signed 2/2 and also signed an index card.
            Cool return from the center of the famous Redskins offensive line named the "Hogs". He was a 3-time super bowl winner and arguably one of the better centers in NFL history. This is another nice 2005 Topps Fan Favorites set addition from a good TTM signer.

Dick Anderson
            C/O Home Address in 15 days and signed 3/3 in 15 days.
            One of the more underrated safeties of all-time and a member of the Dolphins famous defensive group that was called the "No-Name Defensive" that went 17-0 in 1972. This is third nice addition to my 2005 Topps Fan Favorites set as well as a 1997 UD Legends set addition that i have started to work on. I really enjoy doing these types of sets because a lot of these players that played in the 60's,70's.80's are good signers and fun to send to.

Jeff Janis
            C/O Green Bay Packers in 25 days and signed 3/3
            Arguably my favorite return of the bunch. He was a 7th round pick in this last draft and looked really good in the preseason and earned a roster spot. He has started getting a little playing time and hope that he can earn a role on this Packers team and help bring the Lombardi Trophy back home soon.
            My TTM'S

Comment

• Forgot about this one...

Ricardo Lamas
              C/O Top Notch Fitness in 13 days and signed 5/5 with bully inscription
              My TTM'S

Comment

• Thanks for sharing. I have one Bennett RC, I should send it to him via the Wolves address and hope for the best.

Comment

• awesome!!!
                  U.S. NAVY VET ~ I ONLY MAIL ON FRIDAYS
                  http://www.facebook.com/#!/JoseOzzieCanseco
                  Click Banner for Trade List and Bucket Link

Jose Canseco total 968/2,658 = 36.4% 53 g/u 15autos
                  Ozzie canseco total 41/42 =98% 1g/u 4 autos

Comment

• Have gotten 10 returns since the last update...

Addison Reed
                    C/O Arizona Diamondbacks in 270 days and signed 3/3
                    Didn't expect to get this one back. As a White Sox fan I always like getting signed cards of players that are plating for or have played for the White Sox. I actually tried to get him when he was with the White Sox and got an RTS, but then I tried again once he got traded to the D-Backs and got a return after a long wait. I'm actually tentatively working on the 2013 Topps set so this is a very nice addition from an up and coming closer in the MLB.

Reggie Theus
                    C/O Cal St Northridge in 25 days and signed 1/1
                    Nice success from the former player and coach. He had a pretty long and underrated playing career from the late 70's-early 90's. He also coached the Kings in 2007 and 2008 and is currently the head coach at Cal St Northridge. Im working on the 1990-91 Fleer set, they look great signed and I currently have 75 out of the 196 cards signed.

Billy Kilmer
                    C/O Home Address in 64 days and signed 2/2 and also signed and index card.
                    Cool success from one of the better QB's of the 60's and 70's. He doesnt get a lot of recognition but he put of some darn good stats during his playing career. I have been sending out these team logo 4x6's as they look good signed and give me something else to get signed, I really don't like just sending one card if possible. This is a nice addition to my 1999 UD Legends set from a good TTM signer.

Harold Jackson
                    C/O Home Address in 24 days and signed 3/3 and also signed an index card.
                    Another return from a very underrated WR that played a long time in the NFL. Along with Stanley Morgan, they were one of the best WR duo's of the late 70's/early 80's. This is very nice addition to my 2005 Topps Fan Favorites set that I have added to a bit recently. I will probably be sending the photo along with a card or two to Stanley Morgan in the future.

Carl Bradford
                    C/O Green Bay Packers in 63 days and signed 1/1 and also signed 2 index cards.
                    I always love getting Packers autographs to add to my collection TTM, especially current players. He was a 4th round pick in this past draft out of Arizona State and has been making the transition to Middle Linebacker this season. Hes a guy that's raw but has a lot of potential to work with and I would really like to see him get some playing time in the future. I actually got him in-person when I went to Packers training camp, and hes a really nice guy and signed a lot. I really like this photo on this card and was really happy to get it back signed.

Leroy Butler
                    C/O The Leroy Butler Foundation in 108 days and signed 1/1
                    Like I said, I always love getting Packers autographs to add to my collection TTM and this is one of the best. He's is arguably the best safety in franchise history which is saying a lot with how storied the Packers franchise history is. He's the creator of the famous Lambeau Leap and is a legend around Green Bay. I really like the look of this card and glad to get it back signed. I actually sent a tweet to him and he favorited and retweeted it so that was really cool.

