ConRyl's TTM's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by key2win View Post
    Very nice returns! Thanks for sharing all of these.

Thanks for the kind words, it's fun sharing my successes on here
    My TTM'S

http://s1015.photobucket.com/user/Co...11836903937482

Comment

• 2 returns in today....

Paul Posluszny
      C/O Jacksonville Jaguars in 15 days and signed 3/3
      Very nice return from one of the most underrated Defensive players in the NFL. He really doesn't get the recognition he deserves and is consistently at the top of the tackles stat every year. He finally was named to his first pro bowl last season and should make more in the future as one of the lone bright spots for a bad Jaguars team. He suffered a season ending injury this season and I hope he can make a quick recovery and be a piece to build around in Jacksonville.

Fabricio Werdum
      C/O Werdum Combat Team in 94 days and signed 3/3
      Cool return from one of the best fighters in the Heavyweight Division. I really would like to seem him fight Velasquez as I think hes really the only fighter in the division that could unseat him right now and would be an exciting fight to watch. I do wish I would have waited to send to him as I have a fight poster I would like to get signed by him.
      My TTM'S

Comment

• Some returns I have gotten back...

Sam Mitchell
        C/O Minnesota Timberwolves in 20 days and signed 1/1
        Nice success from one of the best players in Timberwolves history. He ranks second in team history in points, steals, and minutes played and is third in rebounds. He also had a successful transition to coaching, winning Coach of the Year with the Raptors in 06-07. I have kind of stalled in getting returns for my 1990-91 fleer set so whenever I get one back its always exciting.

Tommie Frazier
        C/O Home Address in 18 days and signed 1/1
        Awesome return from a college football legend. He had a decorated career at Nebraska in the early 90's and is still considered to be one of the greatest players to ever play college football. Unfortunately, he didnt get a chance to play in the NFL due to a blood clot in his leg. He hadnt been a really good signer TTM so I was real excited to get this one back for my 2005 Topps All-American set.

Marvin Lewis
        C/O Cincinnati Bengals in 18 days and signed 1/1
        Another very cool return for the project I have just started working on. I think its really cool just seeing what play these coaches write out and in this case its alittle difficult to tell,lol. Still and awesome return and he did what I wanted him to so I have no complaints and look forward to seeing more of these come back soon. I actually ordered more of these photos so Im going to continue to send them out, I have also contemplated sending them out to college coaches so hopefully that goes well.

Tomas Vokoun
        C/O Home Address in 385 days and signed 1/2
        Didnt expect to see this one back after a long wait. Its always cool when you get these returns after such a long wait and you totally forgot you sent them out. I do wish that he would have signed the 2011 UD card for my set, but I also like the look of the All-Goalies set so i was happy to get it back. He had a nice long long career and recently retired so i hope for all the best in his post playing days.

Marcel Dionne
        C/O Home Address in 18 days and signed 1/1
        Very nice return from the NHL legend and 1992 Hall of Fame inductee. He had a long decorated career in the NHL with a couple of different teams. He is a good TTM signer and a great addition to my 2001 Greats of the Game set.

Ted Lindsay
        C/O Home Address in 15 days and signed 1/1 and signed an index card
        Awesome return from one of the best players in the storied history of the Detroit Red Wings. He is a true pioneer in the game of hockey and helped establish a lot of the things that helped make the game what it is today. The fact that he still signs regularly and for free is a true testament to the type of guy he is as he no doubt could charge a fee or not sign at all at this point. The card looks great and he inscribed HHOF '66 which he didnt have to do. Im really enjoying working on this set as every one I have gotten back has looked great and not one has come back smudged or bubbled.

Alexander Gustafsson
        C/O Alliance in 10 days and signed 7/7
        A very quick return from one of my favorite fighters in the UFC. I have gotten him back recently after a long wait so now would be the time to send to him as hes probably going back to Sweden soon. As soon as I got this poster I knew I was going to send it to him as it would look awesome signed and it does. I now have noting left for him to sign and can leave him alone, lol.

Miesha Tate
        C/O Xtreme Couture in 84 and 120 days (2 returns) and signed 3/3 and 4/4
        Really excited about this return as I have tried getting her in the past without a return. She seems to finally be signing and returning her fanmail through Xtreme Couture as I have seen other returns from there recently. Really happy to get the Octagon Side card done as I needed for my set.