Joe Mullen
                    C/O Philadelphia Flyers in 25 days and signed 1/3
                    One of the best players in NHL history and had a long and decorated career. He also did a lot off the ice with charity work and won the Lester Patrick trophy which awards outstanding service work for hockey in the United States. I really like this 2001 Greats of the Game set, they always turn out great and I was really happy to get this one back for that set.

Neal Broten
                    C/O Home Address in 25 days and signed 2/2 and also signed an index card
                    Also one of the best and had a long and successful NHL career. He is one of the few players to have won the NCAA hockey championship,an Olympic gold Medal, and the Stanley Cup. He was also inducted into the NHL HOF in 2000. This is another great addition to my 2001 Greats of the Game set.

Amanda Nunes
                    C/O Gym in 21 days and signed 2/2.
                    She was also nice enough to include a little note which is always cool and appreciated. This is only the third success from a women MMA fighter and im looking to get more as there are more cards produced of these great fighters. She looked good in the first round against Cat Zingano, but then got beat badly in the second round to an eventual TKO. She is a talented fighter and only 26 so she has alot of time to rebound. I also sent a tweet to her on twitter with a picture of the success and she Favorited and re-tweeted it which is cool.

Anthony Johnson
                    C/O Authentic Sports Management in 145 days and signed 6/6
                    Awesome return from a fighter that i really enjoy watching. With this domestic abuse issue who knows when he will fight again but I would love to see a fight against Jon Jones for the title in the future. Of course I traded for a signed moment of truth card of him because I hadnt gotten him in yet but then I get this back. I was really happy he inscribed his nickname "rumble" on all of the cards. I have heard hes not real easy to get in person so I was really happy when I got all of these back signed TTM.
                    My TTM'S

Comment

• A couple of returns I have gotten in recently...

Bobby Hull
                      C/O Chicago Blackhawks in 135 days and signed 2/2 and also signed 2 index cards.
                      The fact that arguably one of the greatest hockey players of all-time signs for free TTM is awesome. If you are a hockey fan I would highly suggest sending to him now as I could see him stop signing soon as hes getting up there in age and already is sporadic in his signing habits. His autograph is really nice looking and always consistent, players nowadays should take notice. Im doing the 2001 Greats of the Game set and really happy to get this one back as a Blackhawks fan.

Ronda Rousey
                      C/O Glendale Fighting Club in 149 days and signed 1/1
                      This is actually my 3rd return from her and I actually just sent a fight poster to her yesterday. You can see a regression in the quality of her autograph from the first one I got back to this one. This was personalized but I took it off and the card looks fine. I could definitely see here stop signing in the future so all MMA fans I would recommend sending to her now. You can say what you want but I have become a big Rousey fan, she has progressed as a fighter and here fights draw like the top male fighters. I hope that I can get the fight poster back and am curious to see what her autograph looks like with a lot of room to sign.
                      My TTM'S

Comment

• Finally get a chance to update with 18 TTM's...

Mark Margolis
                        C/O Red Letter Entertainment in 37 days and signed 1/1 and also included a signed business card.
                        My first Breaking Bad return, and Im very excited to get this one back. If you guys dont know who the character is that Mr. Margolis played he was the guy who was in the wheelchair that rand the bell to communicate. This specific poster is the season in which he died blowing himself up and killing Gus in the process. Hes been in a lot of good movies including Scarface and The Wrestler. I thought the role he played in Breaking Bad was great as he never said a word and always got his point across. I sent a couple of Breaking Bad posters out TTM so I hope I can get more of them back.

Louis Nix III
                        C/O Home Address in 193 days and signed 2/2
                        A rare current football return, a nice one at that. I really enjoyed watching him play at Notre Dame and wish the Packers could have drafted him to beef up their D-Line. He unfortunately, was put on IR in September with a knee injury so I hope he can make a quick recovery. I sent about 10 of these 14 UD cards and this one of only a couple that I have gotten back, football rookies aren't great TTM signers which you wouldn't think is the case.

Greg Lloyd
                        C/O Home Address in 614 days and signed 2/2
                        Didnt expect to get this one back. He was really an underrated player in his playing career and his career was cut short because of injuries. This is a rare 2005 Topps Fan-Favorites set add, which I havent added to in awhile and looks really cool in the gold pen he used.

Mario Williams
                        C/O Buffalo Bills in 27 days and signed 2/2
                        2 current NFL returns in 1 update is a rarity. The 2006 NFL draft was the first draft that I followed really closely and Williams is still the most physically gifted player I have ever seen coming out of the draft. I remember the Packers picked 5th that year and wanted Williams bad, even though I was happy with the Hawk pick. He was nice enough to inscribe '06 1st pick on the Topps Total card(Which is a set I wish they would bring back) which was cool of him to do.

Nick Collins
                        C/O PO Box address in 73 days and signed 2/2
                        This one was kind of sad to get back, I still to this day believe that if Collins didnt get hurt in 2011 he would be the best safety in the NFL. He was on his way to that accomplishment in 2010 in which the Packers won the Super Bowl and I think would have repeated if he didnt have a career ending injury. He was nice enough to inscribe XLV Champs on both cards which looks good.

Peter Stastny
                        C/O Home address in 70 days and signed 1/1
                        This is my second return from Mr. Stastny, the first one I got back I sent 2 cards and he signed the non-set card so i resent to him to get this card signed. Happy to get it back nicely signed in blue and its an awesome addition to my set.

Arianny Celeste
                        C/O Authentic Sports Management in 46 days and signed 4/4
                        My first Ring Girl return, and hopefully not my last. I have sent to Brittany Palmer and hope that I can get a return from her as well.

Sergio Pettis
                        C/O Roufus Sport in 25 days and signed 5/5
                        Really happy to get this one back as Im a big fan of his. He still really young at only 21 years old and has shown flashes of what could be a great career. He has a fight coming up against Matt Hober at UFC 181 and hopefully he can secure a win and move up the flyweight division.

Ronaldo "Jacare" Souza
                        C/O Jiu Jitsu Pro Gear in 69 days and signed 4/4
                        Excited to get this one back as I think hes an eventual title holder. He's been on a big winning streak and has a big fight against Yoel Romero at UFC 184 that could be a potential #1 contenders fight. Nice MOT set addition as well.

Ben Rothwell
                        C/O Rothwell MMA in 40 days and signed 4/4
                        Cool return from one of my favorite fighters to watch, always a fun fight with him. That fight against Overeem was so much fun to watch, as big of an upset as it was. He should be getting a quality opponent in his next fight (JDS or Miocic maybe) and it will be interesting to see if he can match up against a good fighter. The silver pen he used looks really nice on the cards.

Rafael Dos Anjos
                        C/O Kings MMA in 60 days and signed 4/4
                        Another nice return from a future title fight contender. He had a big upset against Benson Henderson and will fight Nick Diaz in what should be a exciting fight at UFC on Fox 13.

Myles Jury
                        C/O Alliance in 38 days and signed 1/1
                        One of my "sleepers" as you could say. I feel like he could one day be a contender for the lightweight belt. He has a fight coming up at UFC 182 against Donald Cerrone which should be a fantastic fight. I am considering doing the champions set, haven't decided yet but trying to get as many as I can.

George Sotiropoulos
                        C/O Gracie Barra in 73 days and signed 5/5
                        Cool return from someone that hasnt been to easy to get TTM in the past. This 4X6 is almost complete if I can somehow get Rousimar Palhares TTM.

Roy Nelson
                        C/O Springer Training in 30 days and signed 7/7
                        One of my favorite signers so I was very happy to get these back. He has been a favorite of mine ever since he knocked out Brenden Schaub in the 10th season of the Ultimate Fighter. Everyone knows he is particular with signing by personalizing through his autograph but in all honest I really dont care as long as he signs what I have. I do wish he would have signed his spot on the poster instead of signing over someone else but what can you do, but still very excited to get everything back signed.

Johny Hendricks
                        C/O Team Take Down in 40 days and signed 7/7
                        Awesome return from the current Welterweight Champion. I am very happy that he signed everything I sent and inscribed his nickname "bigg Rigg". He signed everything just the way I wanted and its a great return.

Frankie Edgar
                        C/O PO Box Address in 44 days and signed 7/7
                        Another awesome return, Im really happy he reopened his PO Box and began signing again. Just like Hendricks he signed everything perfectly and I couldn't be happier. This also included a great addition to my Octagon Side set which I haven't added to awhile.

Tyron Woodley
                        C/O American Top Team in 12 days and signed 4/5
                        Very quick return from another one of my favorite fighters. Hes real cool on twitter responding to fanmail requests and letting people know that hes returning stuff signed. The gold pen he used looks real nice on the cards. I also said that he could keep any of the cards that he wanted and he kept the 14 champions which is totally cool with me.