My TTM'S

Comment

• A couple of returns the past couple of days....

Coby Fleener
          C/O Indianapolis Colts in 25 days and signed 4/4
          Very nice returns from one of the up and coming Tight Ends in the NFL. He had a pretty good year last season with 774 rec yards and 8 TD's spitting time with Dwayne Allen. He as all the tools, along with the trust of Andrew Luck and will continue to grow into one of the better Tight Ends in the league. The cards themselves look great with the blue pen he used and all came away smudge free and in good condition.

Bob Nystrom
          C/O Home Address in 167 days and signed 2/2 and also signed an index card.
          Another great addition to my 2001 Greats of the Game set. He is arguably the best player in Islanders history and is regarded as " Mr. Islander". This set is coming around nicely and I look forward to getting more back in the future.

Donald Cerrone
          C/O His Gym Address in 26 days and signed 7/7
          Awesome return from one of the most popular fighters in the UFC and a great TTM signer. Hes coming off of a win against Benson Henderson and I would really like to see him get a chance at Pettis for the title. He was nice enough to even inscribe "Fight of the Night" and "Knockout of the Night" on the mini poster which is awesome of him too do.

My TTM'S

Comment

• 1 return that I forgot to upload...

Billy Butler
            C/O Kansas City Royals Spring Training in 347 days and signed 2/3
            Definitely didn't think I was getting this one back, especially after he signed with the Athletics. Always enjoy getting returns from Spring Training requests especially after such a long wait. He had a down year in 2014, hitting only 9 HR's and 66 RBI's but the Royals still made the World Series loosing to the SF Giants. This is a rare 2013 Topps set addition which I haven't added to or sent requests out for in a while. Im looking forward to sending more 2013 Topps requests once the season starts and look forward to getting more back soon.

My TTM'S

Comment

• 21 returns...

Matt L. Jones
              C/O Home Address in 140 days and signed 1/1
              An awesome Breaking Bad return from "Badger". He was one of my favorite characters on the show, and he has been on alot of other things as well. This is the censored version of what I got back even I think the uncensored version is better, haha. Unfortunately, not many members of the Breaking Bad cast sign TTM so I dont know how many more Breaking Bad requests I will send out.

Ty Detmer
              C/O Home address in 40 days and signed 1/1
              Nice return for my 2005 Topps All-American set from one of the best college football players of All-Time. Besides being a Heisman Trophy winning QB in college, he was also drafted by my team the Green Bay Packers serving as a back up to Brett Favre. I pretty much have hit a wall on this set as not many more sign TTM regularly but I will continue to try to get them when I can.

Jon Gruden
              C/O ESPN in 30 days and signed 1/1 and also signed 2 index cards
              Cool success for my new Coaches Playbook collection. Im really trying to just keep this at current college and NFL head coaches but I always liked Gruden as a coach and he might be coaching again in the future. The more detail the better when getting these back and this was exactly what Im looking for when sending these requests.

Ron Rivera
              C/O Carolina Panthers in 65 days and signed 1/1
              Another great addition to the aforementioned Coaches Playbook collection. Rivera is one of the better Head Coaches in the NFL and I was real excited to get this one back in the off season.

Jimbo Fisher
              C/O Florida State University in 38 days and signed 1/1
              My last addition to the Coaches Playbook Collection for this update, and my favorite. This was particularly cool because he described when the play was used and from looking it up the play was a Nick O'Leary (TE) TD. I hope to continue to get these back, its really cool to see how much detail these coaches decide to write and what the play looks like.

Roberto Luongo
              C/O Home Address in 41 days and signed 2/2
              This is my second success from him and most likely my last. Luongo has had a solid season in Florida and had an overally great NHL career. His autograph is alittle suspect but im just happy he signed and returned my cards. Im contemplating doing the 2011 Panini all Goalies set as the cards look nice and goalie is my favorite position in hockey.

Brent Johnson
              C/O Home Address in 35 days and signed 4/4
              Cool return from the former back up to Marc Andre-Fleury in Pittsburgh in which he had his best season in 10-11. Hes a good signer and someone that I needed for my 11-12 UD set as well as the All Goalies set Im probably going to work on.

Martin Biron
              C/O Home Address in 38 days and signed 3/3
              Another cool return from a goalie that had a long career in the NHL. Like Johnson he also backed up a top tier goaltender in Henrik Lundqvist in New York after bouncing around from team to team. He signed all 3 cards nicely in blue which looks nice.

Ron Hextall
              C/O Philadelphia Flyers in 30 days and signed 1/1
              Awesome return from one of the best goalies in NHL history and undoubtedly the best in Flyers history. He is now the GM in Philadelphia and should do good things for that team. The card looks great, and when I got this back this inspired me to try and attempt this set.

Jim Craig
              C/O Home Address in 38 days and signed 1/1 and also signed an index card.
              Another great success for the potential All Goalies set. He didnt have the best NHL career but obviously is well known for being the starting goalie for the 1980 USA "Miracle on Ice" team. Again the card looks great as the usually do with all of the white space.

Johnny Bower
              C/O Home Address in 40 days and signed 2/2
              Another awesome hockey return from an NHL legend. This is a great addition to my 2001 Greats of the Game set that I have been steadily working on.

Ryan Suter
              C/O Minnesota Wild in 32 days and signed 1/1
              Second time is the charm as I got him back on my second try. Sutter is one of the best Defensemen in the NHL and its awesome that he takes the time to sign his fanmail. Now I have gotten the two stars of the Wild in Suter and Parise which is cool. I wish I could have gotten him on a 11-12 UD card for my set but nevertheless its a great hockey success.
              My TTM'S

Comment

• Phil Davis (Thanks Davis)
                C/O Alliance with help in 37 days and signed 6/6
                Great return from a fighter that I have been trying to get for a long time and had been previously 0/3 with him. Unfortunately, the pen he used was terrible and you can tell he signed them as quickly as possible which didnt help. Still happy to get him after so many unsuccessful attempts form a top tier fighter. The picture I used doesn't help and they do look better in person.

Kendall Grove
                C/O HBUTC in 694 days and signed 3/4
                One of my longer returns I have gotten. He mush have been catching up on his fanmail as I have seen a couple of returns from him recently. This is nice addition to my Moment of Truth set which whenever I can get them TTM its great. The picture came out kind of blurry for some reason

Sara McMann
                C/O Revolution MMA in 35 days and signed 4/4
                I have been trying to send more womens MMA requests and this was one that I got back recently. I do wish she would have signed the champions cards on the front but who knows if the cards would have came out good anyway.

Brandon Thatch
                C/O Home Address (Thanks David) in 40 days and signed 4/4 with a handwritten letter
                Cool return from an up and coming fighter that I really enjoy watching. I hope he can rebound from his lost vs Henderson and get a W in is next fight. The pen he used looks really nice and I wish more fighters would do the same and use better pens.

Rich Franklin
                C/O Xtreme Fitness in 32 days and signed 2/5
                This is the second time I have gotten him back and both times he only signed 1 or 2 cards and didnt sign my Moment of Truth card for the set or a jumbo relic that I would have liked to get signed. Im going to send again and just send a MOT card in hopes that I can get it signed.

Michael McDonald
                C/O Estellers MMA and Oakdale Academy in both 42 and 163 days.
                I really enjoy watching McDonald fight and was really glad to get all of these cards as well as the pics signed. He also included a couple of really cool handwritten letter which is awesome and something you dont see a lot sending TTM's.

Paige VanZant
                C/O GYM Address in 30 days and signed 2/2
                This was one return I really wanted to get back. I dont send just regular 8x10's that often so you know when I do Im really big fan of that player/fighter. I think VanZant could be the best fighter in the division and a future champion. I cant wait until she has cards made of her and I will make sure to send a couple of those in the future.

Dan Henderson
                C/O Henderson Fitness Center in 129 days and signed 7/7
                My favorite return from this update. Henderson is one of my favorite fighters ever and I was ecstatic to get all of these back signed. He just recently started signing again and Im glad because he stopped for a long time. One thing I dont understand is why he wasnt in the Moment of Truth set, they have seemingly everyone else but excluded him. A great return and one that will be on my collection forever.