Ronda Rousey
                        C/O Glendale Fighting Club in 46 days and signed 1/1
                        I swear this is my last request Im sending to her. I saw this poster and just had to send it to her and it looks awesome. I couldn't be happier with the way this turned out, no complaints.
                        My TTM'S

Comment

• A couple of returns I have gotten back recently...

Abby Wambach
                          C/O Home Address in 325 days and signed 1/1 and one that I didn't think was coming back after such a long wait. She is a legend in the sport, especially for heading in goals in world cup games. That Womens soccer team in the 2012 Summer Olympics was very fun to watch and had a lot of big names (Hope Solo, Alex Morgan, Abby Wambach, etc.) on way to winning the gold medal. She was awarded the 2012 FIFA World Player of the Year in which she was the first player to be awarded that honor in 10 years. Im not really working on the 2012 Topps Olympic set, but try to get them signed TTM whenever I can, especially when I can get the big names in the set.

Butch Goring
                          C/O New York Islanders in 14 days and signed 1/1
                          A quick return from one of the better players in Islanders history. He had a pretty decorated career including winning the Lady Byng Trophy, Conn Smythe Trophy, and winning the Stanley Cup 4 times. One thing I have noticed about this set is that it seems like every return I get they look nice and never get smudged or damaged. A great addition to my set.

Joseph Benavidez
                          C/O Team Alpha Male in 55 days and signed 7/7
                          Cool return from a fighter that I have enjoyed watching for a long time. The cards and especially the poster look really nice with the silver pen he used, a very nice return from the flyweight contender.

Hector Lombard
                          C/O ATT in 50 days and signed 6/6 and also included 2 signed promos.
                          One of the cooler returns I have I gotten back, he included to signed promos that I didn't ask for, paid for return postage, and included my SASE inside the one he provided. He also signed all of the cards on the back which was really cool of him but he really didnt have to do that since the cards look fine on the front. It was really nice of him to include 2 signed promos and Im looking forward to his fight against Josh Burkman in January and hopefully a title shot after that.

My TTM'S

Comment

• Been on a bit of drought lately, but got 1 in yesterday...

Brian Ebersole
                            Dont Remember what address I used(Wasnt Tiger Muay Thai) I want to say it was a home address. Got his back in 338 days and signed 5/7
                            Didnt expect to get this one back after a couple of guys got him back a couple days ago and mine didnt show up, but low and behold it did after all of this time. This is a nice return, as I have seen returns from him where signs on the back and Im glad he signed them on the front in a nice blue pen that looks great on the cards. This 4x6 is probably going to go out to Cub Swanson to continue to be signed, A nice addition to my Moment of Truth Set which is now at 105/220.
                            My TTM'S

Comment

• A couple of returns I have gotten in...

John Harbaugh
                              C/O Baltimore Ravens in 12 days and signed 1/1
                              My first return for a project I have started working on. I'm trying to get every NFL coach to draw out their favorite play and then sign it with the play name. I thought it was interesting to see that his favorite play is the Four Verts and it will be interesting to see what other NFL coaches draw out when I get them back. This return looks great and looks exactly what I had in mind when I decided to start this project.

Ezekiel "Ziggy" Ansah
                              C/O Detroit Lions in 366 days and signed 2/4
                              Very nice return from one of the best up and coming pass rushers in the NFL. Unfortunately, it seems like he always plays well against the Packers(My Team). He is still young and will continue to develop as a pass rusher and could be a perennial pro bowler in a couple of years. I'm pretty sure I sent a couple cards which he mush have kept which is fine. I have seen to many returns from him so Im happy to get this back after a long wait.

John Bucyk
                              C/O Boston Bruins Alumni in 13 days and signed 1/1 and also signed 2 index cards
                              Another nice success for my 2001 Greats of the Game set, and signed beautifully. One thing I have noticed about doing this set is that a majority of players in the set are in Canada which makes it kind of expensive to try to send to players with the cost of stamps, because of this whenever I see that a player is signing in the US I sent to them right away. This is a very nice return as he is one of the best players in Bruins history and it came back very quickly signed perfectly.

Alexander Gustafasson
                              C/O Alliance Training Center in 250 and 283 days and signed a total of 5 things in the 2 requests.
                              Really happy to get both of these back in the same day as I needed him for my Octagon Side set, which I now have 2 of. He's always good about catching up on his fanmail when he comes back to train at Alliance. I do wish he would have added The Mauler inscription on the cards(But he did add it on the photo) but overall its a very nice return from the Light Heavyweight championship contender.
                              My TTM'S

Comment

• Very nice returns! Thanks for sharing all of these.

Comment

Working...
                                X