My TTM'S

Comment

• Update...

Darren Young
                  C/O Fanmail Address in 23 days and signed 2/2[/FONT][/COLOR]
                  Cool return from a current member of the Primetime Players tag team in the WWE. I dont normally send to a lot of WWE wrestlers because they dont tend to sign very well but this was an exception because he posted his address on social media saying to send fanmail there and he would sign it and he did. The silver pen he used looks real nice and I really like the NXT cards (all years) and Im actually planning on trying to get the whole 2015 Topps NXT cards signed which should be fun.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Terry Funk
                  C/O Home address in 20 days and signed 1/1
                  Like I said before I dont tend to send to a lot of wrestlers past or present but had the card and saw that he signed and decided to send it out. Funk is a true legend of the sport and for anyone that says wrestling is fake ask this guy if its fake and see what he says. I dont know if he still is wrestling but last I saw he was wrestling well into his sixties which is crazy for the type of matches he puts on. I wish I had more cards of these older wrestlers as they do sign somewhat regularly unlike current wrestlers.

Abdul Salaam
                  C/O PO Box Address in 25 days and signed 3 and added a signed photo.
                  A rare 2005 Topps Fan Favorites set addition from a member of the NY Sack Exchange. He wasnt a real good signer until recently so I was happy to get everything back signed and he was even nice enough to include a photo in which I will probably try to get signed by a couple of other people on it.

Bill Snyder
                  C/O Kansas State Athletics in 21 days and signed 1/1
                  An awesome addition to my coaches playbook collection. I have decided to expand this project to major college coaches and like you will see in this update they are pretty good at responding to their fanmail and Mr. Snyder is no exception.

Art Briles
                  C/O Baylor Athletics in 23 days and signed 1/1
                  Another great addition to the coaches playbook collection from a real underrated coach.

Dabo Swinney
                  C/O Clemson Athletics in 20 days and signed 1/1
                  Another return for the project. I though this was especially cool because he specifically listed Spiller(as in CJ Spiller) as the guy running the wheel route from the RB position. I just thought that was cool and made it stand out even more.

Cat Zingano
                  C/O Easton Training Center in 21 days and signed 1/3
                  My second request to her and glad to get a success back. It was kind of unfortunate that she only signed 1 of the 3 cards I sent to her but I wanted this one signed the most out of the 3 so its all good. She is one of my favorite fighters in that division and I know she will rebound from that terrible loss vs Rousey.

Jeremy Stephens
                  C/O Alliance MMA in 60 days and signed 4/6
                  An unfortunate return as he didnt sign the card I needed for my set (MOT) in which I included 2 copies of that card and the pen he used was either dried up or wasnt working properly and its difficult to see the signature on the card. I'll probably try sending to him again and see if I can get the card I need for my set signed in a good pen.

Khabib Nurmagomedov
                  C/O AKA in 228 days and signed 3/3
                  Also my second try to him and real glad to get these back signed. I havent seen a return from Khabib in awhile so he must be back in the US and signing his fanmail. I cant wait to watch his next fight against Cerrone and it should be a great fight to be the next fighter in line for a title shot.
                  My TTM'S

Comment

• Really nice Johnny Bower success!

Comment

• A couple of returns I have gotten in recently...

John Wall
                      C/O Washington Wizards in 80 days and signed 1/1
                      One of the better NBA successes I have ever gotten. Wall is one of my favorite players in the NBA and hes going to continue to progress into one of the top PG's in the NBA. I was glad to see he signed the card in silver as some of the returns I have seen from him have been signed in black and if he would have done that it wouldnt have looked as good as it does. Whenever you get current NBA All-Star's TTM Im always happy and I was real excited when this came back signed.

David Booth
                      C/O Home Address in 657 days and signed 2/2
                      An unexpected return and one of my longest requests to date. I was realy happy to get both of these cards for my 11-12 UD set especially because it saved me the extra time and stamps to end to Toronto where he is currently playing. With the NHL playoffs currently going on I have been sending more current Hockey TTM's so I hope I get more coming in the future.

Glenn "Chico" Resch
                      C/O Home Address in 39 days and signed 2/2
                      Another nice addition to my 2001 Greats of the Game hockey set from the legendary goalie. These have been slowing coming in as I have not been sending to guys from this set that are outside the US which I will eventually and should add some more for this set going forward.

Jorge Rivera
                      C/O Rivera Athletic Center in 35 days and signed 4/4
                      Cool return from the now retired MMA fighter and one that I needed for my ever growing 2011 Moment of Truth set. He was nice enough to inscribe his nickname El Conquistador as requested on all of the cards which is appreciated.

Nik Lentz
                      C/O ATT in 73 days and signed 5/5
                      Another nice addition to my 2011 Moment of Truth set. I had the other cards lying around and decided to send them as well and they turned out real good in the gold pen which doesn't usually happen with the champions cards even when you prep them.
                      My TTM'S

Comment

• Got a chance to update...

Mark Wahlberg
                        C/O Leverage Management in 169 days and signed 1 photo
                        Awesome return from one of the better actors in recent memory. I ahve enjoyed watching him act in many different movies (Lone Survivor, Ted, etc.) but my favorite was The Fighter so i decided to print out a photo and send to him TTM and really glad to get it back signed. He is notorious for only signing in black sharpie so Im glad that he signed in a spot that the signature shows up well. I dont do many actors/actresses TTM but it might be something I get more into in the future.

I also decided to start the 2014 Topps WWE NXT set and have gotten 5/10 so far. This is who have I have gotten as of 5/18/15. They were all sent to the WWE Performance Center and all signed 1/1

Bull Dempsey (21 Days)

Aiden English (42 Days)

Marcus Louis (30 Days)

Tye Dillinger (41 Days)

Hideo Itami (43 Days)- My personal favorite, hopefully he gets a shot on the main roster soon.

Conor Gillaspie
                        C/O Chicago White Sox in 42 days and signed 2/2
                        Nice return from the White Sox utility man. As a White Sox fan I enjoy watching him play, hes a real gritty hard nose player who gives it his all every game. I sent out the White Sox 2014 Heritage 10 card set TTM and Gillaspie is the first to respond and I look forward to hopefully seeing more come in soon.

Louis Gonzalez
                        C/O Arizona Diamondbacks in 330 days and signed 5/5
                        A long unexpected return from in my opinion the best hitter in Diamondbacks history. He will forever be a D-Backs legend after his hit against Mariano Rivera in game 7 of the 2001 world series to clinch the title for Arizona.

Steve Largent
                        C/O Home Address in 227 days and signed 2/2
                        Very cool return from one of the best players in Seahawks history. The moment I got Zorn back on this logo photo I knew I had to send it to Largent to complete the photo. it just made too much sense to get one of the best QB/WR duo of the 80's on a photo together. I also had a card laying around so I sent that as well and glad I got that signed nicely too.

Rashad Jennings
                        C/O New York Giants in 111 days and signed 3/3
                        Pretty much a completely random return. I saw a return at the time and had the cards so I just decided to send to him out of the blue. Every team Jennings goes too, whether it be the Jaguars, Raiders, or Giants it seems like Jennings is always an effective option at RB and Im happy to get 3 RC's signed.

Also a couple of returns for my Coaches playbook collection that I got in recently. These have been coming in slow, as to be expected in the off season and I hope that more will be coming in once these coaches come back to the team facilities.

Mark Richt
                        C/O University of Georgia Athletics in 71 days and signed 1/1

Dan Quinn
                        C/O Atlanta Falcons in 105 days and signed 1/1
                        I thought this one was interesting as he drew out a defensive play whereas every other one i have gotten back have been offensive plays. You can tell he put alittle more time into drawing out this play than some of the others I have gotten in which I really appreciate.

Clark Gillies
                        C/O Home Address in 71 days and signed 2/2
                        Nice return from an Islanders legend and 2002 Hockey Hall of Fame inductee. The 2001 Greats of the Game returns have been slow, but I think if I did decide to start sending requests to Canada I would get alot more in which Im considering doing in the future.

Shea Weber
                        C/O Nashville Predators in 74 days and signed 2/2
                        Awesome return from on of my favorite players in the league. Being that Nashville is in Chicago's division I get the chance to see Weber play alot and really respect the way he plays the game. This is my second request to get him and Im very happy that I was able to get these signed nicely on the second attempt.

Johny Hendricks
                        C/O Team Takedown in 878 days and signed 2/2 and included a wristband
                        I think this is my longest return to date. Didnt even think I sent to him again and was obviously not expecting to see this one come back after such a long wait. This request must have gotten lost or something as I have gotten him twice since then in much shorter time frames.

Rich Franklin
                        C/O Xtreme Fitness in 70 days and signed 2/2
                        Finally, after numerous attempts to get him for my Moment of Truth set I was able to get him. I made sure to explicitly state in my letter that if he could sign the MOT card it would be greatly appreciated and he fortunately obliged, the Round 4 highlight reel was just an added bonus.
                        Last edited by ConRyl; 05-22-2015, 06:24 PM.
                        My TTM'S

Comment

• A couple of successes I have gotten in recently...

Sawyer Fulton
                          C/O WWE Performance Center in 46 days and signed 1/1
                          im now 6/10 with this set in only about a month of sending them out.

Tom Thibodeau
                          C/O Chicago Bulls in 113 days and signed 1/1
                          This is the first basketball addition to the coaches playbook collection. I am really happy to get the Head Coach(now former) coach of my team the Chicago Bulls and he signed and drew a play nicely as requested.

Patrick Sharp
                          These are two separate requests C/O Chicago Blackhawks in 138 days(5/5) and 46 days(3/3)
                          An awesome addition to my Chicago Blackhawks collection. He's one of the better players on the team and Im really happy to add his autograph to my collection. Apparently he isnt the easiest to get in-person but hes pretty good TTM and I will always jump at the chance to get current Blackhawks TTM for my collection.

Matt Brown
                          C/O His Home Address in Ohio in 51 days and signed 5/5
                          Happy to get these back since I got an RTS from Ohio Combat Club. He also included a note apologizing for the long wait which was real nice of him. All of the cards turned out nice (even the champions card) and Im glad to add some cards of his I didnt have signed for my collection.
                          Last edited by ConRyl; 05-22-2015, 06:25 PM.
                          My TTM'S

Comment

• Recapping what I have gotten in recently...

Michael Brantley
                            C/O Cleveland Indians in 76 days and signed 2/3
                            Awesome return from the Indians star outfielder. He had a breakout year last season making the All-Star team and winning the Silver Slugger Award. Real surprised to see this one come back as I just sent a couple of requests out to current MLB players and this is the only one I have gotten back so far. This is a cool success for my 2013 Topps set which I have been working on.

Lindy Infante
                            C/O Home Address in 28 days and signed 1/3
                            A kind of disappointing return, I sent two cards and a photo for my coaches playbook collection and the card(which came back in kind of rough shape) is the only thing i got back. Still a cool return for my Packers collection, he is an underrated coach in Packers history being named Coach of the Year in 1989. He was fired by Ron Wolf and the next coach hired was Mike Holmgren and the rest is history in Green Bay.

Ken Ruettgers
                            C/O Home Address in 30 days and signed 3/3
                            Another return for my Packers collection as I have made an effort to add more signed Packers cards to my collection. He was a staple at LT for a long time in Green Bay and was named to the Packers Hall of Fame. All three of the cards came out nice and its a nice success to my growing Packers signed card collection.

Ryan Kerrigan
                            C/O Washington Redskins in 166 days and signed 2/2
                            Very cool return from a player I have enjoyed watching since his days at Purdue. Hes been productive his whole career so far in Washington already notching 38 career sacks. I would love to see him one day in a Packers uniform(although highly unlikely) in the future. A rare current NFL return from a rising star that I am glad to get in recently.

Chris Chelios
                            C/O Detroit Red Wings in 32 days and signed 3/6
                            Im trying to get some Blackhawks signed cards TTM and what is better than getting one of the best players in the franchises history. Hes a real good TTM signer but I never had cards of him until recently and once I got a couple of his cards they went out right away. He is notorious for keeping or not signing cards and was the case in this scenario. All three of the cards turned out great in blue and Im real glad to add them to my collection.

Bobby Hull
                            C/O Chicago Blackhawks in 35 days and signed 5/5
                            This is my third and last request to get in my opinion the team's best player of all time. He's also a real good TTM signer and always signs everything nicely. Im real happy to add five nicely signed cards to the ever growing Blackhawks collection.

Craig Anderson
                            C/O Home Address in 21 days and signed 5/5
                            A cool return from a goalie that might be heading his way out of Ottawa soon. He signed all four cards including two set cards(11 UD & All-Goalies) for my collection nicely in black sharpie.

Jessica Eye
                            C/O Strong Style MMA in 145 days and signed 4/4
                            Been quiet on the MMA front but I was able to add these four cards to my collection. Im real happy that all of the cards came out nicely as the champions cards are notorious for streaking/smudging. She was nice enough to inscribe "evil" on one of the cards.
                            Last edited by ConRyl; 06-20-2015, 09:21 PM.
                            My TTM'S

Comment

• Returns I have gotten in since the last update...

Michael Adams
                              C/O Home in 47 days and signed 1/1
                              My second request to him and glad to get a success for my 1990-91 Fleer set. Im almost half way done with the set and whenever I see that someone is signing for the set I make sure to send to them as soon as possible. The card came back alittle damaged but Im just glad to get it back signed for my set.

Victor Cruz
                              C/O New York Giants in 186 days and signed 1/1 and included a note
                              An awesome success from one of the best WR's in the NFL. Its obviously rare that any current NFL stars sign TTM and I thought this one was gone when I saw that he was signing during the season. I do hope that he can come back from his injury as he seems like a genuinely good guy and someone to root for.

Aaron Kampman
                              C/O Home address in 41 days and signed 5/5
                              A great return from one of the best pass rushers in Packers history. I always enjoyed watching him play and he really worked his way up from a leat draft pick from Iowa to one of the premiere pass rushers in the NFL in his prime. I was really happy to get the Topps Total card signed and now if there is anyway I could ever get Cullen Jenkins it would be a sweet triple signed card for my Packers collection.

Thomas Vanek
                              C/O Home Address in 19 days and signed 4/4
                              A quick success from the Minnesota Wild forward. He has been a good player for a long time now and Im glad to add him to my 2011-12 UD set. Always happy to add current NHL players through home address and get them back in such a quick fashion.

Devin Setoguchi
                              C/O Minnesota Wild in 767 days and signed 2/2
                              One of the longer returns I have gotten in (alittle over two years). The Wild must have been taking care of their fanmail and Im glad to get both of these players for my 11-12 UD set.

Been getting older Blackhawks cards for TTM purposes and have gotten three players so far...

Steve Larmer
                              C/O Home Address in 47 days and signed 7/7

Brent Sutter
                              C/O Red Deer Rebels in 50 days and signed 6/6

Keith Brown
                              C/O Home Address in 41 days and signed 5/5

Josh Koscheck
                              C/O ZinKin Entertainment in 286 days and signed 7/7
                              After three attempts, I finally got him for my 2011 Moment of Truth set as well as a couple of other cards signed nicely in silver.

Antonio Silva
                              C/O ATT Gym in 158 days and signed 7/7
                              I have gotten Silva in the past, but I had alot of newer cards of him that I wanted to get signed and Im happy to get them all back signed nicely with the Bigfoot inscription.

Cole Miller
                              C/O ATT Gym in 161 days and signed 7/7
                              Another return from ATT, one of the better gyms at returning fanmail. He's had an up-and-down career but I enjoy watching his fights, especially in the Ultimate Fighter. He signed all of the cards perfectly in blue sharpie, including an upgrade for my Moment of Truth set.
                              Last edited by ConRyl; 07-10-2015, 05:20 PM.
                              My TTM'S

Comment

• A big one in today!

Anderson Silva
                                C/O Gym in 14 days and signed 4/4
                                One of the bigger TTM returns I have ever gotten in, I have tried him through a bunch of different addresses and was really excited and surprised that I got all of them back signed and in just 14 days. A huge addition to my 2011 Moment of Truth set as well as my Octagon Side set. Very happy to get these signed nicely with a good Anderson Silva signature.
                                Last edited by ConRyl; 07-11-2015, 03:42 PM.
                                My TTM'S

Comment

Working...
                                X